Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Sol's Room L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Sol's Room Reborn_001
Male of The Month Sol's Room Reborn1
Female of The Month Sol's Room Ed820
Staff of The Month Sol's Room Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Sol's Room Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Sol's Room Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Sol's Room Byakuran

Sol's Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Money : 35084

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Sol's Room Bd5

For the RP involving Sols Room
Back to top Go down
https://hitmansdestiny.forumotion.com
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

Money : 34611

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:34 am

The trio enters the room one after another

Za looks around "Whoa this is a pretty fancy room ya got here Sol, so do you got any homework, want to talk/hang out? I'm sure you've eaten already." Za decided with this group of people he was going to try to be open more and more friendly than others since they are going to be his family now.

"Hey its alright from Rebel to be in here right, Sora said it would be alright, but it isn't his house, its yours so I wanna make sure thats alright with you, don't worry he is house broken"
Za pets Rebel on the side.
Back to top Go down
Sho
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Sho

Money : 34497

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:35 pm

Without asking, Sho unbuckled and slipped off his stylish overcoat over his head. Underneath it, Sho was wearing a skin-tight blank tank-top that contrasted with his white pants. It also showed how defensive that he was as the Mountain Guardian. "Sorry, old habits..." Sho apologized to both Za and Sol, but he did have a heavily build torso that proved that he worked out a lot. However, he hoped made him look more welcoming. Sho carefully laid down the makeshift top he had already taken off on the floor, and it surprisingly made a soft thud. "It's weighs about 20 Kilos, just in case you were curious." Sho explained with a smile as scratched the back of his neck. It was no wonder why he was so strong, since he walked around in a top that weighed about 44 pounds. He then quickly went down the steps, and returned with Kyran in his arms; who he he laid on his folded overcoat. The overcoat was actually really soft for Kyran to sleep on. "You have a really nice home Sol, I mean it and I really like it." Sho complimented his boss with a smile as he put his hands in his pockets, hoping to comfort Sol like any good friend would.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:21 pm

Sol sat down at the large desk in the center of the room.
"I guess" He said. He layed his head down on the desk, his body sobbing softly.
"Don't ask whats wrong, I don't even know myself, I just feel horrible lately" He said. "My dad vanished when I was a child, and my Mom is out on vacation to Italy, I'm alone in this home, worried that my parents may never come home to see that the home is fine, I may be assassinated any time soon due to my lineage"
He sighed, the sobbing stopped as he suddenly fell out of his chair. He was out cold, fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sho
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Sho

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:32 pm

"Poor kid..." Sho said sadly as he picked up Sol into his arms, and laid him on his bed. Then, Sho tucked him in and sat next to Sol's bed. "Go ahead and do your homework Za, I'll stay here and wait for him to wake up. It would be best to give him a week to adjust before we tell him about the scenario. I did tell Senetue the situation before I came here. He's still a little angry, but not nearly as angry as he was." Sho said and explained to Za.
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Za twirls his pen in his hand thinking, he wants to be there for Sol, the main reason he was going to do his homework was to help Sol out, he has always been able to get decent marks in the courses that he had liked without doing the homework, but Sho is right, Sol doesn't need hovers right now, he needs rest and security and Sho seems like he is the type of guy that can provide that that.

"Yea, alright, I have something to talk to you about later, its not a rush thing, just something we can talk about if you have a moment, or if I do since I'm going to be starting training soon."

[Editted action]
Za starts to walk out and thinks he can actually do his homework in silence. "You know, I think I'll do it here, you can relax if you want"
Back to top Go down
Sho
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Sho

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:10 pm

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" So asked curiously as he glanced over at Za, averting his eyes from the book he was reading.
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Za glances over to Sol checking to make sure he is sleeping, he doesn't want to trouble the kid with his own problems, but he knows the other man Sho will understand, plus it will strengthen the bond between them. "My parents were killed in front of me one night and the killer had just left me alive sitting there scared too afraid to do anything, as if he didn't even see me, that was five years ago, so I was only 13 at the time, it was due to them being tied to a mafia family, for a year after, I lived with my 'Uncle Nick' someone who was just there, not really my uncle." Za knows he is holding some of the truth (such as his family name) from someone who he knows he will have to trust completely, but living on his own for so long doesn't allow him the luxury of making life threatening mistakes he has been avoiding for four years.

As Za is telling about his history, Rebel goes and lays on the end of Sol's bed, just before his feet. But he continues watching Za and Sho with his head reseting on his front paws.
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

Money : 24383

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Kyran awakes peeing on sho's head and chugging 4cholo at the same time. "Thats not the whole story is it kid, your hiding something! Say or I'll pee on you!!" Kyran aims his pee but it doesn't reach Za just lands on Sho's pants
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:11 pm

Za sees this happening and snickers a lil, which is better than what he wants to do which is laugh his head off at the sight of this baby peeing on this overly muscular man.

He also realizes that this person was listening uninvited into a conversation he meant to share with only Sho, he didn't think that Kyran would be with the big guy all the time. At first he is a little embarrassed but then realizes he shouldn't all these special babies know of his history anyways.

"Ahem, sorry sho, need a towel?" Za reaches into his bag and pulls out a rag he uses for cleaning oil and tosses it to Sho, "Its all I got sorry." Za looks at the drunken baby... "Didn't my sandwich help at all? Anycase..." Za stands up and walks to a window opening, letting some fresh air blow in, he is going to need it if he is going to tell one of his biggest secrets to someone he just met today.
"The family my family belong to... no not that, owned, was the Galaza family, I'm sure you have heard of its former glory, worldwide, influential, and very very powerful... That is until their closest Family next to them decided they didn't like how the Galaza was alternating events and turned on them, causing nearly all other families to wipe them out. I think the Mariano family was rumored to be one of the only families to not turn on them, that being said, they didn't help them fight... Who can blame them though it was a losing battle, why go down with them? I keep the family name as my middle name but it is too dangerous to let many know of it, so I tell them its either Za or I don't say anything, Infact I actually prefer to be called by that by those whom I trust, it shows the openness between us. Oh yea, also I'm on a mission to kill the assassin who killed my parents, I've gotten close a few times, but he can always escape or cause me too much damage... He gave me this...."
Za pulls off his slicker and shirt showing his slender body with some slightly bruises from a recent fight and turns around having his back show towards sho revealing a scar that crosses his entire back from shoulder to hip with an interecting cut in the middle.
Za stands there for a bit, allowing sho to see the damage before putting his shirt on again. I think I'll keep this from Sol until he can handle it, he has too much coming at him right now.
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

Money : 24383

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:50 am

Kryan pukes in the towel and throws it on a sleeping Rebel "Thanks, maybe you need to stop being a pussy and kill him on sight you could pay me to do it" throws away his tenth can of 4cholo and has moved on to grey goose "Sho got anymore food?" once again takes a leak on Sho's head seeing that sho is becoming irritated he says"Its alright man, pee is actually a very good conditioner"
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:23 am

Sora stood up from next to Rebel, the towel on his head.
"Kyran..." He said, angry. The monkey on next to him turned into a large bazooka.
"Get the hell out of this house, you've been denied entry" He said. He pressed the button and a large bullet escaped, it went after Kyran and it had two large robotic arms coming out of it. Surely one of Soras experiments, it grabbed him and went out the window.

[Language, be sure to watch it]
Back to top Go down
Sho
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Sho

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:11 pm

Sho sighed as he removed the towel from Sora's head, and went downstairs to clean up. Sho would even go to take a shower. Shortly afterwards, Sho returned with a clean damp cloth, and handed it to Sora. "Are you sure that Sol will be able to fulfill his destiny? Perhaps we should start training earlier..." Sho asked and said calmly, hoping that Sora would understand his concern.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Sora wiped off the puke from himself and Rebel.
He then looked up at Sho.
"He has to" He said. "If he doesn't, we can kiss our butts goodbye"
He finished cleaning and tossed the towel in the hamper by the door.
"As for the training, it would be great to start it early, but we have to have Sol their and he's passed out"
Back to top Go down
Sho
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Sho

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:24 pm

"I just can't sit around while time goes by. I'm sorry, but I need to do at least something. If he won't wake up, then the rest of us will have to start making preparations. I hope that you'll understand." Sho said with some slight tension as he realized that Sol wouldn't be waking up anytime soon. Also, it was his duty to protect Sol, but Sho wanted to become stronger for him.
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Za takes rebel outside to take a bath, someone that was once slightly humourous stopped being humorous when it got his dog covered in vomit, instead of joining the group again, he had decided to hit the hay in his room.

[Za has officially left the thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sol's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol's Room   Sol's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sol's Room
Page 1 of 1