Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Restaurant L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Restaurant Reborn_001
Male of The Month Restaurant Reborn1
Female of The Month Restaurant Ed820
Staff of The Month Restaurant Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Restaurant Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Restaurant Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Restaurant Byakuran

Restaurant

Go down 
+3
Rouge Maline
Seeker
Sora Ukeiru
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora Ukeiru

Sora Ukeiru

Money : 24294

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:13 pm

I'll let Riku describe the place since he's taking us here
Back to top Go down
Seeker

Seeker

Money : 24006

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Spoiler:

(I don't know what hour is here, but I'll put that is 7:00 PM.) At that time, there's people in the restaurant. To describe the restaurant is very big, has a lot of tables, even an open bar (Well it's just to say, obviusly we're not drinking, are we?) and it has a beautiful view to the city (We're going to the second floor, since the first one is the Bar)

Riku and the other Arcobalenos entered the restaurant. One of the waitress recognized Riku. Greeting Riku-sama, are you going to the bar again? No, we're going upstairs and I need a table for 7 people. Of course, come with me. Let's go. They went upstairs and the waitress formed a table with 7 chairs. Here you go, Riku-sama. Thank you very much. Okay let's sit down.
Back to top Go down
Rouge Maline

Rouge Maline

Money : 23999

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Rouge quickly started to sniff around as he managed to some how wag his tail. He started running around and looking at things. He climbed up some chairs and onto the bartenders counter before smelling some sort of pastry. He quickly sniffed it out and jumped up into the highest self and grabbed the keys before unlocking it and eating a cookie before going up stairs with the others. He took his seat and he munched on his cookie. His seat was beside Sora which was good so he could keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ukeiru

Sora Ukeiru

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Sora took a seat, which happened to be next to Rouge.
"What does this place serve uncle?" he asked softly. His orange eyes glistened due to the light from the lamps in the room.
Back to top Go down
Seeker

Seeker

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Riku looked at Sora: Everything you can think about it. Fish, meat, french fries and a lot of stuff too. Riku sat next to Sora and next to Rachel. Riku took of his "hat" and wrapped his handkerchief around his waist.
But you need to order healthy stuff, so you grown up strong and tall
- Riku said making a joke and laughing. And calm down Rouge, the less thing I would want is getting kicked out of here.
Back to top Go down
Rouge Maline

Rouge Maline

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Rouge looked up and stuck his tongue out at Riku. He just wanted a cookie and he wasnt planning on being kicked out. It was bad enough that Trancy wasnt aloud in so she had to transform into into little furry ears that match his tail. Rouge looked at Sora and grinned. "They want be kicking me out Ill be kicking them out" He was being a smart ass this time just becuase he could.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Markov

Ivan Markov

Money : 24000

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:52 am

When they all got to their table, Ivan couldn't restrain himself any longer. It was at this time that he hugged Rouge with a cute blush and a cat-like grin. Ivan wanted to do this for some time now, but he was holding it off while waiting for the right moment to do it. Besides, it was just bound to happen one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Money : 25241

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:56 am

Rachel had followed the others, a rather emotionless look on her face as they got to their table and she found a seat which placed her about two seats away from Sora and right next to Riku. She looked as they seemed to talk to one another, Rouge complained that he would kick them out if they tried to kick him out before Ivan decided to hug Rouge which caused her to sigh and shake her head. He umbrella was out and open, a small bulge formed in her dress before Nago's head popped out of her dress as the small black cat released a soft 'Mew~' as she sat there. "This is their restaurant... They can kick you out if they want." She said, shooting both Rouge and Ivan a glare as if telling them to chill out and show some manners. "Sora's lucky... He will actually be able to have his regular height when he is finally grown up." She said, casting a red eyed glance to Riku and Sora as she shifted in her chair to get comfortable as Nago released another soft 'Meow~'. "So you might as well take good care of your body and eat your vegetables." She said, shivering slightly as she seemed to go silent soon enough and just sit there watching the other Arcobaleno as it seemed herself, Riku and Sora were the more down to earth ones.
Back to top Go down
Rouge Maline

Rouge Maline

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Rouge looked up at his friend as he hugged him. He gave a hearty laugh before hugging his fellow archobelo back just to be friendly. Rouges smile was big as always. He loved and cared for his fellow archobelo but Rachel really. Rachel was always so serious and bothersome not letting him have fun. Rouge looked at Rachel with a serious glare from over Ivans shoulder. It seemed depressed and somewhat angry. Rouge then mutters something in french that no one could understand. "C'est que s'il vit longtemps..." Rouge then looked away from her and put his smile back on his face. He than pulled away from Ivan with a large smile and patted him on the back. Rouge pouted as he grabbed his fork and knife and lightly tapped then against the table. "Food!Food!Food!" He chanted, most people just rubbed it off slightly as he seemed to act like the average toddler.
Back to top Go down
Seeker

Seeker

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Riku stared at Rouge. Please calm down Rouge, and you too Ivan. Like Rachel said, we can get kicked out of this place if they want to. When Rachel said about the fact that Sora will be able to grow up like a normal child, he blamed himself: Damn, I promised that I was gonna find the cure for us, and I will never let that promise down. After a quiet silence Riku started: Alright It's time to order. Hope you all know what you're gonna order now. Waitress! Yes, Riku-sama? I'm gonna order beef with rice and some salad, preferably lettuce. Okay, anyone knows what're gonna order?
Back to top Go down
Sora Ukeiru

Sora Ukeiru

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Sora looked confused, but yet he wasn't. He was deep in thought, trying to think of what food he was going to get. Rachel suggested vegetables but what he wanted was some spinach pizza. Wait, thats a vegetable on a pizza, so I'll order that.

"I would like some spinach pizza please" He said softly. He blushed as he wasn't used to talking out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Rouge Maline

Rouge Maline

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Rouge looked at the menu quickly but he really didnt need it sense he knew what the had by his great sense of smell. He gave a quick few whiffs before sticking his tongue out like a dog and giving exited pants. Rouge then placed his order keeping in mind Sora probably didnt have that much money. "I would like a Poutine." He said in a chime like voice as he managed to wag his tail and Trancy making the ears twith.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Markov

Ivan Markov

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Ivan took his seat and settled down before the waitress arrived. "May I trouble you for some curry, miss?" Ivan asked the waitress with his usual bright smile and Romanian accent. Ivan knew very well that utmost politeness was key, and it could be very effective if executed correctly; which Ivan had already done.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:24 pm

She looked about, her eyes looking to the others as they gave their orders, Sora having spinach pizza, Rouge having poutine and Ivan asked for some curry. His eyes looked to the waitress as a small smile appeared on her face as her red eyes merely looked at here. "I would like a BLT." She said, asking for something rather easy to make and pretty much inexpensive since the ingredients themselves didn't cost a lot unless everything was home made and home grown. Her eyes slowly looked back at Rouge, sighing softly as she closed her eyes before she leaned back in her chair at the moment. "You should stop acting like a dog. They might throw you out thinking you are one with those ears and tail."
Back to top Go down
Rouge Maline

Rouge Maline

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Rouge quickly sat down with his priceless child like smile (see Av). He rocked lightly back and forth on his chair as he became impatient. He didnt like waiting for things because it just seemed to take days to get to him. Rouge than looked at Rachel and stuck out his tongue in a rude childish manner. The one archabelo he disliked was Rachel was starting with him. "Maybe they will throw you out for bringing that beast hidden in your shirt in here." Rouge snapped in a childish manner before he got distracted by the smell of a cookie and went on a epic adventure to find it. He finally found the cookie, on a counter with a simple for sale sign on it. Rouge started to climb the chair before falling back and snapping one of the legs on it before running away quickly. He used Trancy as a cape that matched the wall and hid behind her. The people than disappeared. He than turned Trancy into a hook and rope throwing her up onto the counter and pulling the whole tray of cookies down. He quickly snatched on and hide. The man sitting beside them got blammed and he got let off the hook as he went back to sit down at his spot at the table nibbling on his peanut butter cookie.
Back to top Go down
Seeker

Seeker

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:00 am

Riku, pissed off, pulled out his two guns and pointed to Rouge and Rachel. "I think I've said thos pretty clear. Calm down you too if you don't want a bullet in your head. Rouge, apologize to Rachel and Rachel apologize to Rouge" - lowering his guns - "Sorry for this inconvenient Sora"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:10 am

Rachel shrugged her shoulders, her cat seemed to slowly fade as it released one last 'mew' any sight of the cat disappeared as there was no longer a slight bulge anywhere in her dress that shouldn't naturally be there as it seemed Nago just faded from reality. She was about to respond to what Rouge said before she looked to her side, Riku didn't even get a look of emotions as she just stared at him, her umbrella tapping against her shoulder at a gentle tempo at this point as she heard him. "The chance of you putting a bullet into my head is an absolute zero percent so I wouldn't even try to attempt it. Besides, Sora should bask in the glow of the attitudes going on right now since he is more likely to run into this sort of thing with the family he will be tending to. You should stop babying Sora and allow him to change and adapt to the situation of the moment. Only then can he evolve to fit into the moment rather than having an outside variable try to force the moment into a specific way to try to keep Sora at peace of mind." She said, voicing her opinion as she laid back, she was more of the serious and talk back type arcobaleno when she knew the person even slightly or it was her job to be strict.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Markov

Ivan Markov

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 am

"I'm going to have to agree with Miss Rachel. Sora does need to learn to be able to adapt to multiple situations. Besides, I'll be with Sora for a short while until he can get used to the family." Ivan said kindly with a Byakuran-esque smile. "What about you two?" he asked, referring to Riku and Rouge as he opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rouge Maline

Rouge Maline

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Rouge glared Riku as he pointed his guns at both Rachel and himself. He gave a growl before Trancy turned into a small hunting knife for for his current size. "Try me seeing as the chance of you being able to shot your cuts without being killed in slim. I can smell the movements of your body and the scent of you firing the gun. Even before that I would have my knife to your throat, so dont test me." Rouge was now getting serious as he stood and looked at Riku. Rachel than spoke. He was actually disagreeing with her, he would prefer that Sora would have never been an archobelo and lived a normal life and the fact that being the sky archobelo could cause a lot of stress on his shoulders. Rouge sat back down as Trancy turned back into the ears. He was very serious looking before he raised his head and glanced at the others with cold eyes. "Im against it. I am indeed sorry for causing more stress for you. I personally would prefer you to not be an archobelo, for the fact I want you to live a simple normal life with others. This is too much stress for a boy your age." Rouge spoke with a large sigh.
Back to top Go down
Seeker

Seeker

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Sorry for this. Something was pissing me off a little and I was getting furious. I'm sorry Rachel, Rouge. Riku spoke in a low tone but everyone could hear him. And I'm sorry too Sora. You need to live your own life, and I can't control it. Riku was looking at the floor all the time he spoke. Then he didn't say a word after that.
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

Money : 24410

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Sora blinked as he heard the fighting and then the calming down. He pressed his hands against his pacifier as it started to glow. A wave of harmony filled the room, making it feel more at peace than it was currently.
"Please stop this fighting" He said.
Back to top Go down
Seeker

Seeker

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Riku felt a nice wave of harmony. That's what he needed, something was bothering him and he was retaliating with his friends Arcobaleno. Riku gave a little sigh. Thanks Sora, I needed that. - he said with a little smile on his face. After a while, the waitress came with the food everyone ordered. Riku gave a nice smile. Thanks!- saying to the waitress. I think everyone is ready. Let's eat.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Money : 25411

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Rouge looked up and sighed as the harmony washed over. He felt his pacifier glow wene Soras did and it made him worry. Rouge got up and moved to Soras shoulder. He didnt want Sora to use his powers for the simple fact the mafia is all around and some of the archobelos werent liked much my society. "Please dont use your powers here. Your drawing to much attention and we dont know if theres anyone that wants to hurt us. Harmony factor or not they will still attack you." Rouge spoke rather calmly and not so childish.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Rachel remained still and quiet after the little argument as she merely stared at the other Arcobaleno at the table at the time since she was wondering what they were thinking. Before long a wave of harmony filled the room, she felt the affect of the harmony but she didn't show even a wink of being underneath it as she remained rigid as she sat up as straight as possible and sat her umbrella against her chair. She looked when their food arrived, a sandwich ending up in front of Rachel before she looked over at Rouge as he seemed to show concern for Sora's safety in case some one was out to get them at this time. "Don't act foolish. Do you really think I would allow anyone to point a weapon at us? I might be the physically weakest out of us but I can create real illusions." Rachel said, her hands moved, setting her napkin on her lap before she grabbed her sandwich and began to nibble at it.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Markov

Ivan Markov

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Ivan just ignored everything and chowed down on his curry. He wasn't entirely sure that he should say anything to start with, but there really wasn't much for him to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restaurant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Namimori-
Jump to: