Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Reborn_001
Male of The Month A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Reborn1
Female of The Month A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Ed820
Staff of The Month A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Xanxas1
Couple of The Month A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Tsuna8
Thread of The Month A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Byakuran

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

Money : 25323

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Empty
PostSubject: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:53 pm

There was a rather large crowd gathered in an empty parking structure, though it seemed the crowd was on one side and there was a single person looking at them. The guy brushed some hair from his eyes and sighed, these guys were total idiots if they knew what he could do. Then again they were just a group of punks who were looking for trouble, well the found it and he was waiting for them to make his move. Kiking the ground after initiating his web Vincent grinned as the leader spoke to him and laughed like he was gonna have fun here. "So what's with that look, you really got some nerve tripping my boy over there. Looks like we'll just have to show you some respect, after all we've taken out ten guys like you at once more more..."

Vincent laughed even harder and stretched his shoulders, he was not scared but he knew he was outnumbered. Still this'd be a good session for him if he walked out in one piece, and as he yawned he seemed content to let them move first as he had an accurate count of them. Exactly fifteen guys all using bats or pipes, with a couple of knives but no guns. "Yeah then stop yapping and come on, one more minute and I'm walking away... You here to fight or you here to debate?" He then threw a small rock at the leader and spat on the ground, he was certainly going to make them eat their words.

The one who got hit instead of the leader ran at him with a fist and wound up taking a knee to the solar plexus and an elbow to the back, dropping like a sack of potatoes struggling to breathe for a moment the others looked like they were not convinced as four of them ran at Vincent, trying to surround him but each step they took to do so he moved into a position where their plan was failing. "Go back to school, why the hell you following this loser. He's not helping you right now..." He said mockingly as he just evaded them before they could get near him, hopping up onto a car and then sitting on the roof of it while pushing them off of it as they tried to get up to reach him.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

Money : 24411

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Stocking took a turn and saw a guy on a car and than a few other people trying to get him. "Seems like there having fun, Japan... a strange country it is." She silently took out her camera and took a picture. Suddenly her cat pawed her ankle. "You think so? Let's go see." Stocking looked around and than climbed on another car and jumped around till she reached the man's car. "Good day sir! Sorry to bother you but, are you in trouble in any way? If you are please allow me to help!" Li smiled and the at bowed.
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:06 pm

The moment her foot even touch the interior of the parkade Vincent knew two others had entered, one was light and the other a person. Looking around at the others he grinned, now this would be more fun and these guys would really be humiliated that they were beaten by a woman. “The more the merrier, to think that accidentally tripping somebody would end up like this... Better than the usual crowd I attract... Enough talk their not gonna wait.” He then waited a few seconds as a red flame sparked on the ring he wore, and then pushing his first together coated them with a field of it. Eyes someone bigger than him he leapt from the top of the car and landed beside him, immediately slamming a fist into the left knee.

“Don’t bother getting up, unless you have a death wish.” He said as he knew he had a bunch moving to where he was and some moved to Stockings position as she was clearly on his side and they had no objections to strike women one of them ran at her from behind with a knife and intended to catch her in the back and take her ut so she was no longer a threat. While three more came from the front and were leering as they were ready to strike her with bats. The guy whose kneed had been punch dropped like sack of potatoes, and six others started to surround Vincent as he did not seem too bothered even when his back was struck as he used the flames to reduce the impact. They were started at the fact he was doing this, they’d never heard of someone using this kind of tactics, In fact being just a street gang they’d never seen anyone like this and it scared them.

“You call yourselves men, your pathetic! Let’s hurry and and take what we can after beating them down, they have no right to it if we can do that.” He then approached Stocking as well and came from the right flank, throwing a fist sized stone in her direction to try and throw her off so they could overpower her. By now the gang was split between the two and the only clear path was the top of the car Vincent had been previously on. Gang busting had been something he enjoyed in other cities, usually in areas they were getting too influential and the local famiglia hired him to handle them. This case he didn’t want it, but accidents happen and some people were just plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Stocking smiled and as her cat jumped onto another car yawning and watch she threw her bag at her cat only holding a silver rod. It was about 1 foot long and didn't look too intimidtating. As the man she was trying to help threw a rock at her she quickly hit it with her rod. Stocking sighed and shook her head. "Maybe I should have just let back and watched. This was not how I want to make my first impression of this town." Stocking pressed a small button on her rod and it lengthed to about 5 feet. She held it still and knocked down a couple of guys with it. "Oh dear, I'm very sorry. But you have no one to blame but yourself!" She ran and kicked one mans stomach and he fell coughing some blood. She easily took them down just like the man on the other side. I should get to know this stranger I'm helping. She took a backflip backwards and yelled while still fighting. "My name is Stocking Li of the Li family. How are you? And what is your name? I thought we should get to know eachother since we're fighting the same people. The cat over there is my partner!"
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:50 am

“Names Vincent or nickname is spider, the black sheep and target of the Corsari family. Odd choice or a partner, what’s its name since it’s your partner.” Vincent called back as he brought a crushing elbow down upon the ribs of one of the guys; he was not going to use his guns or crossbow if he could avoid it. They were not innocent but they were not mafia, so they were a grey area that he had to do what the situation called for. Avoiding most of the attacks with the knowledge of every move they made he seemed to defend like he could be reading their minds, and they were having a hard time avoiding his attacks on the same coin. After he brought the person whose ribs he’d broken down he cracked his knuckles and grinned, he’d make them realize the calibre of opponent they’d picked. A hitman should fight like one, so leaping onto a taller vehicle he pulled out the crossbow and snapped the mechanism into position. Loading a bolt Vincent fired quickly at the person in charge who was still within range and no chance of hitting Stocking, as the bolt flew out it seemed to burst into a total of four bolts of red storm flames.

As the person in charge was struck by all of them only one remained in the end and was stuck in the shoulder, the real problem had yet to kick in as Vincent went back to the ground so he could fight defensively. “You know what I love about the red widow spider; their necrotic venom is as toxic as the brown recluse and very painful. One of my bolts has enough to kill an adult, much like being bitten multiple times.” He said with a smile as he kicked the legs out from two of them and put his crossbow away, after only a few seconds where the bolt was the skin began to turn black and look like it was rotting as the toughest of the group who had become the leader started looking like he was clearly poisoned. Some of them saw this and the fact that as the poison spread it was causing the skin to turn black and rot as well, one of them around Stockings actually puked and then turned his back to run. This was something that he had seen in horror movies which really got to him. Still the others fought, using the most basic of attacks that had no finesse just sheer unskilled force.

“This is how we deal with punks like you, vegas style!” He then stomped down on the chest of one of the two he knocked down, and if there was no sound of breaking bone he stomped again so that they would not get back up. Taking a good shot to his left shoulder he lurched forward and then whirled around, with a forearm to the gut that sent him stumbling back before he was grabbed and thrown into the windshield of a car in a style that would indicate that Vincent did fight more like a brawler than someone with focus and training. Though it was also apparent he had a mixed style that he could afford to be reckless with in a fight, as his web gave him the accuracy that a lack of focus took away. “That one hurt... Know of any good places here to duck into, I forgot to mention there’s camera’s here.” He drew a pistol and now that there was a lighter crowd around him started to defend and dodge, as he started using his pistol to take out security cameras so that nothing more of this fight could be recorded.

OOC: Feel free to move any enemy yourself, if you feel it’s too few then throw more in. The beauty of freeform is anyone can throw in a monkey wrench, as long as it fits into the scenario.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:00 pm

As the man shot he's crossbow and talked Stocking saw he didn't need another person to help him fight. Though he fought a bit too vigourously. She didn't stop him though not wanting to get in a pointless fight with him. She put her staff away and took out her silver pistol from her back and shot a few guys on the thigh so they wouldn't be seriously injuried. And can still live. She was glad that he was taking out the cameras so they won't be caught but the gun shots were starting to draw civilians to the site. She ran to her bag and took out a mask and wore it. "Vincent-san! Your fight is drawing a crowd and you are damaging public property you should stop!"

Stocking put her bag over her shoulder and her cat jumped into her bag as she ran over and kicked a few more of the men's stomachs. They were almost done taking them out too so she grabbed he's shoulder. "We should go!" Stocking said while blowing a final kick to the last guy. "There are civilians here. It is best to leave for now. You were victorious in this match."
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Attracting this much attention was never a good thing for him, it drew authorities and Corsari hitmen to his presence. In fact his trademark had now been used, the highly toxic bolt that killed someone painfully and not as quickly as other means. Following her Vincent dismissed the flames and kept pace, he’d try to clean this mess up later as civilly as possible. “I’d rather have walked away from those guys, but then they were clearly not going to let me. You’re lucky you weren’t in Osaka a while back, then it was a Corsari death team after me. Say were any of these civilians wearing gloves or carrying dark grey metal brief cases?” He’d hoped that the answer was no as he knew the signature often for them, the family at least had some key markers that he’d know. If they were there or showed up then even she was in danger. Once he was far enough away Vincent stopped and got a couple of cans of juice, then he tossed one to Stocking and leaned against a wall.

He didn’t like this as he was not one to lie low when he needed funds, he knew of one family here who he could see if they needed an extra hand as long as the money was good. All he cared about was the money as well as surviving, those he met or got involved with his matters were priority as well but if they understood the risk after an explanation then he was not too worried. “Well that was a near disaster, though the one I poisoned had it coming. Someone who uses others like that reminds me of somebody else, if that person catches wind your of interest to them. So where ya from since we’re both in this together, I’m out of sin city itself where in its glory days the mafia owned Vegas completely.” She was interesting in her own way, she had a cat that was her partner and she fought with a very distinct style. She had form and discipline where he was adaptive and dirty in his technique. Even after this he might keep in touch if she was ok with it, after all she might know about work or her familia might be needing a hand and he might be able to fill the gap. “Red never leaves anyone alive; Red Widow is that crossbow you saw. Same toxin as the spider, it was a gift from my cousin in Florida when I finally became official.”
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Stocking caught the juice and opened the can and drank a half of it. She cut the upper half of the can and gave the rest to her cat who drank it happily. "Thank you for the juice. The corsari huh? There not a big threat. I've run into them once. Not that I saw a person with gloves and a briefcase. It was very hard to capture te detail because of those men." Both in this together? "I'm from France. I am half french though and half korena. I come from the Li family and I am the last Li family member left."

"Your weapon, Red. Is very interesting. Your a strong man but with a very agressive style. You need to be aware of your surroundings. Or those Corsari men will definatly capture you easy! Though your skill is highly admirable I have to say. I only have a staff and a pistol to fight with and also hand to hand combat when needed. "
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:05 pm

“Red Widow is one of a kind, and franco-korean is quite an interesting mix. I’d rather be the last living member of mine, the rest are corrupt and rotten to the core. I’m the white sheep of the family, and I hold what gives the head any real power. Your welcome, I’d do more but kinda last second.” He said as he drank and considered her words about his style and how aggressive it was, he fought like he’d been trained by his father and he was at times reckless if he had no choice. Here he could have made an exit but there was too many to really escape from, not the best of circumstances that could have happened. She was right about all of this, getting caught meant his life would be over and they would not be so fragmented with the ring in their possession.

“We clean up this mess or we let it blow over, honestly I don’t care either way. Let them come, perhaps it’ll be my old man this time. Your welcome, not many would jump into something like that so readily.” He then pondered what to do since he did not know the right people to cover this up, of course he kind of liked the company but knew that nothing lasted and even tonight might be a passing memory due to that fact. Drinking from his can Vincent switched his guns safety back on, as everything went Stocking was probably his first real honest interaction in a while.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Stocking tilted her head at him, "You'd rather be the last of your clan? I wouldn't. Even if there are corrupted and rotten. I mean you got the burden of your families past on your shoulders than. I also understand that you are hunted down by a family? I hope it all works out well." Stockign said while petting her cat gently on the head.

She saw this man as a threat a bit and too reckless and didn't know what the meaning of life was. She smiled though seeing that he is trying and having fun. "You should really tone down the killing and fighting here though. This is a normal town in Japan. Not the mafia grounds where we come from where it's natural to see someone dead the next day,"
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:45 pm

“All I do is run and when I try to get some peace something always happens, I know I betrayed them by what I did. I know it’s not natural here; I’m trying to avoid these things... They had me kill innocent people to cover up their activities, told me they were mafia people.” He said as he drank more juice and tightened his grip on the can, the metal compressed in his hand as he clearly did not like fighting people who had nothing to do with their world. He was trying to relax and yet he was also trying to survive, the only meaning his life had for the last four years was survival and trying to dodge attempts on his life. He was sick of it, and if he was the last of his family it would be at his own hand to put an end to this life of running and hiding like a dog. “I would as then I’d have some peace, be the last by my own hand.”

“Sorry I just don’t really have that many conversations like this, I’ve gotten used to keeping people at arm’s length to avoid them getting hurt. What I do will catch up to me one day, I’ll deal with that when it happens. There is no victory in a pointless fight; there is no rhyme or reason to it.” He said with a smile as he also laughed, he lived as best he could and tried to avoid these moments of violence. Tonight was regrettable and he didn’t care to think of it as a victory, and his face showed that he believed every word he spoke and yet he lived his life working for those who would pay him the fees he asked and usually little room for give. Still he never took a contract on anyone who was outside of their world; if one came up he would reject the contract with disgust. “Can we find something else to discuss, sorry but I face my mistakes every day and just want to actually relax.” He made his request with his eyes closed so Stocking could not see that he was holding back something, the reason when these moments came up he fought and then found no victory in them.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Stocking gently grabbed he's hand took the can away from him. She closed her eyes and smiled gently while sending calm cloud flames to him, "It is all right. I had to kill all my family members. It was what I was hired to do, we all have our reasons but the best is to move forward and make our own desisions. We cannot all create peace but we can all stop ourselves from creating destruction. I'm glad though you are ready to face whatever comes at you in the future." She smiled lightly.

She let go of he's hand and twirled, "Of course we may have a another cnversation!" She smiled brightly and the cat meowed while walking toward he's feet and resting there. "Let's talk about, your favorite place. My favorite is all over the world! Mostly places with beautiful site and lovely people!"
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Having the empty can removed he sighed, she had been paid to do it just as he now took money for whatever he did. The world was ruled by money, and it did a lot more talking than actual words in some circles especially when your reputation determined how much you made. “When it happens it happens, there’s no rushing the inevitable. A place huh, well that’s a tough one as I’ve been many places. Pier 39 in San Francisco is one of them, best travelled to by trolley car and given a full day to enjoy. Also there’s a little seaside cafe in Sausalito just an hour south of the city, great homemade clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl.” He replied after thinking for a second and shaking his head, normally he was not one for tourist spots but some places really had their charm and for him it might as well be the whole city of San Francisco itself. His aggression matched his flame, the fury of a storm was something his entire family exhibited and they had to each temper it in their own way. His seemed fairly straightforward and he obviously liked the sea in a way.

Hers was actually quite broad and it covered so many places that there would be too many to list, though he found it was California that held his favourite places. Close to home but to him a world away, if he had to make a stand it would be there when he was happy and ready to face his demons. “Then what about a specific location, such as the place you can envision in your head when you need solace amidst a storm.” He was actually enjoying this as it was nothing like how normally lived, he didn’t have to watch his back and all he had to do was relax.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:21 pm

"A specific place huh? That's a tough one. I know Nue is here because of the sushi. But mine woulf be back in Korea. I was raised there. Than I went to France. It was nice there too. And than I traveled all over the world. Sure was nice. Though I still am. Looking for new places, discovering new things, meeting new people. Just like you!~" She gave a light smile.
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Her recollections was nice, but he knew that Stocking was in the same place as he was. He had no idea that things would change soon, and these days would be a past memory. Still he replied to her with a smile, as if he was someone who could appreciate the idea of traveling and home. "It is nice here, though there is always that calm before the storm. I use storm flames though really I'm quite reliant on Corsair here, you know I'm glad I met you. Wanna get a bite to eat, i know a great sushi place that you grab a plate as it comes out." He offered knowing this place was not so expensive and within budget as he was paying, they both had fought and that took energy.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 am

Stocking's cat got jumped onto Vincent's shoulder and meowed happily while rubbing he's face to his. Stocking laughed, "It seems that we will go to eat than. Thank you. Nue, it's rude to just jump up on a person. Come back." And so Nue did. "Really, I'm glad I met you too. SUch a lively person you are."
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Nue jumping on him didn’t startle him too much, but the fact he had a seemingly good time going here he wanted to really relax. Cats were better than dogs and yet dogs reminded him of the blind soldiers of the Corsari, cats did their own thing and never were predictable. “Always lively after a fight even if it was not wanted, then again I try to look up since nothing good comes from looking at the negative. So what do you do, find jobs in your travel or something else. I’m curious since you seem more relaxed than me, it’s like you have less weight on your shoulders for your position.” He did not say that he was being tracked right now, after all he’d made noise and they always had someone after him. That would hit later and hopefully when he was alone, as he would not get her involved in his real fight, if it killed him fighting it alone he would not give up until he was unable to keep going. Starting towards the place he checked his wallet and then bank account on his phone, though both were registered under an alias as he had to cover his tracks.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:09 pm

She pet her cat Nue. She listened to him. Li stepped in front of him and placed her hand on he's heart. "You have a good soul and heart. Your just reaching for the wrong things. And you don't clearly se your path of life yet. Trust me. I am like you. I am also lost in this big dangerous, crazy world. I'm trying to find the same things as you. If you ever in trouble, or danger, fight, predicament, anything I am here for you! We are friends, yes?" She smiled brightly at him like a child. He was having troubles she can tell.

she grabbed he's hand and ran. "Don't waste your money on me! I'll take you to a place where the food is cheap and yummy!" She ran and soon came into a ramen stand in the middle of an empty road. It was empty inside but she sat down and motioned him to do the same.
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:10 am

“Thanks, and maybe we’re not lost at all. I chose to walk this road, and you of all people survived your family to carry on their legacy.” Vincent replied with a humoured tone as he laughed and smiled, he’d never really had anyone say that much about him as he was usually taking jobs that ensure his hands were always bloodied. He was a hitman and there were always targets, however issues within families usually were where those like him came into play. “I’m coming, sorry about that you’ll get sushi another time. I promise!” He said with the last bit directed towards the Nue, and as he kept up he sat down and looked around. This reminded him of the kind of place you went to for information, or at least could discuss business without fear of prying eyes and ears.

“A very interesting location, out of the way and yet in plain sight at the same time. So where’s the owner?” He spoke his mind after sitting down, half expecting somebody to pop up from the stand who was short or someone to show up despite the location. He was prepared for anything, though he kept his safeties on and was nowhere near weapons in case of survival. He’d spent too long constantly on alert to relax now, so he always had his guard up when he didn’t seem like it.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:18 pm

"Please relax, this is a safe zone don't worry. Two regular ramens please!" A shabby man with a 5 o'clock shadow and cigerrete. He scratched he's head and got to work. He looked pretty sketchy but he was what Li called a good friend. "This is the best ramen shop I've been to so far in Japan! It's truly great here!" He handed them the noodles and she smiled. "Idatakimasu! I heard this is what the Japanese say before eating." SHe took a bite and screamed in delight. "Delicious!"

The man even put out some sushi ramen for the cat which Nue ate happily.
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:14 am

”Pork ramen with a fried egg on top, sunny side up and runny yolk. Sweet soya sauce under the egg, and good to know this place is safe.” Vincent replied and once he got his food he started to eat, maybe he could find out something here. After all safe zones were also places where information often passed and was handled, though in some cities these places were rare. However halfway through his bowl he looked over to Li and laughed, nothing tonight was normal to him. ”So what’s Nue’s role, seems like she’s quite intelligent. Normal cat or one of those companions generated from a box weapon, I’ve been curious since we met.” He decided to ask since it was often that Mafioso with these companions often had box weapons in the shape of animals, so he figured it was not an issue to ask.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Nue hissed. "Nue is better than a box weapon or any companion. He is a dear friend, Nue is dearly an intelligent cat. Probably smarter than me, but he isn't a box weapon. He's much stronger." AKi took out a box from her pocket and put it on the table. "This is my box weapon" And than she showed her ring with the flame lit, it was a calm purple. "We're the flame of the cloud you see." The owner looked back and said, "No box weapons around here miss. You know better" "Riht right!"

SHe laughed and drank her ramen soup and finished, "delicious! Don't you think so?" She looked at Him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:56 am

“There’s really no difference between humans and cats or dogs, their probably just as smart as us but we can’t understand them properly since they can’t talk. No offence intended, and I figured you for a box user.” Vincent replied to Nue and then to Stocking after slurping down the rest of the ramen down. It was better than what he got by one when he travelled and probably just as good as when he finalized his standing with the one familia. “It was really good, mind you places like this have a mysterious charm to them. Where you find a storm there is always clouds, angry or calm ones you never know.” He said with a laugh as he washed the rest down and looked up, he had no idea where this night would lead to now.

“Another drink for us both, this time make it something special. I figure its poor manners to keep this to myself.” He said as he got himself a cup of iced coffee and then laughed, really tonight had been the last night he could bust up punks who had fun at others expense. “I actually found a place to belong, they may not be blood but their family. I won’t be too hard to find after this, (name) familia I’ve decided to lend them my strength.” He said as he smiled and knew that he’d made the right decision, as he would fight for and belong to a family that was at least just and understood what peace meant even if he would end up fighting again. He had no doubts, and to have an actual friend as well was something worth celebrating.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:04 pm

[Changed my character so my name is now haine]

She giggled and spun in her chair, "We all belong someplace in the world, big or small. I'm in a family too. Though there not the most great people but there someone at least." She stopped the spinning and smilied. "There helping me and I'm hrlping them, it's win / win really." She took he's hand and shook it, "i think your the first person in a long time that is so nice to me other than my friends at school! It was awesome meeting you!"
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:57 am

”Same for you, I’m the exception from a family of rotten scoundrels. You get in life what you put in, and yeah we just have to find that place on our own.” Vincent replied shaking hers as he thought, she was nice and she understood the difficulty he’d faced from a different perspective. Friends were good to have in this world and the more you had the safer you were, though it also meant the more people who knew you better than most. That was dangerous sometimes, but then life was nothing if you didn’t take the gamble. ”It was great meeting you, here’s my contact info if you need to reach me. I rather like the idea of a personal business card, it’s the Setenza family that I’m joining. The head of the family left a great impression, hopefully their on good terms with the one your in.” Hopefully the family she was in was not an enemy, if that was the case then this was tragic, but he doubted that it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)   A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that... (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Namimori-
Jump to: