Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Restaurant - Page 2 L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Restaurant - Page 2 Reborn_001
Male of The Month Restaurant - Page 2 Reborn1
Female of The Month Restaurant - Page 2 Ed820
Staff of The Month Restaurant - Page 2 Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Restaurant - Page 2 Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Restaurant - Page 2 Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Restaurant - Page 2 Byakuran

Restaurant

Go down 
+3
Rouge Maline
Seeker
Sora Ukeiru
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seeker

Seeker

Money : 24006

Restaurant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 am

Riku looked at Rachel. I know Rachel, I understand. I didnt underestimate you, I needed to retaliate with something and I chose the worst thing to do that: My friends. Then he looked at Rouge talking to Sora about not using his powers. That was one of the first times when Riku saw Rouge talking serious. That's one of the first time I've seen you serious Rouge. I would be glad if you could keep that sometimes. Then to Sora. Althought I find it weird, Rouge is right Sora, you shouldnt be using your powers here.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ukeiru

Sora Ukeiru

Money : 24294

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:58 am

Sora lowered his head.
"Sorry" He said. He didn't think about using his powers, but he wanted his friends to be calm and nice to each other. He felt like he was going to cry, he layed his head on the table and soon, he fell asleep. His body lowered down onto the floor as he got into a small fedle position.

[OOC: He's not crying, he just felt like crying. He doesn't know the dangers of using his powers yet at all as he wasn't taught much of anything since he obtained the pacifier, i don't think he knows of the curse yet either]
Back to top Go down
Rouge Maline

Rouge Maline

Money : 23999

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Rouge looked down at Rachel and gave her a sigh. "Just because your an illusionist doesnt mean people cant see through them, so we must think of every possibility when it comes to our boss. So please keep your mind open to it." Rouge says as he falls once Sora slides to the floor, asleep. He gave a sigh. "Com'on guys we have to move him" He said even though they were toddlers they could still use their animals to help move. Rouge looked up at Riku and gave a sigh. "When it comes to the bosses safety."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Money : 25241

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:39 pm

"You seem to lack any sort of knowledge in the matter of illusions since it would take some one with enough knowledge and proficiency in illusions to match my level or be even stronger to allow them to simply look through. The mist flame revolves around construction which not only powers my illusion capabilities to the maximum... It allows me to make them into real objects." She said, jumping from her chair, she looked to Sora, a soft meow coming from her dress before a feline jumped out and wandered over to Sora's side and gently pawed at him. Her umbrella seemed to fade in from nothingness, she jabbed the tip against the ground which caused Nago to jump and suddenly change shape, taking the form of what appeared to be a butler which Rachel merely smiled. "Nago will carry Sora for us. We just need to find a place to take him for the time being still he wakes up." Rachel said, Nago reaching down to pick up Sora before she turned towards the others with a smile. "You mustn't try to obstruct his growth. He must be able to use his power to help grow as both the leader and an Arcobaleno. One cannot become better at something if one does not practice the use of that which they are attempting to gain experience with."
Back to top Go down
Seeker

Seeker

Money : 24006

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:41 am

"We're just worried about him, can't you understand it?- saying to Rachel - We need to get out of here and put Sora in a safe place, let's take it to my house. It's near here and we don't have to walk so much" To Rouge:" Hmp, that's good. I'm starting to respect you now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant   Restaurant - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restaurant
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Namimori-
Jump to: