Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Back Off L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Back Off Reborn_001
Male of The Month Back Off Reborn1
Female of The Month Back Off Ed820
Staff of The Month Back Off Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Back Off Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Back Off Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Back Off Byakuran

Back Off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Money : 25411

Back Off Empty
PostSubject: Back Off   Back Off Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Keiji walked down the streets of Namimori. The boring old clouds drifted by as he slowly made his way to the store. Everything was quiet and everyone was boring. He really had nothing to do and didnt want to go home to his nagging parents. Keiji looked up at the sky as a woman bumped into him. "Out of my way." He nudged the girl as her groceries dropped. He frankly could careless about her life, he intended to live his life without others bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Money : 24100

Back Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Off   Back Off Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Lee held his hands in his pockets as he walked along the sidewalk. Once again, thrown out into the real world and away from his madame on simple orders to get some more groceries. He moved his hand around in his pocket and then slowly withdrew a small slip of paper that had what he needed to get on it. He start reading it over a few times before something struck him.

He paused in thought as he slowly raised his eyes up too see a woman and was about to literally backhand the woman before he listened to what some other kid said and that was the real offender. He moved passed the woman and spoke out

"Hey, you, what the hell do you think your doing?"
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Back Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Off   Back Off Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Keiji glared fro over his shoulder. Was this man speaking to him to get him? If so it was getting close to it. The mans voice did hit him in the gut but it was a painless hit. Keiji turned his body around and faced the man. His face was normal, emotionless. Keiji just looked at the man than at the woman. "If you want to say something say it to someone who cares." Keiji said calmly and in a monotone like manner. The wind moved his blue hair back and forth slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Back Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Off   Back Off Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Lee let his eyes come to find the kids and then waited for some sort of word and paused as he finally spoke and it was nothing to the point of what he was expecting. He slowly moved the paper in his hand back into his pocket before he spoke "You disrespectful little sh*t. You better get to caring."
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Back Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Off   Back Off Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:38 am

Keiji looked at the man agitated slightly from him being protestant. He waiting until he was done and the wind died down to speak. In truth he didnt care about anything, he was determined to get on with his own life. Keiji looked at the man. "If you got something to say, speak up becuase your voice is weak." He said looking at him with rather emotionless gaze that showed not a hint of respect.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Back Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Off   Back Off Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Lee let the silence drift by until the other boy started to speak once more and it was slowly starting to become a pain in his side. He slowly raised his hand up to his forehead and rubbed it lightly before lowering his hand down "Hahahahaha. You say such funny things little girl. …No, wait. Little boy. No? Miss? Miss…ter?" He raised his hand up to his chin as he lightly tapped his chin in wonder of his new found question.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Back Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Off   Back Off Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:10 am

Keiji stayed emotionless. His face blank and seemingly bitter, but yet calm. Keiji stared at the man infront of him thinking he is childish and utterly stupid. The stupid things he said just to bother him were things a preschooler says to another. Keiji looked him, "Your stupid." Keiji bluntly spoke as he turned around and glared over his shoulder. " Why dont you get out of the old age of clean insults and into the new age insults. Those are utterly stupid and no longer used. Once you can get some better ones Speak up and I may hear you, other wise I deny your existence." Keiji spoke blunt and to the point as he slowly walked away from this bitter old grandpa.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Back Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Off   Back Off Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Lee listened as he used the same line once more and raised his hand up to the side of his head and rubbed his ear as he went on about something and then paused in thought. He looked back to the other as he started to walk away "Better to have insults than to be the one being made fun of. You must know all about that so its no surprise you heard something so rare and think of it as old. Pathetic little child."
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Back Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Off   Back Off Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Keiji stopped once more and turned around and walked back to the man. He got a little to close to the mans personal space. " Compared to what I'v been called all youve done to me is nothing. Iv had rumors about me, some maybe true some may not be. But you wouldnt believe how fast I can spread a rumor" He grinned as he looked at the man somewhat darkly. " I can simply say you were harassing me and the police will be on you like no tommarow, seeing as im a minor." He turned around again and started walking slowly away.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Back Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Off   Back Off Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Lee watched as the boy stopped and then turned around and moved himself to confront Lee. He listened to him and just simply stood there as he then smiled and turned his head to the side and raised on hand up lightly before speaking his reply "Oh, such a messed up child, boo-hoo, you and every other kid thinks they have it the worst when they don't get there way and by all means, call the police, you are nothing but a whining child and all it'll do to me is be a little time outta my day."

He lowered his hands down and into his pockets as he sneered "You can't always have your way you little snot."
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Back Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Off   Back Off Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Keiji looked behind and stopped. There was no way he got everything he wanted from everyone. He had to do it all himself and earn the things he has currently. He turned around and gave a more pissed off look this time. Buddy was getting to him. "You dont get what you want until you earn it yourself like I have done. So next time you open your mouth Id make sure you think next time." Keiji said as he looked at his watch and sighed. "You made me miss my bus....Looks like Ill have to walk....." Keiji was emotionless this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Off   Back Off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Off
Page 1 of 1