Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Reborn_001
Male of The Month Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Reborn1
Female of The Month Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Ed820
Staff of The Month Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Byakuran

Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sara624

sara624

Money : 24411

Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Empty
PostSubject: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:53 pm

This topic is for Haine Li [me], Madame Arsenal, Lee, Remi only! Others are not permitted unless given permission!

This is set in Tokyo, Japan in the past about just a few years back. In a small portion of this city is where the plot will start. The fated meeting between a single girl, and a family of mafia.

-------------------

Haine Nill Li, a normal school girl in Middle School. Occupation? Student, mafioso, information breaker.
She stood with her arms crossed in a alley way surrounded by 10 other people all in black. She wore some white shorts with a black tankyop and a yellow sleeveless hoodie, she wore some nike sneakers and heaphones around her neck and brown square galasses o make her look smart. ANd lastly her signiture earings, rings and her clearly shown tattoo. She did not move. "What do you want?" One of the men kicked her to the ground. "We want to photo you took of the secret exchange. And don't try to act inecent me see your mark on your collar bone." She laughed, "You mean this?" She lifted the picture up and ripped it and let it carry off into the wind. "Oppsies, good thing I alreadly sent it to the big leaugues. Better luck next time!" A single man gave a signal to beat her to death. She quickly stood and dodged a few of there moves and brought out her staff and tried hitting them herself. Eventually the fight came to a halt. With her lying on the ground. Bleeding, wounded. One of the men grabbed her hair and whispered to her ear, "next time you won't get so lucky lil girl." With that they left her. She laid there with broken limbs, bones bleeding. Her cat jumped down and sat next to her. "You little, decided to watch the show huh? What now?"
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

Money : 24410

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:27 pm

It had been a long day for Susan. She had just gotten done dealing with a mission, killing off a hitman who was after the prince of a distant land. She was tired and couldn't handle much, but what she wanted was to buy some clothes to take home with her after the mission. She walked into the shop and wondered around inside, mainly getting clothing that was red and black. She went to the cashier and looked out the window. She saw some mysterious looking men walking away from the corner. She couldn't figure out what it was but as soon as she looked back, her clothing had been scanned and rung up. She pulled the amount of money out of her pocket and handed it to the cashier.

"Thank you miss, come again" She called out from behind the counter. Susan nodded her head and pushed open the door. She took a quick step out the door and noticed the tail of a cat. It was weird to see just the tail of a cat in the alley next to the store. Either it was eating something or was just sitting there doing nothing. She walked closer and got a closer view of a young woman, beaten severely by someone or some people. She dropped her bags from where she stood and squatted down next to her. She put her hand on her shoulder, after making sure it wasn't damaged enough to cause her immense pain.

"Miss, are you alright?" She asked. "What's your name"
She kept asking for her name, hoping she would be able to answer.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Haine heard some voice on top of her and a light touch on her shoulder. She squinted a little at the touch but was concious. "Hahaha I'm not dead? Oi, lady stop yelling in my ear every sound is like a loud yelling. My name is Haine Nill Li so Shush." Her cat jumped on her back making her yell a bit, "stupid cat! that's hurts!" Haine slowely got up to sit but couldn't stand and was really weak. She wiped her mouth with her arm and looked at the women, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Susan stood back up and looked down at her.
"Sorry bout that, had to make sure you were alright" she said to Haine. She put her hands on her hips and looked closer at her.
"My name is Susan, my family calls me Madame Arsenal however" She said to her. "Now, tell me what happened"
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Money : 24100

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:00 pm

"You would do best to watch your tongue girl, else I remove it."

The voice spoke out from a few paces behind Susan. A man slowly walked toward them with his arms crossed over his chest. He stood a few steps from Susan as he glared down at the girl from behind his glasses. He didn't like the way the girl talked and was already having thoughts of ending her life and moving on from there. But the fact that Susan didn't say anything so bad toward the girl made him think twice.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Haine stared at the man behind the women, "Are you her gurdian or something? Remove my tongue? Not before I remove yours old man." She chuckled. The cat bowed at them. "Just kidding, you don't loo that old." She looked at herself and than at the area. "What do you think happened? GOt beaten up. Man, they were sure angry. Just one leaked photo and than your life flashes through your eyes." SHe stared at her staff a few feet away. "Can you get that for me?"
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Susans eyes flared with anger but she kept it hidden in the shadows.
"Sure" She said as she ran over and picked up the staff. She looked up and noticed the men who had left earlier. One of them had blood dripping from there sleeve. She was so angry, but thought of doing nothing since the young girl hadn't said anything about them. She returned with the staff and looked at the girl.

"I see" She said. "This leaked photo, getting beaten over something so small as that"
She thought things like this was a small matter that could be solved without violence yet people these days..
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Lee listened to the girl and sneered down at her as he lowered let his arms lower down and held his hands in well made fists. He was more than ready to throw her through the next wall he saw. He looked to the cat who was...more gracious. He then looked over to the staff and then toward someone else that the Madame had looked toward. "Madame, why are you doing this? We have more important business to do than waste time with this trash."
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:35 pm

She raised an eyesbrow while lightly grabbing the staff and dropping it imediatly. "Ow." She said blankly. She looked at the two. "I'm not sure you get what I do Miss. I can't ell you much but basically I'm like a tabloid, uh paparazzi of somesort. Normal school girl with a side job you know?" She giggled at the man, "Oi, sorry I was mean to your mistress there sir but this trash can fidn your darkest secrets and ruin your future. "
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Susan patted Lees shoulder.
"Calm down Lee" She said to him. She looked at Haine now.
"My job, is mostly assassinations" She said. "I could easily kill those guys over there or have Lee do it and nobody would know about it"
She had a smile on her face.
"I'm talking to her because she's wounded and i intend on taking her to HQ to heal up"
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Lee never let his violet eyes continue to be locked onto the girl as she spoke and he was about to speak before Susan spoke and then he looked over toward her and spoke "Madame, why are you devolving such important information to someone you have never met?! She could be a spy..." He looked back toward her and continued "She has already said enough to show that is exactly what she is."
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:07 pm

She smiled at the two and pointed her index finger up. "don't forget that I now know your assassins!" *she took a quick pic with her camera in her pocket. "And I got you in picture!" she smiled and laughed. "thanks for helping me miss. But seeing by your friend I think I should act dead" the cat meowed and looked at haine.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Money : 35084

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Susans eye twitched as she saw the flash of the camera. She pulled out her knife from her boot and then looked at Lee.
"Get that camera from her" She said. "Just don't kill her, she may know that we're assassins, but seeing that we hold the one spark of life she has left, and can easily kill her right here, she won't do anything"
Back to top Go down
https://hitmansdestiny.forumotion.com
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Lee paused as he listened to her speak about them being assassins and then there was the flash of the camera. He held his hand up to stop the flash from getting his eyes and then slowly lowered his hand in a rage before listening to what Madame had said and he started to unbutton his jacket and then moved his hand to his side that wrapped his fingers around a large dagger's handle

"Give me ever camera you have you you might walk away with your life, you ungrateful trash."
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Haine grabbed her staff and used it to stand up. The dagger in front of her made her giggle. "don't worry I don't releasing photos unless paid for. I would give this one some medical help? And tha photo is all yours. Oh and a nicer tone mister. " she smiled evilly and chuckled. "how about it? Deal?" she than positioned her staff toward he's neck "or no deal?"
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Lee watched as the female pulled herself from the ground and he listened as she spoke about not letting out the pictures which didn't help her case. He wouldn't simple let her walk around with that kind of evidence and in no way could he trust her at this point. "No deal."

As she raised her staff to him he quickly drew his dagger as the links started to unravel and the blades whipped out and he flicked his wrist as the blade detached and the tip jetted out as the links unlocked themselves as he aimed to strike her along her arm to try and disarm the girl and wound her more than she already was.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:34 pm

She spun her staff around to deflet some of the daggers but one did hit her arm. She grunted than smiled, "Dang it, don't you play unfair? I'm alreadly injuried. You really don't like me do you? Man Thought I was going to live, at least till I graduated High School." She stood the best she could. She couffed up some blood than fell to her knees, "Dang it, I'm literally down on my knees before you? Stupid wounds." She looked up at them with a smirk. "Who are you guys really? I'll tell you who I am. Like I said Haine Nill Li, information break. Student. You? Oh right assassins from middle of nowhere nice to meet you." She did some flips to the other side of the alley and than jumped over the fence. Her cat did the same. She ran but not as fast as she normally could with her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Money : 35084

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Susan sighed as she held her head.
"Lee, go after her, she won't be able to go far with those wounds" She said. "I'll follow, but at a slower pace"
She picked up her bags as a limo pulled up by the store.
"Take these until we're ready to go" She said. "We'll return shortly"
Back to top Go down
https://hitmansdestiny.forumotion.com
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Lee watched as she deflected the dagger tip of his blade and then the whip was reflected back but Lee pulled on the handle as the whip curled around in his hand in its coiled state. He watched as she back flipped a few times before speaking about being wounded and he rightly liked it like that.

Lee looked toward Susan and then nodded his head as he ran forward at full speed as he jumped over and onto the wall before jumping over the fence and drew back and flicked the coiled whip outward the the dagger tip lashed out and shot through the air as it aimed to strike her leg "Just lay down and give up you trash. You are stumbling through a fight your can't even hope to win."
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Haine quickly fliped over to the left and dodged the dagger. She climbed a ladder on the side of an apartment building to the roof and started running from there. "Dang it, these guys are stubborn. Can't blame them though." The cat meowed and climbed onto Lee's shoulders. SHe looked back a lil, "that traitor, no sushi for her when I get out of this mess. Aish, I got homework to finish too." She kept running with blood dripping from her. "Can't go with this forever." She turned around and turned her staff into a 3 sectioned staff.

With it she swung one end of it toward Lee's chest hoping to hit him. The chain expended until reaching him. With the other end she wung it around above her before swinging it to the side of he's left leg.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Lee watched as the girl moved out of the way of his blade as he finally touched down on the ground but he jerked the handle of his dagger as the blades started to detach into the whip as its length grew and shot up into the air. Lee himself jumped up and took hold of the latter and then with another pull, boosted himself up and into the air as he looked over to the cat and then back toward the girl as he spoke to the feline

"If you try something on me cat, we are going to have a very bad day." As he landed the girl had thrown her staff at him or at least, part of it. He held his hand out as his palm was struck by the staffs end but let it slow the blow as he flicked the handle out with her second attack, Lee simple jumped up and pulled on the handle.

The whip sword had long since extended itself and circled around her twice in a 'X' like fashion and as he pulled, the whip shot inward to try and bind the wounded girl.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Haine quickly looked around her to see he's weapon take on a new shape. A whipe of somesort and she was about to be bind in it. As it quickly got closer she jumped up but her ankle was caught and she fell on the roof. She looked at her ankle and released it but had her hands cut up in the process. "Shoot." She slowely got up and looked at him with a glare and a evil smile. "Oi your not that bad of a fighter, but so heartless killing a lil girl this. Well or trying." She placed her staff back together and ran toward him. But instead of hitting him she jumped and fliped over him and landed 3 inches away from him and swung her staff to he's left ribs.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Lee watched as she jumped her way into the air but her ankle was not as lucky. He sneered as it wasn't what he wanted and pulled back on the whip as the blades started to come together until the tip was on place once more and he held his blade once more. As she spoke to him he simply replied "Believe me, I want to kill you and if I wanted too you would be mince meat by now. But orders are to NOT kill you so I'm just going to beat you."

As she ran at him he drew back his blade but as she jumped up and over him, he turned to look over his shoulder and as she swung at him, he dropped down and spun around as he slashed his blade as the links appeared once more as they shot up in an aim to wrap around her hands and the staff

"And a wounded girl trying to fight isn't going to be getting you anywhere you trash."
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:39 pm

"Trash huh? Please I'm sure I'm living more of a life than you are. I have a name you know?" She widdrew her staff and fliped backwards to avoid the weapon, she managed to land on the ledge of the tall building.. "Aw~ your not going to kill me cause of orders? Thanks, you cute lil puppy. Following orders from that lady just like a dog huh? To me your the trash." She stood firm and still with the staff in one hand. "Ne, you guys must be in the big leaugues if this one picutre is so important right?" She said holding up the camera. "A wounded girl fighting is like a stray dog following orders from a cat." She started smiling, "Oi, hachi, got no nerves to do what you want?" She than started leaning back than fell of the ledge.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Lee listened as she spoke about him calling her trash and then brought up the fact she had a name but he didn't rightly care what she was saying as she dodged his strike once more but the whip continued to shoot into the air as she then went on about his orders and how he was simply a dog and that was her term of trash. He saw the camera and then spoke

"You call me a dog but I still sit at the top."

And with that, he ran forward and flicked the handle down and as he did, the tip of his blade shot straight down at the girl in midair and aimed to pierce her arm. With the force of the drop the chances of her using the staff would be low to stop the pin point on attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next