Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Reborn_001
Male of The Month a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Reborn1
Female of The Month a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Ed820
Staff of The Month a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Xanxas1
Couple of The Month a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Tsuna8
Thread of The Month a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Byakuran

a trip to a hot spring?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

Money : 25171

a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:41 am

* Amaya didn't like what the Doctor had given him, and more so, he took one right away? Could he not wait to see if he could even make it home before taking one? Amaya watched Ken more then the doctor, She was kinda glad she was not wearing any fur like normal... but she was still glad to leave the hospital. She smiled to Ken " I don't mind " she said with a little hint of worry in her voice.
Amaya started to get even more worried then she ever had before in her life. She sat him down on a bench(?) that had some people around, she didn't know what to do, When he started to spill blood and cough it out, she was shocked. Amaya held onto him before he feel over, she started to call for help and for once she was scared of losing him. Soon the ambulance had came and took him away, but they aloud her and Yuu to stay by him.
Once the got to the hospital they put him in a room, they didn't tell Amaya what they were going to do but they just said to wait out side the door. Yuu whimpered just as She started to pet him, then take a set and waited.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

Money : 25278

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Ken slowly started to open his eyes, he didnt know where he was or what happened. He thought: Seems that I'm at the hospital.... Amaya... He remained in bed to not alert the doctors, so he closed his eyes again and waited for something to happen. Two doctors were going into his room, Ken could slowly hear them: What do you think of this patient? His situation is good now, he should be able to wake up now. Ken opened his eyes to see the doctors. Doctor, what happened to me?. The doctors turned around to see Ken waking up: You ate a pill that didnt belonged to you, the good thing is that they brought you here early, or the effects of the pill would have been devastating. We gave you the real pill you needed and we also had to do a little surgery to you. You had a heart-attack caused by the pill. Ken looked angry to the other side of the room as he realized a little scar in his chest. And then he asked to the doctors: What about the doctor that gave me the pill? He was fired from here, he recognized his mistake but we had to do it. And what about Amaya... my friend who was with me? She's in the reception room, waiting for you. Could you please... bring her here?- Ken asked. He was worried about her. Okay, wait a moment.- One of the doctors said leaving Ken's room.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:44 pm

* Amaya and Yuu waited and waited, hoping the ken would be alright. Then the doctor had came out " Ken is calling for you, so you may enter " She got up and nodded, then entered to see Ken, just as Yuu fallowed, The Doctors looked at Yuu and his unique detail on his fur but,they didn't want to do anything to upset the wolf that looked tamed by that one girl that walked up to Ken " are you okay? Does it hurt anywhere? " she asked one after another like she was worried. Yuu walked up to the girl's side and sat down and looked up at Ken.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:26 am

Ken waited to see Amaya coming to him, but this time seeing her didnt make him happy. Being in that state "removed" all his feelings of happyness. Ken managed to get up in the bed. Could you please leave, doctors? I want this to be a ... private conversation. The doctors left Ken's room to leave only him and Amaya and Yuu. There was a short silence after the doctors left. Yes, I'm okay. Just a little pain on my chest and body. It was a hearth attack after all .... Sorry for causing you so much troubles.- said dissaponted of himself.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:36 pm

" at least your alive " she said as she placed her right hand softly on Ken's cheek while giving him a soft kind look, like she was truly happy he was alright and her dream had warned her about this because if Amaya was not with him, who knows what would have happened. Meanwhile the world out side the room was a little to quiet or rather whispering about something that made Yuu twitch his ear a little bit, it was a sigh to Amaya in witch she caught on vary fast; plus she didn't even have to look at him to know what he was thinking.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Ken blushed as Amaya's soft hand touched his cheek. That made him smile the first time in that day. Amaya.... Ken ddnt want that moment to end, he wanted to be with Amaya all day. But that didnt last so long. Ken saw a strange look on Amaya's face, he wondered what was happening. Is something happening, Amaya?- he said with worry in his words.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:39 pm

* Amaya slowly took her had away from ken's cheek, she then looked to the side " The doctors are getting all worked up over something.... I'm not sure what though " she said then her eyes squinted because her heard one of them say her name*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Ken found weird that the doctors were gathering near them. What could it be? Hmmmm, let me se- argh! . Ken tried to get up but he still had to be in bed because of the pain that he had.. It must be a normal meeting, it's something normal here at hospital. Don't worry
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:11 pm

* Amaya was not sure what to do, she didn't like his idea nor did she want to stay there for vary long. Her instincts were telling her to leave right away, but also make sure that ken would be alright; Ignoring that feeling of hers for once, Amaya nodded then turned around and went to the door. Before opening the door she looked at it, then grabbed the handle and slowly opened the door. there was nothing to bee seen it was like an illusion, she felt as if people were looking right at her but nothing was there.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:15 am

So? .-Ken didnt hear an answer. .. See? Nothing happens. he said don't trusting his words. Soon a doctor came to Ken's room. The visitor's hour finished now. I'm afraid I'm gonna ask you to leave, lady. But!- he said standing up. Please! Calm down. It's the rules. I can't break them. Ken saw that there were no excuses as he laid down again in bed. He sighed, waiting for how Amaya was gonna respond.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:45 pm

* Amaya nodded to what the doctor had said, she went over to Ken and gave him a hug " if I'm not back tomorrow. something has happened to me " she whispered to him then as she was pulling away she put on a smile and said " hope you feel better soon~ . . . . bye " Turning around and leaving while Yuu had waged his tail a bit, just for Ken then left right after that. The doctors seamed to be watching Amaya and Yuu's every movement until they left.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:42 pm

The hug from Amaya was soft and kind. Ken could feel that. He didnt want her to leave, but it was the doctor's order. When Amaya said that If she's not back tomorrow, something should have happened to her, Ken's body freeze for a moment. That passed after she said that she was hoping to feel better soon. Bye, Amaya ..... Stupid visitor's hour- whispering so the doctor could not hear it after Amaya leaved. Ken saw that the doctor looked at Amaya all the time which really pissed him off. Damn doctor, I'm gonna kill you- he thought. After that the time passed and the discomfort with the doctor too.

-----MIDNIGHT-----
Ken couldnt sleep and he had insomnia, which bothered him. He turned on the TV with low volume to see the news of what has happened. Nothing interesting - he whispered. Amaya, what would you be doing now? ..... Ken started to become drowsy and then he could sleep well but not without his last memory being him and Amaya together.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:29 pm

-Morning-
* The doctors seemed to a bit pleased but also Paranoid and, one of Ken's doctor's didn't come into work today, and the case was he was bitten by a dog, while the other one was limping and had some bandages to cover his wounds. Not to mention that they were talking about something strange in front of ken's door.*

Last edited by Yang on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Ken woke up happy, because Amaya was visiting him again. He took a shower and put on his clothes because this was the day he could leave the hospital. That happynees turned into worry, since a lot of doctors were gathering at Ken's door. This is odd .... - Ken went to see what was happening.- Excuse me doctors, what happened?- saying and noticing the doctor with bandages in his body.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:09 pm

* there was an awkward silence for a bit before Ken's doctor answered him " there is nothing to be worried about ken-san, every thing is under control " while he was talking some of the other Doctors had left right away like they didn't want to get caught up in that mess.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Ken knew there was something going on. Before he opened the door an ask the doctors, he heard something about a dog and another thing he didnt understand. Hey, I'm serious... something is going on and I wanna know it now! What happened to the doctor that didnt come here? And why is that doctor limping and covered with bandages? Tell me about it! - Ken replied to the doctor because he wanted to know what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:07 pm

" we are also serious, and the only thing we a aloud to tell you is about your health because this is a hospital not a lounge " said another doctor while another one pushed ken into his room, closing and locking it*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:24 pm

Ken was pushed into his room and was locked in. LET ME GO, YOU STUPID DOCTOR!! - said hitting the door. SON OF A B*TCH! - said giving a kick to the door because hitting it was giving no results. After he turned around, he saw the window, but it was also locked so he couldnt go out. I need something to break it - said looking for something to break the window - Dammit, there's nothing here - hitting the wall. As he hitted the wall, he realized that the only thing that could break the window, .. was his fist. It was going to be such a pain, but he had to do it. He rolled up his jacket in his hip and then with a large punch, he managed to break the window, not without suffering injuries and bleeding in his arm. Dammit ...- He said but quickly jumped (let's assume he's in the first floor) to the floor because he could hear the doctor coming to his room. He ran and got out of the hospital as quickly as he can so the doctors wouldnt catch him. After running for a little, he went to the forest, to see if something happened to Amaya. AMAYAA!!!!- he said as he was running and after a while he managed to get to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:54 pm

- the hospital-
" damn he got away!" called the Doc that locked the door " we must go after him" the doc that's covered in bandages " no leave him be, he will be back" said one Doctor that was full of his self for some strange reason.

- the forest-

*As ken called and called for Amaya and Yuu, they were no where to be sean or heard, then the tree leafs started making sounds because of the gust of wind that blew through out the forest. As Ken continued to look and look, there was a trail of blood that led deeper and deeper into the forest; but then there was a syringe that was covered in blood it had a sleeping poison in it but it look like it was basicly empty as it was on the ground right beside a tree.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:29 pm

When Ken saw the trail of blood, his body paralized. He knelt and his eyes were wide opened, because he was in a state of shock. DAMMIIIIIITTT!- he screamed so hard that the eco could be heard far away. WHY?! WHY?! WHYY?!!- punching the floor and making his arm bleed more. After that, he got up and kept following the trail of blood. As he saw the syringe, his heart was broken. It was covered with blood and with a strange liquid. He kept walking, preparing to see what was gonna be the image, and when he finally managed to see Amaya and Yuu right beside a tree, he cried. He cried as he would never do it. NO... NO.... NOOOO!!!!! - going in a tremendous furiosity. I'M GONNA MAKE THEM PAY FOR THIS! I'M GONNA HURT ALL OF THOSE BASTARDS FOR WHAT THEY DID TO HER AND YUU!! THEY'LL REGRET MESSING UP WITH ME! Ken grabbed Amaya and Yuu and carried them into his house. He grabbed his father's sword, the hunting knife from the crazy guy and the hilt he found. He drove all the way to the hospital (He's 18, he can drive). When he got to the hospital, he carried Amaya and Yuu to a room without anyone noticing. Wait for me, soon this is all gonna be over - said stroking Amaya's hair. He got out of the room and went on a rage. He went to search the doctor responsable for what happened. He found them, and quickly tackled one of the doctor, causing him to faint away. BASTARDS, RECOVER AMAYA AND YUU OR YOU'LL DIE!
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:09 pm

* the Doctors were shocked and scared at the same time as their bodes froze. " wh-what are you talking about?? " one asked, completely unaware of what Ken was talking about.

Meanwhile a female Doctor had accidentally opened the door to were Amaya and Yuu was, she turned on the lights then closed the door behind her then turned around and finely noticed them on the bed. She was shocked , and as a doctor she is, she when right over and tried to understand what had happened to her.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Ken, enraged again, pulled out the hunting knife and the sword too and pointed to the doctor who he talked before. YOU KNOW PRETTY SURE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! YOU GUYS ATTACKED HER AND YUU AND I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT!! - said quickly running towards him and punching one of the doctor that was with him. After that he grabbed the doctor who he pointed and throwed him to the wall. Right after that, he started to punch him. HEAL HER AND YUU, OR I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY FIST!!! I WON'T HESITATE AT ALL!!- he said still punching him.
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:42 pm

* None of the Doctors had said a word, but they looked dead scared... although with Ken punching in that one persons face in, he could not see his face. Then suddenly there was a large bang, like something that dropped onto the ground, and it was come from were Ken had placed Amaya and Yuu.

Meanwhile in the room, the female Doctor was panicking, she was racing over the a plastic container and dropped it...Picking it up and placing it on the counter she went right over to Amaya to see if that woke her up.. but nothing happened, so she was examining her when the door flung open.*
Back to top Go down
Zero Gear
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Zero Gear

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Ken was still punching the doctor. It was because of rage that he didnt stop. If he wouldnt have heard the bang, he would already killed him. He turned around to see that the sound was coming from where Amaya and Yuu were. Ken stopped punching the doctor, he standed up and took the doctor with him. You're coming with me - said with no anger in his words, but those words expressed fear and worry about the fact that maybe Amaya and Yuu couldnt wake up. He opened the door and found a female doctor treating Amaya and Yuu. He throw the doctor inside. Lady, please stay away from this. But don't leave. We might need your help here. Now to the doctor. Now I want you to explain to me why they are in that state? Why they don't wake up? Can you do something to them!? Tell me!
Back to top Go down
Yang
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Yang

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:02 pm

* the doctor that Ken had taken with him, was utterly useless. After Ken had finely asked the beat up doctor to help, he collapsed. Fortunately for Ken the other doctor was there trying to solve the problem her self. She stood up again and walked over to Amaya slowly, afraid of what Ken might do to her.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a trip to a hot spring?   a trip to a hot spring? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a trip to a hot spring?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Tokyo-
Jump to: