Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Travelling Student L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Travelling Student Reborn_001
Male of The Month Travelling Student Reborn1
Female of The Month Travelling Student Ed820
Staff of The Month Travelling Student Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Travelling Student Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Travelling Student Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Travelling Student Byakuran

Travelling Student

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

Money : 34611

Travelling Student Empty
PostSubject: Travelling Student   Travelling Student Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:35 am

Name: Luke Galaza Zepel (prefers Za or Zepel)
Nationality: Canadian
Flame:Primary Forest, experienced on few live or die situations.

Appearance:
Hair: Light blond, slightly long, unkept, sometimes greased back
Eyes: Bright Blue, slightly large, always focused
Facial Features: Freckles and a scar from corner of lip down to half-way between mouth to chin
Mouth: Either smirking or in a calculating frown usually
Height: Tall, 6 ft 3 or close to 188 cm
Back: Scar from upper left, going to lower right with an intersection in the middle leading to the upper right
Accessories: Necklace with dog tags that are scratched out, and a ring that he had found during his travels around the same necklace, it has the design of III on either side of the center jewel. Also, a large travelling bag that he uses to carry everything he holds essential to him.
Out of School/travelling outfit: Brown leather cowboy hat, brown leather slicker, Red or Black long sleeve shirt (pending mood) Blue or dark gray jeans (pending on what he has to do)
School uniform look
Spoiler:

Personality: Luke is a troubled mind, having to live on his own early in his life, he has become resourceful and suspicious. Though once Luke gets to know someone (if he is around for long enough) if he sees them in some form of trouble, he will put himself inbetween the trouble and his friend. Although Luke proclaims that he does not like getting to know people, he cannot help but interact with others. He is dead set on his goal, and will not let anything interfere with getting what he needs to get done. He also tends to look at girls in a strange way, he is able to give good advice on how to deal with a situation involving one, but if he is put in pratice, unless he is helping someone else, he can't talk well with the ones he likes.
He will also dedicate himself to a cause that is worth his time in his eyes, it has only happened once or twice before.(possible update in future)

History: At the age of 13 in a city known as Vancouver, BC Canada, Luke Galaza Zepel's family experienced a home invasion. The intruder had killed both of Za's parents and left Luke alive. All Za can remember remember about the intruder is that the right eye of the man was white with a hint of silver glazed over, the man also had a limp and when he stepped with the leg with the limp, it was the sound of metal hitting the ground. After a year of wondering why something like this had happened to his family, he decides he doesn't need the information anymore, and is going to go out to find his killer. After hearing this, his "Uncle Nick" (not really an uncle, just a guy who was always around) decides it is time to let Za know everything about his family. Za's family was once a World Wide Mafia Family known as the Galazas, they had pull everywhere and were very strong. After interfering with too many affairs, the Galaza family was wiped out by both their enemies and their friends. Most were killed, and very few were in hiding, Za's family was the final one remaining. Uncle Nick also informed that also they were wiped out, that the parents had left him a huge inheritance. Hearing this, Za was repulsed by the way of his family history was, he was also repulsed of the fact that his uncle had expected him to use the stained money of his ancestors. Za asked Nick for any information about the man who killed his parents since Nick seemed to know more about what was going on more than him and found out that "The White-Eyed Man" had gone down to the states, Romance in Arkansas to be specific. Being 14 and declaring that he is going to have nothing of what his family has left behind (including the money), Za had a hard time getting down there, taking buses, hitching rides, and walking. Though it was on this walk, that Za came by this puppy, a new German Shepard that was alone in the world and was walking on the highway, Za rescued the dog, and named it Rebel since after the rescue, Rebel stuck by his side ever since. It was another mouth to feed, but Za was glad of the company.

After finally arriving in Romanace AR, Za realized he has a problem, he didn't know anything of Romance. He started to ask people if they had seen the "White-eye man" but no one seemed to know anything. He also faced another problem how was he going to survive, on the road, he had money that he had earned on his own, but all that remained was $50 and that wasn't going to feed him, rebel and put a roof over their heads. Since it was warm enough night, he decided that food was more important, and bought themselves two roast beef sandwiches. Though, before they could start eating, they were mugged, of course he and Rebel fought back, but they weren't nothing to this group of 20 year olds, the lost their sandwiches, money and gained a few bruises and a black eye. Also, to put even more a damper on things, the weather turned bad. Through this unforunate events, Za picked up some skills that will help him survive from here on out. He learned how to steal food from large stores, and that basement windows are usually left unlocked so if they wanted a roof over their heads for free, all it required was some walking and some luck they could find a place. They also learned that pick-pocketing isn't as easy as they saw on TV, but that allowed him to learn how to escape when he needs to (parkour/free running I'm talking about.)

After a week going by, requesting information from locals, the people started to notice that he was not in school and became suspicious of him. Without wanting to attract un-wanted attention, he enrolled himself into a local school where he learned during the day. He didn't mind, it allowed him to take a break and relax for a bit, and at the end of class, Rebel was always still there waiting for him. After a month going by, and being near losing all hope that he will get a lead on the "white-eye man", he came across a lead, a local recomended that he go talk to a local bartender who was really more than just a bartender, Za watched him for a few days and then ambushed him, he wasn't going to take chances with the man that might be related to his parents deaths. After some convincing, he learnt that the White-eye man was in town, but had left 6 days ago to Montreal, Quebec (canada). The convincing was actually accidental how it worked, Za had taken a knife from the bartender, and was cutting him in order to get him to talk, but the bartender had him pegged as someone who wouldn't kill, and he could deal with some pain, it wasn't until Za performed a few cuts too deep and getting mighty close to cutting an artery that the Bartender was scared enough to talk. And so this began Za's lifestyle of the Traveling student. He started making connections with certain people, people who were connected to the Underworld of the Mafia, building up his on network of information so that he might get any news on the white-eye man as soon as he could.

**Side Note**

Za has also been known to take on odd jobs while on the travel, be it babysitting someone, or killing someone or being a bodyguard, or being a hired friend, he will do anything for some cash to keep him on the move when he is moving. Though there has been a few times when someone hires him to do something worth while doing, and he will remain in that spot until his job is done, one job required a year, and he was prepared for more.

Starting Location: Tokyo

Student
Maths: A
History: A
Biology: C+
Physics: A+
Chemistry: C+
Physic Education: A
English: B
Uniform (or whatever the school uniform specifies)
Shirt: White dress shirt (chooses to wear with the top two buttons undone
Tie: Black with a gold strip at -35 degrees in the middle
Pants: Black dress pants
Belt: Gold buckle black length
Socks: Either Black or white, choose to be black
Shoes: Black (chosen to wear steel toes black boots)
Intro speech: Hi, Name is Luke Zepel, though people who get to know me calls me Za or Zepel since they know I don't enjoy my first name. My parents died when I was younger, 5 years ago. Been on my own since. I've been known to not stay in places very long since I'm looking for something, and I won't stop until I find that thing. I hope that I can find this a suitable place to be for the time being and get to know you folks.

Traveler
Weapon: A Whip (Usually curled up on his hip when traveling) and a 174mm combat knife (held in an ankle sheath hidden by pants)
A world map Has a World map that covers every part of the world, and zooms in on some larger cites, also has a few smaller city maps. All maps have notes and lines added to them.
A pet A 4 year old male German Shepard name Rebel, Za won't go anywhere unless he can take Rebel along with him.
A ship Currently none, tends to hitch-hike, stow-away, or "borrow" a vehicle to get around. (TO travel for free)
Basic knowledge about the mafia underworld Through his travels, Za has worked together a small network of informatives to provide him information.

Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Money : 35084

Travelling Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travelling Student   Travelling Student Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:58 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://hitmansdestiny.forumotion.com

Travelling Student
Page 1 of 1