Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Reborn_001
Male of The Month Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Reborn1
Female of The Month Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Ed820
Staff of The Month Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Byakuran

Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Money : 35084

Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:49 am

Susan stood on top of the roof nearby. She was squated down with her chin in the palm of her hand.
"I am starting to wish I hadn't mentioned anything about our job" She said softly. She stood back up and looked around. "I guess I should intervene so he doesn't accidentally wound her or something"
She leaned forward and flipped over and landed next to the girl. She grabbed her arm and pulled her close and then looked at Lee.
"We're running out of time" She said. "With this girl, who is still wounded, I'm sure she would have ran out of gas to fight soon"
She looked down at her.
"You're coming with us" She said.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmansdestiny.forumotion.com
sara624

sara624

Money : 24411

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:49 pm

"Still stand at the top? Ha don'-" Before finishing her sentence she heard the women's voice again and stopped. She looked up to see that now she is really cornered. "Nice moves lady but I don't think I'll be willing to corperate enough to come with you guys. Just drop me off at a nearby hospital." She said. SHe than looked at the man and stuck her tongue out at him with a smirk. "I guess it's a tie old man."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Money : 24100

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Lee watched as the girl was taken into his madame's hold before she could finish her worthless comment. He jerked back on the handle as the point of his blade was forced to a halt and whipped back into his grip in its coiled form. He listened to what it was that the girl said and jumped down and landed without problem and walked over to the girl and now that she was held, he dropped the coil and let it wrap around her ankles and around the bottom of her staff before speaking

"Before you go anywhere, I'm going to take it upon myself to destroy any sort of camera you have on you so as not to worry about that little...problem."
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:16 pm

She looked down at her foot and started struggling. "oi, let go of me!!! Who do you think you are? Let go-" and suddenly she started feelin dizzy. "oi where'd you go. Can't see you anymore... Hey come back out coward" she was getting weaker from the loss of blood. She could barely see than and was starting to loose energy to even stand. Guess this is the end she smiled "see you soon mom"
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Lee watched as she started to struggle and then started babbling off nonsense and he glanced to the ground before raising his free hand up to his glasses as he pushed them onto his face before speaking "Oh you have to be kidding me...you were told not to die." He closed his eyes as he lightly shook his head from one side to the other before letting out a sigh and looking to Susan "Madame, we have to destroy anything that might be considered evidence."
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

Money : 24410

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Susan nodded her head in agreement as she held onto the girls body, trying not to let it fall.
"Lets get her to the base first though, we'll get the cameras while we clean her up and heal her wounds"
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Lee looked to Susan as she seemed to agree with his logic as it was, yet again, without flaw. He looked to her as she held onto the downed girl's body and he twisted the handle in his hand as the whip like blades loosened and fell to the ground limply. He let out a sigh as he raised the handle up and the whip jolted back into the solid blade and he raised it up and then slowly slid it back into the holster at his side.

"Madame, you mustn't, your clothes will stain and it will take all day for me to get them clean again. Let me dra-...carry the tra-...girl back with us."
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

Money : 24410

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Susan looked at Lee and gave him a soft smile.
"Be careful with her Lee" She said. She gave the girl over to Lee and looked around. Nobody had seemed to notice what had just happened. She sighed with relief after realizing this.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Lee held his arms out as he took the girl from the Madame and hoisted her up into his arms and to his chest. He sneered as he looked away from her and glanced to Susan before speaking "I don't think we have anything to worry over for the moment but her constant blabbering would have gotten someone eventually." He started to walk back toward the direction they had came but kept a slow pace to wait for Susan
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Haine's eyes were slightly opened but her vision was still bad. Are youy kidding me? I'm still alive? ANd what? Am in he's arms? That dog. Just let me die world. Wait if I die. Than I can't. Damn cat. Help me out here I'm loosing blood. I gotta.. see... them... Haine's mouth stated to open, "Oi...hachi... help me out here... I gotta live. I'll give the camera just save me damn it." Her cat meowed and got down and lightly scratched he's ankles with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Lee stopped in his walk as he let his eyes come to fall on the girl as she started to spout some sort of nonsense. He let out a sigh and then paused as his leaned his head to the side so that he could look past the girl and down at his leg toward the cat and shook his leg a few times to get the cat off him "Move off furbag. I have orders to get her back to health and that is what I'm going to do. Willingly or no, I don't care."
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:22 pm

The cat had an angry vein mark and than climbed onto the other womens shoulder and hissed at the man. He seemed to be angry at he's words. Haine slightly half listening chuckled a little. Stupid dog. You shall be always following orders.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Lee watched the cat move over to his mistress' shoulder and he shot a fierce glare its way as he sneered "What yourself cat and who you jump on. I'll rip those whiskers right off your face and pull every hair from your tail if you don't mind your betters and get off of Madame." He continued forward as he crouched down and then jumped up, landing on the fence with ease as he still glared at the cat.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:09 pm

The cat snuggled onto to he's mistress clearly mocking him. He purred and meowed than got off and followed him landing on the fence. The cat licked it's paw and grinned at him. It jumped offf the fence and landed onto the ground and waited for the two.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Lee keeps his eyes locked on the feline as it seemingly tried to provoke him. He glared and then spoke as he jumped down and looked at the girl in his arms "You know, there are a lot of things I can do to an unconscious girl." He looked down at the girl as he used his hand to move a strand of hair from her face as he continued on "Things that I think would be rather frightening and enjoyable if anyone ever found out..."

He let his purple hued eyes flash back toward the cat as he started to walk down the alley once more "And lets not forget where she's going...that's home turf kitty, I can watch her all I want and strike when both your guards are down so...don't try and toy with me."
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:44 pm

The cat hissed at the man as he touched her face. He gave off a bad vibe. The cat wanted to scratch his face off but didn't in order to protect it's master. They were the only people that can help at the moment so the cat stayed quiet the rest of the way but glared often at the man
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:05 am

Lee listened to the music that was the cats hateful hiss as it was a sign that the message was gotten through. He continued forward and toward the limo as he was more than content with himself and his threat that he was more than willing to back up. He stopped at the limo and then looked down at the cat as he waited for it to get into the vehicle, then the madame would follow and then he with the girl
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:16 am

The cat stared at the limo. It was such a sketchy ride for it to go on, but for his master he must. He jumped in and sat on the chair staring at the man. One wrong move and he gets it. Haine was was moaning from the injuries and mumbled. "what's taking so long dude? Dyin here..."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:27 am

Lee awaited his Madame to enter into the vehicle and he followed as he placed the girl onto the long seat and let her head rest unwillingly on his lap. He raised his free hand up as he pushed his glasses up and closed his eyes to ignore the cat and then spoke to answer the girl "Hush else you bleed even more than you already have. Your running was both pointless, un-rewarding, and self-inflicting. If you had merely kept your mouth closed and handed over your camera's, none of this would even be necessary. I'll stitch you bandage you up so you can be on your way when we arrive. Till then..."

He let his eyes open just enough so that he could look down on the girl "try not to move and talking is just enough to get your blood pumping out of holes it shouldn't so refrain from that too." The car itself started moving as the next stop would be Shibuya Branch
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:45 am

Haine smiled at his words. They were true, cruel, yet comforting words to her. Even though it was an order she was smiling at how he was saving her life. It was nearly laughable. Before she stayed quiet she lifted her hand grabbed his shoulder and silently said few words, "oi, Hachi... Arigato ne. Baka" . She than let her hand drop and closed her eyes and waited for there arrival. She slept even though that probably would have been dangerous. The cat glared at him when his master thanked him, even though he didn't wish to the cat bowed at the man.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:33 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~   Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win or lose, you gain something. ~PAST~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2