Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Stormy days L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Stormy days Reborn_001
Male of The Month Stormy days Reborn1
Female of The Month Stormy days Ed820
Staff of The Month Stormy days Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Stormy days Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Stormy days Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Stormy days Byakuran

Stormy days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

Money : 25323

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:28 pm

That day had been particularly bad weather wise, there had been a major storm front moving in and the winds were picking up. However things went though he had to keep moving, escaping Tokyo was on his mind though he knew he had been compromised. This afternoon was the culmination of events from the day before, a particularly bad run of luck which exposed Vincent to the eyes of kin who was now his advesary. He stood over the bodies of four Corsari men and had his own cousin against a wall aiming a rifle at his head. The crossbow he had was aimed right back, but he did not want to kill him as he was only following orders and there was no innocents involved, failure would be bad but he could not die yet. Until he brought his family down he was not going to rest, justice for his crimes and sins that he felt were always there. "You've got one shot before I'm gone, if you don't take it you know what'll happen. I'm saving your life Marcus, remeber that..." He then pulled out his pistols and shot his own cousin in the shoulders, so that he could not fire his rifle and still call for removal. After that and placing Red Widow on his back he walked off, nothing was ever right with this and he knew there had been hesitation all through that fight. He himself was bruised and scraped, even a bullet to one leg but it had missed anything vital. It had been his ability that allowed him to escape death, had the other guy gotten his shot off he would have been dead.

(Half an hour ago)

He'd been sitting in the park as the rain fell looking to the sky, he was alone as nobody was out right now and enjoying some peace amidst the cracking of thunder and flash of lightning. Then company arrived and Vincent looked at them with a rather watchful eye as he cracked his knuckles. "Marcus, you did a great job of my weapon. But what the hell man, what happened to you staying out of this mess... I don't want to figh..." He was silenced by a bullet hitting the bench and then facing the three pistols, snickering he stood up and looked around as he seemed to assess the situation while stomping on the ground once. His cousin pulled out a modified sniper rifle and moved behind the three of them, as one coming up from behind caught a bullet to the head. "I don't want to do this but it's an order, I'll take Red back and your guns. Don't fight us as it's not worth it anymore, if you return the ring we'll.." "Like hell I will, give him back his real power... Your not even a proper fighter, you hide behind equipment and not skill..." Came Vincents snarling response as he snapped out both of his pistols and took two of the men down as they tried to dodge but ran right into his bullets. The third one caught two to the chest and finally him and Marcus met, for over twenty minutes they fought and in the end Marcus was forced to the ground and had to use low wall as support. Breathing heavily he grinned and took aim, at the small magnetic beacon that had been tagged onto Vincent where his heart was. "Sorry cousin, but we're both going to die here. I would rather die than fail..."

(Back to the present)

Tossing the metal tag to the ground and crushing it Vincent made his way to the nearest subway entrance, but along the way he had to stop several times and closed his eyes while he ties a strip of cloth around his leg to keep it from getting worse. He had to get out of here for his own safety and that of others, this was getting bad and he knew it would not be the end of this storm that had happened in a flash. He moved into cafe instead and got a coffee, as well something to eat while he waited this out. Setting his web out so that he would know what was going on, but he was sure that he would be dead within days even if he was careful and found a doctor who operated outside the law.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Money : 25411

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Jun slowly made his way to his bed, the sound of night wondering in through his window and leaving a whistle. Ludwig had now stolen his bed when Jun was listening to the sounds of the night. Jun let out hi angered sigh before walking off down stairs. He slid his hand in the closet and grabbed a blanket before moving to the leather couch that sat in the lounge. Jun laid out his blankets and his pillow before settling in and turning on the television. It was a good thing it was the weekend or his father would never allow this, than again he still didn’t allow it, but his father was out like a light when he came home from a “friendly get together” with some old roomies. Jun noticed the weather, stormy with chances of floods and lightning. “Pfft, right! Well you people ever get the weather right?”

Jun slowly fell asleep. He awoke to a nice sunny morning and gave a nice grin and stretch. His father was currently cooking a nice hardy breakfast. Jun noticed Ludwig was gone. He stepped into the Dining Room and started to eat. He finished his meal and told his father he was heading out which he was. He left and headed for town with some pocket change. He walked down the street of Toyko alone. He witnessed a few crimes but really could do nothing about it without giving something away. Jun then slowly kept walking thinking he could have done something.

As he continued on with his day the weather got worse. Sure it wasn’t the time they said it was going to be but it was sure as hell here now. Jun still had some change and wanted to go somewhere warm and relaxing. Jun made his way to the café. It was a nice little place very clean and very pretty on the inside and out. When he entered he saw a man. He had white hair ((I think correct me if im wrong)) and ordered a coffee. Jun then noticed his leg bleeding through a bandage. It smelt like blood and made him worry. Jun slowly approached him. “Are you ok sir?” Jun asked worried for the mans well being.
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:20 pm

(Black actually I looked) Vincent looked up and pushed some hair out of his face, his eyes seemed to say he was fine but when he spoke it was a different story that really didn't cover the truth well. Though his impression of Jun so far was not formed as he had not looked at him, and gotten a good look. "I've been better if that's what your asking, but yeah I'm about ready to pass out and I can't go to a hospital as it's too open." He replied as he moved his hand instinctively to his gun, the crossbow was folded up and in bag on his back. He'd not expected anyone to notice him and actually try to help, but if they insisted he would not object despite giving them a warning. Maybe they could get him out of the city, he'd pay them as he thought they were just some civilian and not actually somebody within the world he lived in. Studying Jun he eased up and sipped at his coffee, he was going to have to be smart about this until he knew for sure this was not an underhanded Corsari trick. "What's the word from the MGM grand, has the cheater at the 3rd blackjack table from the left been banned?" He asked a code he knew was commonly used, if they were Corsari they would answer that lady luck had deserted him. Until that he was suspicious after all he had been shot and there had been another person who seemed to run away.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Jun rose up tightly. This man was about to pass out. Jun denied it this man needed to go to the medical room ASAP. Jun reached into his back pack pulling out a spare shirt. It was white and clean. He always had something like this with him no matter where he went. As the man spoke his riddle Jun raised his eye brow. Jun looked at him oddly. His brown eyes scanned the man. “Well I really don’t know. I’ve never have been too good with riddles or codes.” Jun smiled before kneeling down and looking at the poorly tied bandage. Jun was one of the lucky ones and knew how to bandage it all up and things. He had some alcohol that would keep it from getting infected. Jun slowly untied it making sure no one could see it. He grabbed the knife from the top of the table and cute his shirt. He used a small bit of it to clean around the wound. He noticed the bullet it and his eyes grew wide. He couldn’t touch it or it would bleed out more. Jun slowly wrapped the rest of the shirt around his leg tightly. “You need to go to the hospital or something. My dad is a doctor and could remove it for you. Hes home today and not doing anything.” Jun spoke softly standing up and disposing of the rag.
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:43 pm

He was obviously not one of them at how quickly he answered, and the answer was spoke without suspicion that this was a trick. But he knew that Jun was right and he needed to get help, falling in a fight was one thing but to fall to his own stupidity was another. Letting Jun look at it he wondered where he went wrong in this whole thing, running from place to place then leaving when things got too hot. Eventually he'd run out of places to go to and be forced into some kind of trap, though before that happened he'd risk it all and take one last gamble. "Sure but what's your name, before I go anywhere I'd like to know who you are. Vincent is all I'll tell you for now, the less you know the safer you two will be." Vincent replied and then drank more coffee, he was quite calm for having been wounded like this. Though he was used to the violence and running, even if it wore at him more than he admitted, even a few years of it was already too much. He would rather have what he once had and then lost when he realized what he was doing, would he rebuild or destroy what was corrupt and rotten to the core.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Jun looked at the black haired man sitting in front of him. Jun really didn’t know what to do with him. His father would take care of him and hes a bit stupid so he won’t question at all. He let out a sigh before relaxing slightly; he ordered a small drink of herbal tea. He slowly sipped it as he sat down on the other side of the man. Jun couldn’t help but eye him a bit. It almost looked like he was trying to see who he was from the outside. Who was he, why did he have a wound, how did he get the wound? He asked himself as he ran through the possibilities. Jun looked at the man once more glaring into his eyes. “Im Jun Kazuhiko, 14, and attending Toyko City Highschool.” He said sipping his tea more. The taste of the herbs gave a nice calm and the scent battled with the blood musk. Jun let his gaze wonder about observing everything before giving a small grin and whispering, “Well Im not that safe as it is.” Jun spoke before looking outside noticing how bad it is out. The winds howled and ran through the streets of Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 pm

A fourteen year old who wasn't safe himself, maybe he was in luck and he knew people who could get him out of the city or against his own family. Maybe he should test the waters later though, when he was not at risk of getting killed if Jun's family had issues with his. Enemies were abound and saying they were his friends was a bad assumption, instead he looked outside and decided to call for a cab. "Vincent Corsari and I'm from Las Vegas, most people call me spider." Jun was definitely not one of them and probably somebody who had some connections, if it made things better he was lucky and yet he felt like he was gonna end up repaying a debt of his own will. Calling for a cab he breathed in as he knew that he'd gotten lucky, and looked at the ring he wore as if considering the dangers of keeping it on him. he wanted to finish his coffee while it was hot, as it felt good in this weather. For now he would get back on his feet then figure out what to do next, but he was in the open now.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Jun smiled while the man told him his name. Jun was lucky to have got his name. He didnt really look like the type that would speak to anyone. Jun quickly got up and followed him leaving his tea cup behind. Jun stood with him as they waited for a cap. The cab slowly came and they got in of course. The rain and winds getting stronger. It slowly started to drive of to Juns house. "Ahhh Vincent, will you let my father take it out please, I dont want to see you die or hear that you died." He smiled slightly looking at the man. If he wasnt going to accept he was going to force him.
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:28 pm

"I wasn't going to object, I mean if they can remove it then I'd be grateful. I am used to having to find underground clinics, so this was actually lucky." He replied as he stepped out and called in the police on people he took down, since they had no real power here getting them out of this one would be difficult. Once he was done she followed Jun and moved so that he did not hurt himself any further, even though he was not going to let a bullet stop him from living his life. "After this I'll just need to slip out of the city, buy myself some time to find work and keep hidden."
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Jun looked at Vincent smiling. His red hair seemed to be a little wet because of the small bit of rain that was falling. It was now a down pour. Jun looked at the man with a raised brow for a second as the cap came to a halt and Jun paid him. Jun and Vincent exited it and went inside the house. Jun went in and spoke to his dad who started getting some stuff. His father walked in, he had a bigger more built frame then most people ((search isshin kurosaki)). Jun came back in the room. "My dad will be read in a moment. You dont need to be hidden and you can find work around here." Jun said smiling looking at him.
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:04 pm

[b]"Your right I don't, and yeah always plenty of work but I have select criteria. Now I know your safe to talk around, not many would be ready to do this on moments notice for someone with two guns and a crossbow. Former hitman for the corrupt and decadent Corsari familia, we had our differences and I shot my old boss and stole a ring. You know how little work there is for a hitman who questions his jobs, and will not take any one civilians." He replied to make his identity clear, he'd never really wanted to be like this but it was better than dead as he would be able to get back up and prove to his old familia that they could not take him down. Hopefully his revelation gave them a better idea of the mess he was in and why he would have hidden often, even though it was small teams sent after him and then nothing until they had a better idea of where he was.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Jun gave a small smirk a his father entered the room. He had all the things he needed and went to work. He slowly cleaned it before trying to remove it. Juns father removed it and the pieces of clothing that got jammed inside. Juns father then started to clean it up and bandage the thing. He told the man not to move his leg as much before leaving the room and getting in the shower. Jun looked at Vincent, "Well atleast it was for the better, you probably saved a lot of people by doing that. If you want, you can join my family. We arnt violant and my, I mean our goal is no violence or minimum violence." Jun smiled before he happily looked at him.
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:17 pm

The fact he was now facing this made sense, someone like him would be an asset given his life of training. However there was clearly more to this but he liked the idea of a family that dis not espouse violence, he would certainly think it over and probably decide once he understood more. "Yet if they come at me with force I'll return it in kind, without killing anyone. I would rather have a place to settle finally, you would have to deal with them as well then. I'll answer you after I know more about your family, know your enemy and know your ally. Keep your enemy closer however." He replied with as he sighed and knew that he was going to be in for a majo rshift did he say yes, but he was grateful and this was a good way of repaying the debt.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Jun smiled as his father peered around the corner of the stairs giving a smirk before heading to the shower. Ludwig was up there with him before coming down the stairs. Ludwig scanned the boy and smiled. "Youll do well." He spoke as he walked by going to the kitchen. Jun growled at him wanting to punch Ludwig in the head but didnt. " Why woul you do that, isnt friends more important then your enemy. If your with people you dont like all the time you wont be happy at all. You will always have people you like and dont like so hang around the people you like." Jun smiled getting some coffee.
Back to top Go down
discordantentity
Fried Familia
Fried Familia

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:44 pm

”I don’t doubt that, I just bring complications and potential enemies. If you’re willing to take that risk then I can do it, friends are nice and so is the idea of familia. Still you only know what you have seen and been told, truth is you would one day come to their attention. They engineer war and conflict, to control the market like it is some calculated gamble. I’ll accept once I know you would accept the risk, nothing truly worth it is without sacrifice.” Was his response after Ludwig spoke and Jun returned, he knew what he would bring them into a conflict that was his and should have been only his. He was a fighter and he would fight them to the end, but allies and a family to help it would be easier. If they were stopped someone else would pick up the pieces, because war never changes. Humanity was always at war with themselves in some way or another. ”Being alone sucks, it’s like that storm but one of silence.” He said with a laugh now that he was at least out of danger, why had he been prepared to die before as the thought irked him now. He’d have gone down fighting, but then he was a fighter by nature and could not resist a fight even when it was not intended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stormy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy days   Stormy days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormy days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Tokyo-
Jump to: