Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Felix Alexander Inniliieo L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Felix Alexander Inniliieo Reborn_001
Male of The Month Felix Alexander Inniliieo Reborn1
Female of The Month Felix Alexander Inniliieo Ed820
Staff of The Month Felix Alexander Inniliieo Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Felix Alexander Inniliieo Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Felix Alexander Inniliieo Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Felix Alexander Inniliieo Byakuran

Felix Alexander Inniliieo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Money : 25411

Felix Alexander Inniliieo Empty
PostSubject: Felix Alexander Inniliieo   Felix Alexander Inniliieo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:31 pm

♦Felix Alexander Inniliieo ♦

Felix Alexander Inniliieo Grimmjow-b9148c3a49Felix Alexander Inniliieo 18846824Felix Alexander Inniliieo Grimmjow-grimmjow-jeagerjaques-16287251-100-100
If im alive will you still be there holding my hand.

Basic Info
First Name: Felix
Middle Name: Alexander
Last Name: Inniliieo
Nationality: Italian/English
Job/Occupation: Hitman

Visual Appearance
Hair: Blue somewhat wild and spiky (can grow longer if he chooses to)
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: Some sort of revealing clothing or causal stuff.
Skin: Slightly Tan
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 150lps
Blood Type: AB
Distinctive Features: Scar up the middle of his chest
Accessories: N/A

Personality
Behavior:

Felix is a fairly mean person. He doesn’t like being crowded by people or people telling him something he doesn’t want to hear. People who keep on talking to him about random stuff get there face punched in. Felix will not heist to go into a battle with you without thinking. If the family or something is attacked he will fight with the leader to make him attack back.

Felix likes to be alone. He doesn’t really fit in with the other members in Corvino because his family was exiled. He will try to get along with them but it usually turns out to be a good punch in the face before it turns into blood. Felix likes sitting down or in trees relaxing like a panther. He just stares at the clouds most of the time being alone.

Felix behind the cold attitude to others hes fairly cute and protective for people he cares about. He is a big warm teddy bear. You mess with the people he likes he beats the crap out of you, but he’s loveable and easy to hug. He often is sometimes catish. Felix licks some things off himself and a bit of a fetish with it.

Positive Traits:

☆ Loveable
☆ Protective
☆ Powerful
☆ Fearless
☆ Daring

Negative Traits:

★ Violent
★ Mercyless
★ Destructive
★ Nasty
★ Fearless

✓ Cats
✓ Quiet
✓ Reading
✓ Family
✓ Relaxation

Dislikes:

✕ Noise
✕ Annoying People
✕ Rain/Swimming
✕ Mornings
✕ Mondays

Fighting Style
Flame: Glacier
Special Ability: Overly physical power. Can condense flames and shoot a beam of it at different levels of destruction.
Weapon and Description: Sword and melee combat.
Strengths:
✕ Physically Strong
✕ Good Defense
✕ Good Offence

Weaknesses:
✕ No real Protection besides sword
✕ Destructive
✕ Protects Loved ones

History and Etc.

Date of Birth: Sept 30
Parents: Mother-Dead Father in prison
Siblings: Dead
History:

Felix was born into the Inniliieo family. Like everyone inside of it he underwent training for it. He grew up along with his best friend Sho Corvino. Felix liked him and had a tiny crush on him. Then a guardian was murdered. Little did Sho know but it was actually Felixs father who killed them. Felix and his mother were exiled from both families so they left for Brittan and stayed there. Felix trained there by himself to become a hitman. He the moved to Namimori because he was required to.

RP Sample:
Starting Location: Namimori

♦And with this, we welcome you to Hitmans Destiny♦

Last edited by Jun on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Money : 35084

PostSubject: Re: Felix Alexander Inniliieo   Felix Alexander Inniliieo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:47 pm

I don't see how it could be Felix's father who killed them. I had something in mind for them since I made Radio Corvino, but i'll have to remake his character anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmansdestiny.forumotion.com
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Felix Alexander Inniliieo   Felix Alexander Inniliieo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Well Felixs father simply shot him a couple of times Razz and i forgot the mother, maybe i should make him have a partner in crime :/
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Felix Alexander Inniliieo   Felix Alexander Inniliieo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:54 pm

I honestly don't know about that because i still have something in mind for the death of Sho and Radios parents.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Felix Alexander Inniliieo   Felix Alexander Inniliieo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:22 pm

fine ill change it >.<
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Felix Alexander Inniliieo   Felix Alexander Inniliieo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Ok, we want that part ot be a mystery but having a crush on him, i don't know if that'll be a good thing either honestly. Especially since its his uncle and stuff which makes it creepy D:
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Felix Alexander Inniliieo   Felix Alexander Inniliieo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Uncle? No they are cousins and thats why im working around it. Its kinda like a grow out crush.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Felix Alexander Inniliieo   Felix Alexander Inniliieo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:20 pm

well if you two are cousins, then no crush can be put in there because i don't allow cousins to have crushes on other cousins and what not.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Felix Alexander Inniliieo   Felix Alexander Inniliieo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Like i said it was wene they were younger. He obviously didnt know any better. Age comes experiance.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Felix Alexander Inniliieo   Felix Alexander Inniliieo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:24 am

Since you told me that he's a minor character he's approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felix Alexander Inniliieo   Felix Alexander Inniliieo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felix Alexander Inniliieo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Generalities :: Character Submission :: Application Graveyard-
Jump to: