Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Roukostu Wolffang-remade L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Roukostu Wolffang-remade Reborn_001
Male of The Month Roukostu Wolffang-remade Reborn1
Female of The Month Roukostu Wolffang-remade Ed820
Staff of The Month Roukostu Wolffang-remade Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Roukostu Wolffang-remade Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Roukostu Wolffang-remade Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Roukostu Wolffang-remade Byakuran

Roukostu Wolffang-remade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roukostu

Roukostu

Money : 24401

Roukostu Wolffang-remade Empty
PostSubject: Roukostu Wolffang-remade   Roukostu Wolffang-remade Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:20 pm

♦Roukostu Akane Wolffang♦

Roukostu Wolffang-remade 2890945845_small_1Roukostu Wolffang-remade Meiko-Vocaloid-1024x1024Roukostu Wolffang-remade Konachan-com-52621-kaito-meiko-vocaloid-white

"Thorns that twist and turn.
Poison ready for a kill.
Ever binding love."
-That is what a black rose...will always be......

Basic Info
First Name: Roukostu
Middle Name: Akane
Last Name: Wolffang
Nationality: British/Japanese
Job/Occupation: furture head of the Storm Yakuza, and works as a band singer for fusion wire.

Visual Appearance
Spoiler:
Hair: blood red, short and spiky
Eyes: blood red
Clothing: Roukostu wears tight black clothing, she also has black military looking boots with heels, but within the soles of those boots are hidden knives on the frontal and back ends, making it to ensure she'll have better hand in close combat. She wears a cross sword necklace with a skull in the middle, the blade is literally made sharp in case of emergencies, or to get herself out of a sticky situation, she wears a bracelet.

Skin: She's very slender, but has enough muscle mass to protect herself, Roukostu's facial appearance are quite unique in their own way, she has what looks like a blue and separated yin and yang sign going sideways from each other, her eyes are also blood red, which is topped off with blood red hair. Roukostu does have a scar on her right arm though, an accident from when she was a child. She has tan skin, which is very interesting considering her personality, but most of all Roukostu if very athletic. Due to her family history of women her chest is about 27.9 cm, just like her mother's and anyone before her in the Wolffang family.

Height: 5'9
Weight: 143
Blood Type: O-

Distinctive Features: her eyes, her birthmark, and she also has six tattoos, left leg: fox, right leg: white snake, left arm: Bengal tiger, right arm: silver wolf, and finally two on the back: Phoenix(large) and Gothic writing in Latin: Omnia Vincit Amor(meaning Love Conquers All).

Accessories: she has a steel sword like necklace, a small cross filled with diamonds given by her grandfather, a granite braclet, two feather piercings hung by steel wire in her right ear, and a black skull stud in her left.

Personality
Behavior: Roukostu to some people is a quite mouse, but she actually isn't, if she's truly close to someone, she does come out of her shell, and most unexpectedly start to bother the person in playing games with her. In most cases she isn't someone that doesn't care if someone isn't on her side, she no matter if it be friend or foe, will always try to help them, it's still unknown to others except for those who are close to her one why she does this, but for Roukostu it means everything, she is usually the kind of person that asks someone if they are alright, if they are ever feeling down, she tries her best to help.

Positive Traits:

☆ kind
☆ wants to help everyone
☆ loves animals
☆ loves drawing
☆ loves singing

Negative Traits:

★ easily angered
★ doesn't like to be made fun because of her height
★ doesn't like people picked on
★ she has a weakness for animals
★ doesn't like being left alone for too long

✓ fruits- kiwi's especially
✓ drawing
✓ singing
✓ swimming
✓ reading

Dislikes:

✕ rude people
✕ people who fight for no reason
✕ senseless killing
✕ people who love hurting animals and small children
✕ being alone

Fighting Style
Flame: Sky
Special Ability: she has the ability to understand animals and calm them down, although sometimes this does not work if the animal is unwilling to be helped.
Weapon and Description:
Weapon: Dancing Veil
Desicription: the dancing veil is in it's first stage when cambio forma isn't activated, and meaning that it takes on it's regular form. It's regular form consists of the color of red along with blue, black and yellow-greenish colors combined into the fabric, there is also a circular blade on the left side of the veil, indicating she uses her left hand to do combat with this this veil. It is also combined with the sky flame.

When in cambio forma the veil takes on a different form, but same form than before, the colors of the veil dissapear and are replaced by a pure gold color with sky flames creating a broadsword with a reversed blade on the right side of the veil, the circlet is then created thicker and heavier, there are spikes formed within, and then intertwined. Anyone who is caught in the cambio form of the veil, the spikes with delve in and stay in for the fact of the intertwined spikes, it will also create much pain while it's in there. So far this weapon can either kill or not depending on the user's personality, or if they truly would kill someone. This weapon however has not at all taken a single life, and only two people has used this form of cambio: Ogin, and Roukostu. Reason being? Is unknown...it could be due to the fact that the weilder must be as pure as the sky in order to use this cambio.

Strengths:
✕love of her friends and family
✕wanting to help
✕hard headed

[At least 3; Even with Weaknesses]
Weaknesses:
✕friends and family
✕animals
✕children

[At least 3; Even with Strengths]

History and Etc.

Date of Birth: March 16, 1985
Parents: Ryo Wolffang- deceased, Loreille Wolffang-deceased
Siblings:
Nikolas Wolffang- deceased
Nicole Wolffang- deceased
Seth Wolffang- deceased
Theoradore Wolffang- deceased
Siki Wolffang- deceased
Yukiko Wolffang- deceased
Eric Wolffang- comatosed
Issica Wolffang- fighting sickness

History:
Roukostu lost her family in Mafia business at a young age of 10, she was adopted by Angel and his family soon after the incident when it happened, growing up with Gilliam, she became close to him, however she does have a twin brother, so far, no one knew what happened to him, and presumed him dead, when they could not find him with Roukostu or their parents. As she grew older, she started showing signs of being a weilder of sky, going as far as able to even float using her flame, Gilliam seeing this decided to step down from the position as the head of the family to Roukostu, seeing that she might do a better job at it than him, and allowing him to be a doctor like his father. So far the only ones alive in her family are the youngest members of her family:

Eric Wolffang- due to tramatization, he slipped into a comatosed state and by far has still been in that state of mind since their family was killed.

Issica Wolffang- the blind and very youngest of the group, he is fighting what seems to be cancer to doctors, but is completely unknown, he is only 15 years old now.

Roukostu tries her hardest to fight for both of these boys, they are her life, and the only family she has left.

RP Sample:
Everything seemed like blackness to her, she had to try hard to save her little brother, but wait idely by watching her other brother slip deeper and deeper into unconsiousness, and she didn't accept it, "what madness is this?! Why can I just sit here...waiting for one or the other to die...damn it! I wish I was stronger for this...stronger for my family.... Except..what can I do?" A firm hand came onto her shoulder, she looked up to see a man with glasses smiling sadly down to her, then he spoke, and it calmed her instantly, "you live each and everyday looking for a way to save them my dear...it's not worth giving up on them...now is it?"

She nodded, "yes...yes you're deffinately right about that father...I won't give up...I can't give up...not one my own friends and siblings...my own mother and father would not accept that...they would fight for them all the way to then...and that is what I will do...I won't let anyone get in my way..... The man liked this answer, then he moved away, "come...we must go...your brother and mother will be worried...and grandfather will have a fit if I do not bring you home on time...." She smiled at him, "yes I know..." she said as she turned back at the two sleeping brother that she sat inbetween, she got up and kissed their heads whispering the song that their mother would sing to them, and if only it could really heal them:

"Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt
Change the Fate's design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine......"

Starting Location: Okinawa, Japan

♦And with this, we welcome you to Hitmans Destiny♦

Last edited by Roukostu on Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tomarryadelinquent.proboards.com/
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Money : 25411

PostSubject: Re: Roukostu Wolffang-remade   Roukostu Wolffang-remade Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Ok I approve of her, but maybe she should have a weapon or style or something so she can atlesat protect herself or something.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Money : 24401

PostSubject: Re: Roukostu Wolffang-remade   Roukostu Wolffang-remade Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 am

hmm still comming up with that unfortunately. Maybe I should just bring back her old weapon before I left the site....
Back to top Go down
http://tomarryadelinquent.proboards.com/
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Money : 25411

PostSubject: Re: Roukostu Wolffang-remade   Roukostu Wolffang-remade Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:45 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roukostu Wolffang-remade   Roukostu Wolffang-remade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roukostu Wolffang-remade
Page 1 of 1