Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Reborn_001
Male of The Month a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Reborn1
Female of The Month a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Ed820
Staff of The Month a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Xanxas1
Couple of The Month a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Tsuna8
Thread of The Month a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Byakuran

a trip to a hot spring?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

Money : 25273

a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Ken wasnt surprised of how Amaya reacted. He knew what she was capable of and the man reached floor fast. Ken saw his wound, it wasnt bad, but it wasnt good either. He ripped of a part of his jacket and covered with a knot on his shoulder. He got closer to the man, grabbed the knife on the floor and said: We wont do anything more to you, that's up to the police now. He put his foot on the man's chest and while looking at the knife he said: It's a nice knife, you know? I'm going to keep this...... The police came by the Hot Spring, Ken and Amaya looked at how the man was taken to the police car and got arrested. Ken realized that what Amaya said it was true: You were right Amaya, it's hard to find safety.... in fact I think we are never safe- he said.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

Money : 25166

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:16 pm

* Amaya's eyes when back to normal as she calmed down " but. even in the smallest places were you find safety... it will not last forever. " She said while looking at the ground with some what of an worried look or sad even. Yuu whimpered at Amaya, he was wondering if she will be okay, just as She softly pet him on the head.

The Ambulance had came soon after to help anyone how was hurt, they even attended to ken's wound. Then after a few things they were aloud to leave the place.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:19 pm

They started to leave, Ken's wound was better but he would have to go to the hospital in a few days to perfectly recover. He sheathed the mad man's knife and then they took off. It suddenly started to rain. Ken gave his jacket to Amaya so she wouldnt have to get wet. After a while walking, they reached Amaya's forest. Ken wasnt sure if it was better for her to stay in the forest while it was raining. The rain started to get harder and then began an electical storm. So he suggested that she stayed in his house: Are you sure this is okay? Why don't you stay at my house? You can leave when the rain stops.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:43 pm

* Amaya didn't really want ken's jacket but she loved the warmth it had of him. She walked beside him while looking down at the ground. When they got to her forest she gave in easily " fine, I'll go with you to your place " she said then smiled at him.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Ken smiled to Amaya as they were going to Ken's house. When they finally reached the house they entered silently so Ken's mother wouldnt notice. But she was awake at that time (22:30 pm let's say). Ken saw his mother and she said worried but smiling: Where have you been? You told me you where gonna pick up some stuff at the school and then come back. And how did you make that wound? Ken smiled at his mother and said: I'm sorry mom, when I was getting here, I went to visit Amaya. Amaya, this is my mom. Mom, this is Amaya. She'll stay with us for the night until the rain stop. And the wound is because some freak guy attacked us, but is okay. I'll have to go to the hospital in a few days to perfectly recover. Ken's mother smiled and sighed, then Amaya and Ken went to his bedroom. Ken's mom grabbed his son and whispered laughing : Is that your new girfriend? and Ken replied:MOM!. When Ken got to his room he said to Amaya: You can sleep in my bed, and I'll sleep in the couch. Smiling he went to the couch but not without pulling out the knife he grabbed from the mad guy. He took the knife and the hilt he found and kept it where his father's sword was. After that, he went to the couch and looked to a family picture. There, it was his mother, his father and Ken. Ken looked the picture for a long time. He still had hope of he being alive but he wanted him right here. If there's no place safe, I'll make sure I make one.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:17 pm

* When Amaya walked into Ken's place she handed him his jacket while thanking him. Yuu was shaking off all the water he had on him, so that he would be dry too just like Amaya. Seeing Ken's mother and meeting her, while seeing ken happy made her wish she could even remember hers but she up on a smile and bowed to be plight.

Amaya and Yuu fallowed Ken up to his room, she over heard them talking about a " girl friend" but she had no clue what that was, she was going to ask him but decided to wait until later to ask him. Ken's mother had given Amaya a cloth to dry off her hair and Yuu's fur coat, she then gave her some PJ's to use for the night. Before She had fallen asleep in Ken's bed she looked around the room and thought of how nice it would have been if her parents were not killed.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:22 pm

It was already being 11:00 when Ken woke up. That day he needed to go to the hospital to cure his wound. He showered himself and then went slowly to his room, to not awake Amaya or Yuu , to take some clothes. His jacket was wet so the clothes he grabbed were a button-down shirt and a pair of jeans. His mother left the house early because she had to work. So Ken made his breakfast, not without doing for Amaya and Yuu too. He went to where Amaya was, and when he saw her, he remained quite for a bit. He stopped to look at the girl who he was in loved with. He whispered to her: Amaya, do you wanna have breakfast?
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:52 pm

* It's how late and Amaya's not awake and she didn't wake up when Ken had called her!?!? It was dark in Ken's room so to Amaya and Yuu it was still sleeping time until they felt the warmth of the sun on their bodies. Amaya looked helpless and irresistibly cute when she was sleeping soundlessly, but her face seemed to look like she was in pain. Could she be having a bad dream?
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Ken realized that Amaya didnt wake up. He was starting to get worried.Amaya... Amaya!!. Ken started to freak out. He touched her forehead. Amaya, You have a lot of fever! Ken ran for all the house looking for stuff that could make her feel better. He found a towel, he filled a bowl of water and went to Amaya. He dipped the towel with water, he squeezed and put it in Amaya's forehead hoping that she would feel better. As he was seeing that there was no improvement, he started to freak out more at the point that he didnt know what to do, but starting to cry. He grabbed her hand while saying: Amaya... please, ... how can this be happening? You're a strong girl, things like this shouldnt be happening to you, they should be happening to me. I dont want you to be gone ... I.. I.. I love you! I have always loved you, since the first day we met. That's why I dont want you to be gone. Because I love YOU!
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:46 pm

* Ken's words had reached her in her Dreams, it was like a ray of light guiding her threw a dark black area with nothing in it . Sooner or later, with the help of Ken she opened her eyes part way just enough to look at him " k...e..n " she tried to say his name but is was just a little more then a whisper and she said it slowly to make sure it was really him*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Ken opened his eyes to see that Amaya woke up. She was feeling weak but at least it gave Ken a break. A..ma..ya, Amaya it's me Ken! She opened her eyes and before she could say anything, Ken hugged her. Like she was going to somewhere else and he hugged her to not let her go. Ken was still crying but now his tears were for joy, because she woke up. Ahhhh, Amaya you had me worried so much. You weren't waking up and I was freaked out so bad. -His tone of voice changed now and making a pause- And... all the things that I said... were true. I Love You- he said while she stopped hugging her to look at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:18 pm

* Amaya felt weak but she also look almost afraid of her dream but when ken was hugging her, she felt his warmth and love but she didn't understand it. She looked at him, unsure of what to do but once she heard the word love she remembered her mothers voice telling her how much she loved her. but Amaya still didn't really understand " what's.. love...? " She felt sad and hurt but she looked into his eyes wondering how he felt, but most of all wondered what this ' love' was.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Ken looked Amaya's eyes: Love is the feeling that complements each other. It gives us energy, gives us happyness. It's the feeling that always keeps up whatever happens. The feeling that I'm feeling for you now. Before you woke up, I was desperated, because you werent waking up, and that's because of the love. It makes us worry about us and all the people we know. But love is something you feel for a particular person. In my case... It's you.- he said and then he shut up to listen if Amaya was going to say something.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:50 pm

* Amaya's face had turned a bit red but she didn't know " l-o-ve? " She said out load, unsure on what to do, then she looked away then back at him " how can you be sure I l-love you.. back? " she said studding out of some strange emotion from inside her self that she also didn't understand. and that emotion was being nervous.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Ken remained silent for a minute, and then he said, worried about what would she answer: I'm not sure ...... It's not my decision to know if you love me. It's yours. It's your decision if you want to start something. -he sighed, made a pause and then said: It's now up to you to answer my question: Do you .... love me?
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:20 pm

* Amaya had used her weakened strange to hug ken softly. " Right now, hugging you I feel safe and I can trust you but I want to tell you the same thing! I have not known you for a vary long and I don't even know my self. Let alone anything around me that's out side the forest...." Amaya said the words with a kinda tone that meant she was worried on how he would take this but it was 100% true. Her hug had gotten a little bit tightener every word just as when she spoke about her self her body began to tremble, like she was afraid of something.*

Last edited by Yang on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:55 am

Ken listened to every word that she said. When she was finished, there was a quiet silence. Amaya began to tremble, like something bad was gonna happen. Ken, knowing that she was still weak, hugged more stronger: "I understand, Amaya..... If that's what it takes.."- he said and then stopped hugging to smile to her. " And dont worry about this. I would never let you lie to yourself. If you need time to think, just think. And then we'll what's going to happen, okay?"

Last edited by Zero Gear on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:51 am

* Amaya nodded to ken, she was happy to hear that he was understanding. Not understanding love was hard but she will try to learn it by watching ken and the different reactions from people around her, but then all of a sudden Amaya's stomach growled and Yuu when up to her and started to lick her cheek.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:26 am

Ken laughed when he heard Amaya's stomach growling. He said: "I'm gonna ask you what I was asking you before. Do you wanna have breakfast?" She agreed and when they went to the kitchen, he saw that what he did for her was cold. "Sorry, I guess I didnt remember that before I found you, I did something so you could eat. I'll do it again"- he said smiling. He did the breakfast again and they ate it all. " Hey, if you want to, you can shower here"- he said.

Last edited by Zero Gear on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:58 pm

* when Ken laughed at her, she stared to blush and look away from him.
After eating the food she looked happy but there was a speck of food by her mouth and she didn't know. Amaya nodded while thanking ken.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:56 pm

While Amaya was in the shower, Ken put on his glasses and started to read something. He was relaxed of what Amaya said to him, he understanded her. But there was a little disapponted feeling, but he suppressed that feeling because he knew that it was for the best to leave Amaya and let her think of all the stuff that happened today. When Amaya came out of the shower and dressed up, Ken said: Okay, think it's time to leave you at the forest. I'll walk with you, since I need to go to the hospital to get my wound attented.- he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:56 am

* Amaya said 'no' right away, when she just realized that she did, she was surprised at her self because she had never done that be for. " I--...I.. wa-want to come-e with you " Amaya said while blushing and looking down at the table, not sure why she was acting like this.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:00 pm

After Amaya said that she wanted to go with Ken, he opened his eyes wide opened and blushed. He was sure that Amaya would want to go to the forest, but in this time she wanted to go with him. He smiled and said: Okay. Let's go. He took of his glasses and then they left.The sun light blinded Ken for a moment, but then he was getting used to it and he could see after a while. As they were going to the hospital, they saw again the Hot Spring but it had a poster that said: CLOSED! Ken said: Seems that we're not going here again. After a couple of minutes they arrived at the Hospital. They went to the recepcionist and he said: You're gonna have to wait for a couple of minutes. After that, they called Ken. They let Amaya enter, since Ken wanted her to be there. He unbuttoned his shirt and then the doctor began the painful cleaning and closing procedure of the wound.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:16 pm

* Amaya was happy she could come along with Ken to the hospital. She was not use to the change in light, when she was coming out of Ken's house but unlike him, she adjusted to the light faster. after walking around and making a quick stop to the hot spring, Amaya started to recall what had happened. When they had gotten to the Hospital the had to wait, then she was aloud to fallow Ken to the same room. The doctor tolled her to sit o the other side of the room, She watched as ken unbuttoned his shirt and she started to blush but that stopped once the Doctor began to close up his wound.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:55 pm

When the doctor finished closing his wound, Ken gave a little sigh. The doctor recomended some pills for him, which Ken accepted. He ate one of the pills and then he went to where Amaya was and then they left the hospital. When they were walking Ken said: Umm, thanks for accompany me. I really apreciate it - he said while blushing a little and smiling.
Suddenly Ken started to feel bad, it was like a stomach ache and then it was a headache. Ugh... I don't fe-el so go-od. He sat in a bank and then the pain got worst. He started to spill blood out of his mouth and cough blood. Then the last thing he could say before fainting away was: Ama..ya, please help me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a trip to a hot spring?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Tokyo-
Jump to: