Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Leaving for a while L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Leaving for a while Reborn_001
Male of The Month Leaving for a while Reborn1
Female of The Month Leaving for a while Ed820
Staff of The Month Leaving for a while Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Leaving for a while Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Leaving for a while Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Leaving for a while Byakuran

Leaving for a while

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

Money : 25293

Leaving for a while Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Hey guys. Due to Real life issues and the freaking school, I'm not gonna be able to be on so much. I'm still gonna log but for short times and there are gonna be days which I'm not gonna be able to. Sorry, I'll see you sometime. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Money : 34994

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:20 pm

I hope things will be alright for you Zero Smile
We completely understand. Just a question, due to this will you be able to stay in the Sentenza family? Or will you be able to?
Back to top Go down
https://hitmansdestiny.forumotion.com
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Somehow. But yes, I'm still gonna be part of Senteza Family.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Alright, Making sure. I won't add you into serious stuff that requires constant log in Smile
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Last post during this time.
Sigh, I never thought I would have to post this. But what the hell.
This was my second home, my second place to be and my favourite page. I met such awesome people here which I never thought I would.
I want to dedicate this post to 4 people who made my stay here, one of the wonderful times I had:

1.- Jun: Who opened the gate for me to enormous RP, and thanks to you I met Fairy Tail.
2.- Yang: When I always talked to you, I felt nice everytime which doesnt happen with all the people.
3.- Sol: Obvisly one of the coolest guys I met here, the adm. You opened the gates of this forum to me, which I really appreciate it.

And one of the best persons I met here
4.- Zepel: My friend, my mate, my partner. To think everything started with a simple question: Who is Gold D. Ace? You were the first one I met, you showed me RP which I appreciate a lot, and I trust you a lot.

[You may think I'm over reacting, but I wanted to say thanks to everyone]

So this is it. My last post for the time I'm not here.
Even If I didnt put some people, that doesnt change this fact:
Take care EVERYONE! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD MET SUCH A GREAT COMMUNITY. I LOVE YOU ALL! I HOPE THAT REAL LIFE FOR YOU GETS BETTER AND BETTER!
Goodbye, everyone.
See you sometime.
Zero Gear.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Money : 25321

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:34 pm

-tears up- Ill miss you Zero ;.;
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:36 pm

We will all miss you Zero Smile you were an awesome addition to the forum Smile and still are an awesome addition
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Even If I'm not online, just remember one thing.
I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU GUYS! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!
I will miss you both too. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't meet you.
And thanks Sol-sama *bows*
Back to top Go down
Zepel
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Zepel

Money : 34521

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Damn man that sucks, as always if I'm around to talk to, feel free I'll do my best with the advice I have to offer.
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Sure Za.
Btw, I don't know if this means but I'll be online for tomorrow Tuesday for a couple of days here (Until Sunday I think) I think it's a short period, but I wanted to say Hi to everyone in that time and talk about everything Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while   Leaving for a while Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Statistics :: Introduction Area :: Leaving/Returning-
Jump to: