Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
The Laboratory  L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month The Laboratory  Reborn_001
Male of The Month The Laboratory  Reborn1
Female of The Month The Laboratory  Ed820
Staff of The Month The Laboratory  Xanxas1
Couple of The Month The Laboratory  Tsuna8
Thread of The Month The Laboratory  Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month The Laboratory  Byakuran

The Laboratory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Money : 35084

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:46 pm

The Laboratory  Lab_Life__by_MarjorieDoll

The Laboratory  Lab_room_render_by_punkman220

The Laboratory  ScienceLab

The Laboratory  HPIM1125

Back to top Go down
https://hitmansdestiny.forumotion.com
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

Money : 34611

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:36 am

After working their way through the headquarters they finally reached the laboratory "Sorry Kasper, I haven't had much need to come her and don't have the routes memorized yet" It was some work to let Kasper in to see the button the Mariano Family guards were uncertain on if visitors were allowed to see the button, but after Za explained Kasper's knowledge and his position, they were let through.

"It should be somewhere over here" Za walked towards a bunch of strong looking glass cases bolted to the selves.
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

Money : 24383

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:43 am

Kasper nodded to Za's apology signifying his acceptance of the apology I could have made myself invisible to the guards eyes and made it easier for you but I know you like to do things within the rules. As for your problem pertaining to the route, I have now memorized it and can write up a quick map if need be? He pauses for a moment to look around the lab while following Za to the buttons resting place As for your families lab...I can have my familly send some parts over to make it more....efficient. He says while looking at the lab with an air of disdain. He loved his own lab and it made him feel at home, he had the latest technology and some things he had even made himself so this felt foreign and wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:48 am

"Its not a problem for me Kasper, though I'm not the head of this family so you are probably going to have run through it with my boss" Za thought back to his previous days with Kasper, spending time in High school and how Kasper would get frustrated with the equipment the school had just because it was a few years too old or an efficient model.
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:52 am

Kasper smiled at his friends uncaring attitude towards his lab, he knew his friend was not one to spend hours in the lab like he was. He recalled the days when Za would chuckle at his frustration with faulty equipment in the past. Maybe you will change your tune if I were to assign something more...extravagant for class? He inquires, hoping to spur Za into finding out the wonders of science.
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:05 am

"Oh I've never been one to get science, you know that Kasper. Even when you tutored me I couldn't get higher than a B, which was a lot better then the C and C+ I were getting before. I'm more of Math or History kind of guy, my brain just works that way" Za tried in school science courses but the only one he did well in was Physics and that was because it is more math than science in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 am

*Cough* "So Kasper should I leave you to the button alone or do you want me around for a bit?"Za wasn't sure what to do he might be of some assistance to Kasper though most likely he would just get in his way.
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:31 am

This button is of the utmost importance to you as well, I told you I would share my finding with you immediately remember?
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:41 am

"Yes, I do remember you saying that Kasper, though I also remember times where you threw things at me because I was in the way" As Za said that he retreated to a table a few steps back from Kasper to give him room, if he needed Za he would call him over.
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:04 am

Kasper looks at the button ... He walks around the table examining and occasionally looking at parts of the button with his telescope, but then....he sees something
Za do you happen to have a manakin or dummy present in the lab?
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:08 am

"uhhh not that I know of, but if you're willing to wait I can bring a training dummy in from the gym" Za heads out knowing that it will be good enough...

... *7 minutes later*"Sorry Kasper, thing was bolted to the floors I had to get the tools to let it loose" Za brings the dummy towards Kasper "What do you see? What do you need this for?"
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:11 am

Watch this he slaps the dummy's hand down on the button, seconds later it is engulfed in black flames, Kasper drops it to the floor Come here Za, I'll show you the culprit behind these black flames
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:16 am

"Alright then"Za started to walk towards Kasper thinking of the white-eye man, his anger building up inside of him, he couldn't wait to see him again. Then he felt a shaking on his belt, it was his box animal Furor "Sorry Kasper, hope you don't mind badgers." Za lit up his flame and plunge it into the box and he started to feel that hate go away, "So the black flames really do cause anger to rise up easier" He was glad Furor was there to take his Fury away. "Lets see this culprit"
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 am

Kasper puts the a magnifying lens over a spot on the button and points Look there
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:22 am

Za looks at the button for a moment, "What am I suppose to be seeing her Kasper, that little pin how does that tell us who did it?"
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:25 am

Kasper severs the dummy's hand and pushes the needle with it, as he does this the arm goes up in black flames the pin is the culprit
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 am

Za takes a few steps back from the flames, not wanting to be consumed after how he saw Sho act, suddenly he became angry with Sho for throwing such a dangerous thing at his forehead, he was lucky it wasn't the needle side. "I thought you might have meant who the assassin was..."
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:35 am

Kasper waves at Za's dissatisfaction I believe I know who the culprit is, this was just the more pertinent information I felt.
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Za goes back to his table and sits down "So we know that the pin is what caused the flames rather than the impact of the button which is what I first thought, I didn't know you could store flames inside an item, I know you can coat it but whenever I do and I release it, the flames disappear from it..." Za rested his elbow on the table holding his head "How do you think someone could hit him with that? I would imagine it would flip twirl in the air, its not a very good projectile" Za thought for a bit... "What do you think the button symbolizes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Laboratory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory    The Laboratory  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Laboratory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Namimori :: Namimori Branch Mariano HQ :: Main HQ-
Jump to: