Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Newbie Alert~ L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Newbie Alert~ Reborn_001
Male of The Month Newbie Alert~ Reborn1
Female of The Month Newbie Alert~ Ed820
Staff of The Month Newbie Alert~ Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Newbie Alert~ Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Newbie Alert~ Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Newbie Alert~ Byakuran

Newbie Alert~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Remi

Remi

Money : 23959

Newbie Alert~ Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Alert~   Newbie Alert~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:49 pm

The title says it all pretty much. xD

But yeah, I am Remi and I look forward to having a bit of fun here.

Sorry I can't really think of much else to say ><.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Money : 34969

Newbie Alert~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Alert~   Newbie Alert~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Welcome to the forum Remi Smile this is Lavi on BD, Hope you have fun here :3 And if you can convince Lee to join, you two could start a family and get others to join it, that aren't already in one
Back to top Go down
https://hitmansdestiny.forumotion.com
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Money : 25296

Newbie Alert~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Alert~   Newbie Alert~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Hello, welcome~ Happy to meet you im Jun, Allen, Danny, Rex and what ever else. The Fried family has Rain, Cloud and Sun flames open if u want to join it.
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

Money : 25268

Newbie Alert~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Alert~   Newbie Alert~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Welcome aboard friend. I hope you have fun here. I'm G or Loke. Call me whatever you like ^^
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Newbie Alert~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Alert~   Newbie Alert~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Lol, i think Remi should make her own family, we need more than 2 active families to be in the RP and with the Storm family vanishing, we'll need the Fried and another one.
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

Newbie Alert~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Alert~   Newbie Alert~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Thank you all ^^~

And you would want me to think wouldn't you D: Well I don't have too much problem making one would just need the minions is all I suppose. I might be able to find someone somewhere >.>
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Newbie Alert~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Alert~   Newbie Alert~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:07 pm

*cough* LEE *cough*

XD
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

Money : 34496

Newbie Alert~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Alert~   Newbie Alert~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:41 pm

You welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

Newbie Alert~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Alert~   Newbie Alert~ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:50 pm

You got what you wanted without me trying lol.

And thank you~ So far this seems promising and like it'll be fun <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie Alert~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Alert~   Newbie Alert~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Alert~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Statistics :: Introduction Area-
Jump to: