Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Tragedy (AW) L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Tragedy (AW) Reborn_001
Male of The Month Tragedy (AW) Reborn1
Female of The Month Tragedy (AW) Ed820
Staff of The Month Tragedy (AW) Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Tragedy (AW) Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Tragedy (AW) Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Tragedy (AW) Byakuran

Tragedy (AW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Money : 25241

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:52 pm

A young girl wad wandering about the streets of Namimori, many called her an infant but others who found it impossible for an infant to wander around on its own called her a young girl as she held an umbrella in one hand and a cat followed by her side. Her red eyes looked ahead, they were darkened due to the shadows but one could tell that they were bright and full of life. She was humming a nice little song to herself as she moved, her blond hair swaying as she moved and her little dress swayed as well as the soft clicks of her boots rang out with every step in which they collided with the hard pavement below her. "Such a nice day~!" She said, her voice only helped mimic that around her age as it lacked any sort of deepness to it as it would be what some considered to be a very cute voice. She was definitely a little princess even though she considered herself trash as it was since she tried to get away from any sort of life that resembled that of a princess. "The sun is out, the people are wandering the streets and..." She was quickly cut off as she wandered into some one's leg, her body going backwards as she whined softly as she fell on her butt on the sidewalk and looked up. "Sorry... I'm not good at paying attention when I'm walking." She said, her eyes looking up towards the person who pretty much towered over her.
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

Money : 25383

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:59 pm

It was morning and Ken went for a walk. He liked to be alone sometimes, just walking around and seeing people he will never see again. As walking around the city, he looked himself at a mirror. Memories came down to his head, how he made that scar in his eye, his father and everything. But still, this is nothing compared to what I'm going to live now in the Mafia - he whispered. As he kept walking through the city, someone called him for a reason. Because of that, he didn't see where he was going and accidentaly hit someone. He turned to see an infant. Ken was surprised to see someone like her. Forgeting about that: No, I'm sorry. Someone called me and I didn't knew where I was going. Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Rachel slowly shifted, her cat pawing at her side as she slowly stood up as the man who she had walked into had apologized and gave an excuse that some one had called him and that he didn't know where he was going before asking if she was alright. She was eventually standing up, her arm holding the umbrella as she patted her backside and straightened her dress with her hands before she turned her attention up towards the man and smiled. "I'm alright. I've had much worse happen to me before." She said, smiling brightly as her hand took hold of her umbrella and she allowed it to rest against her right shoulder as her cat released a soft "Mew~" and continued to paw gently at the leg. "That's always the problem with being small. You bump into some one and they knock you to the ground!" She said, jumping slightly before she reached down and picked up her cat who released another soft meow as it looked up at the man with its red eyes which matched the owner's.
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Ken could see that the infant was not happy and apologizing was not enough. He had no idea of what to say to her, but he worried about the fact that she was alone all by herself. I've already said sorry...Not all people are like that. I wasnt looking because of a phone call. But I gotta ask, why are you here all by yourself? Don't you have anyone to be with you?- said looking at the infant's cat.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Rachel looked up to the taller man, her eyes scanning him as he explained that he had already apologized and that he wasn't looking where he was going due to the phone call he had received. Though what he said next caused her cheeks to go red, they seemed to puff up as her eyelids lowered to cracks and glared at him to the point where it probably felt like knives piercing through him. "D-Don't classify me as a little kid! I'm old enough to be by myself!!" She said, obviously getting ticked off at what he said about her asking why she was by herself as she could already assume that he was basing it off of what she looked like. "I'm not a little kid!" She yelled, she was typically a very shy person but she felt like she was being harassed due to her appearance.
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:52 pm

Ken just stayed silent for a moment. But then he smiled. You're quite someone. I never judged you. I just had to ask because I was worried, that's all. But it's dangerous to go out like that, with all the dangerous people outside. By the way, why are you walking through here? Did you just take a walk or something?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:16 pm

She looked up at him, she was happy that he was worried but she didn't like how she was being looked down on since she could easily handle herself in a dangerous situation and she stomped her foot once he was finally done asking her questions on why she was here. "I can easily handle dangerous people! I'm not a weakling." She said, crossing her arms to where her umbrella was trapped in her hold as the cat in her arms released a light hiss before releasing a soft meow. "I was walking through here looking for some one. I'm supposed to find some one since I'm supposed to help them out important stuff." She said, closing her eyes she nodded her head before she looked up towards Ken, her red eyes seemed to be glued to him as finally released the cat who just pawed at her dress once it was let free. "Though... I'm not good with directions so I got a little... Lost."
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:26 pm

Ken thought: "Who she is gonna meet? I don't care if she can take care of dangerous people by herself. I can't let an infant go on the streets alone"
Ken thought that, she being no good with directions, was gonna be the best thing he could do, since he didnt wanted anything bad to happen to someone like her. I can help you find the street that you want. What's street is?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Rachel merely looked to Ken, expecting him to respond about her being nothing more than an infant which would technically mean that she wasn't capable of defending herself which was actually very far from the truth but not everyone really knew about it. He finally decided to speak after some time, mentioning that he could help her find the street that she wanted before asking which street she was looking for which caused her cheeks to turn a light shade of red. "I-I'm not sure... I had asked some one about where I could find this person and they gave me a street name but I forget what it was. All I remember is that I'm looking for a Jun." She said, she finally shifted, one hand taking hold of the umbrella as she stood up straight and looked around for a bit. "I'm supposedly supposed to help train his family though I'm sure you don't know anything about what I'm talking about."
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:52 pm

Ken smiled brightly. Jun, huh? He's my best friend. You're probably talking about Fried Family, right? I'm part of the Family, so it wont be a problem to help you find him. But I gotta ask, when did you meet Jun? He didnt talked to me about you, which is weird.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Rachel heard him mention that Jun was his best friend which she was about to object to since she highly doubt that they were talking about the same Jun until she heard him mention the Fried Family and how he was part of said family which caused her eyes to go wide. "I never really met him... I was sent to help his family out as much as I could. It's not really something to mention to people since I am a talking infant." She said, her hands moved, grabbing the umbrella she lowered it so she just had it resting on her shoulder and it was no longer hiding her in the shade that it produced. "I would love it if you would take me to Jun."
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:20 pm

Ken understood. Hmmmm.... that's odd. Sure, I'll take you to where Jun is. Hop on my shoulder. It will be better for both of us and you wont have to worry about the bigger people kicking you or doing something to you - said crouching so that the girl could reach him- By the way, my name is Ken Nakamura. Yours?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Rachel sighed, happy that he would take her but he mentioned having to sit on his shoulder which caused her to look off to the side since she wasn't one to really ride on peoples shoulders and if she was too they would typically be a female rather than a male. "F-Fine..." She said, moving swiftly, she jumped to where she landed on his shoulder as she pretty much felt as light as a feather. "My name is Rachel." She said, not trusting this man enough to tell him her last name since she didn't like telling just about anyone her last name.
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Ken walked throught the city going to Jun's house. It was quite a long trip so it would take some minutes. I've been part of the Fried Familia for not a long time, but also not to short. Kinda like 2 months. It has been very good. I've met, well not a lot of people, but at least I've met people - said smiling and laughing a bit. But also I've met dangerous people, that I never imagined. It's kinda great too because I have challenges.- said confident of himself.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Rachel remained quiet the rest of the walk, allowing Ken to guide her to Jun as she rode on his shoulder, her left hand holding onto his shoulder while her right arm was wrapped around his neck. Her cat rode on her lap as they wandered till her ears picked up on him speaking which caused her attention to focus on him as he explained how he had only recently joined the Fried Familia. Two months was definitely recent since most people put their entire lives into a familia but he had only been there for an insignificant amount of time. He then when on to explain that he's met dangerous people and that he had challenges which he seemed to enjoy the idea of doing. "I rarely run into anyone who can be considered dangerous to me. The others who are like me are probably the only dangerous people in the running but I do have tricks that not many have." She said, her head moved, resting against his as she closed her eyes, needing a little bit of rest. "You can go ahead and continue to talk. But I need a little rest. So wake me up when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Ken nodded to that. You seem very confident of that. Understood. Go ahead and sleep. Ken continues to walk silent while Rachel was sleeping. He started to think of something and then he remembered something. To not wake her up, he thought: Wait a minute, I've met someone like her. They carry the same thing, a pacifier or something like that. Ahhh, what was his name? Ri.. Riii... Ugh, I can't remember. But it doesnt matter right now, I need to get to Jun's house. He kept walking and in a few minutes, he got to Jun's house. Rachel, wake up. We're here.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Rachel slept the entire rest of the walk, her head laying against his as a small bubble rose and fell on her face, a definite sign that she was sleeping at this point as she wasn't disturbed once from her slumber until they had finally reached the destination. When her name was uttered, her eyes opened slightly, the bubble disappearing as her red eyes looked around before she brought a hand up to her mouth and yawned while stretching her other arm into the air and her eyes looked around groggily once again. "That was quick." She said, smiling softly as she reached into her dress and pulled out a comb which she used to quickly fix her hair which had gotten a little messy while she had been asleep before she placed it back into her dress. "Thank you for carrying me here." She said, giving him a kiss on the cheek before she jumped down from his shoulder, landing on the ground gracefully in front of him before she smiled. "I finally get to meet Jun! Hopefully he is here..."
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Money : 25411

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Jun started to cool his dinner before he heard a familiar voice. His father was being loud and rowdy as usual. He quickly walked over to the window quietly as his father ranted on about his day a work. Jun got used to the gross stuff his father talked about, after all he is the son of the best Doctor in town. He slide the curtain over and saw Kenji. He gave his warm smile before walking to the door and opening it. "Hello Ken!" Juns voice chimed before he noticed the small infant in front of the house. Jun bent down and looked at her, she wore what seemed to be very expensive clothing. "Hello! Im Jun." Jun spoke gently offering his hand. Jun didnt noticed his father glancing at them with a serious look before walking off into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Ken blushed at Rachel's kiss. Yo-You're welcome- said smiling. Waiting, Jun came to them. Hello, Jun!- smiling- This is Rachel, I found here walking throught the city, looking for you. I helped her to come here, she said she was gonna ... train us or something like that. Ken and Rachel walkied throught Jun's house. He bowed to Jun's father. Hello, Kazuhiko-sama.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:07 pm

Rachel had jumped slightly when the door had opened to reveal some one who spoke to Ken very care free before he turned to her where he bent down and looked at her which caused, her eyes to drift off to the side before he introduced himself. "Ah... I'm Rachel." She said, taking his hand which she shook before she moved at Ken reassured that she was Rachel and explained that she had been looking for him and the reason she was here in the first place. She moved with Jun, wandering with him to the living room as her cat moved at her side and her closed umbrella rested on her shoulder. "He is correct. I'm here to make sure that this familia becomes one of the best and that you become the best leader possible." She said, pointing the umbrella at Jun as she had quite the feisty look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Jun grinned as he invited both of his friends to enter his house. The house smelt like herbs and spices that were being cooked with the meal he was preparing. "Id rather not be part of the mafia. I dont like killing people and hunting their heads. I dont even like seeing people get hurt. But if im being forced I dont have much of a choice, but i refuse to kill people." Jun spoke as his father left the room eye them before going to his wood shop. He quickly ran out to the kitchen and started finishing off the meal he was cooking. "Do you guys want any dinner?" Jun asked offering to make them some food.
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Ken nodded: That's right. Jun doesnt like Mafia so much. That's why our objective in the family is to erase every trase of violence, or at least make it minimum. As soon as Ken heard the work dinner, his mental age decreased to a 15-year old. Of course, I'm so hungry and I had to walk a lot. Not to mention that I went out of my house without eating anything.- Ken face was like TT.TT, but not because he was crying, it was because he was hungry, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Rachel listened as she was slightly shocked at how Jun didn't want to be part of the mafia and that he didn't like killing people which caused her eyes to go wide as Ken only agreed with what Jun said and she released a sigh as she looked at the two. In an instant she rammed the tip of her umbrella into Jun's chest, using it really to grab his attention and make sure that it was kept as there wasn't much power behind it as it would only feel like some one jabbing their finger into his chest in what some would consider a threatening manner. "It's your duty as the heir to this family to make sure that it thrives just as it had for the past generations. Even if that means cutting off some fingers or stepping on a couple of bodies to reach that point. Killing people will be necessary no matter what with a Mafia Family since this a kill or be killed line of business that you are ending up in. These 'dangerous' people that you meet wont be as reserved as you two and wont be afraid to kill your friends right in front of you. You want to defend your friends or family members right?!" Rachel asked, looking at both Ken and Jun as she slammed the tip of her umbrella into the floor with a loud thud as her red eyes pierced through the two of them like daggers. "It doesn't matter to me really if your family gets wiped out. I might get talked to but if your willing to lay down your weapons and take what people have to give. You might as well just die right now and save everyone the trouble in the future."
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Jun grinned at Ken and gave him his food on a plate before getting a umbrella head into his solarplex. He coughed slightly before backing away from it. He was now slightly afraid of this girl. She seemed so violent and angry. Jun didnt want to be killed or anything like that, hed rather live to protect people rather than let them be murdered. "No..........." Jun spoke softly and quietly still keeping his distance as his food was already on the table. He looked at the girl thinking. "But I dont want people to be killed wene im around. I guess.......but thats not helping the anti violance. But I lso dont want my friends and family hurt. Argh your making this hard" Jun started to pout and get a small tear trying to figure out what to do. If he didnt do this he would never gain the ability to do such, if he did he would have to hurt people and possiably put people in more danger. "Fine!" Jun spoke as he went around the girl quickly taking his seat. "By the way were are you staying?" Jun asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Rachel just watched him, there was no such thing as protecting people without killing some one in the process for even a captured convict will eventually be set free into the world once again to cause havoc to everyone and everything and they certainly wouldn't be afraid to kill. She listened to him, waiting for a definite answer before he seemed to agree with what he said before asking where she would be staying. "Here of course. I need to keep an eye on the family I was assigned to." She said, walking over to his side, she smacked the back of his chair with her umbrella as she stared up at him. "First of all... A family leader must always show a sign of dignity so I want you to sit up, keep your elbows off of the table, raise your chin up, puff your chin out and eat like your the king of the world." Rachel said, not really caring much for Ken since he was just a family member and didn't need to look as pristine and well kept as the leader should. "Good table manners are always good to have for the leader of the mafia since some people will get offended if you don't show them good mannerisms at the table. You wouldn't want to anger the boss of a different mafia with something so minor as bad table manners which I have seen mafias being torn apart just for that reason." She said, obviously this was going to be quite the ride for Jun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tragedy (AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (AW)   Tragedy (AW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tragedy (AW)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Namimori-
Jump to: