Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Reborn_001
Male of The Month Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Reborn1
Female of The Month Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Ed820
Staff of The Month Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Byakuran

Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee

Lee

Money : 24005

Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Empty
PostSubject: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:32 am

Continued from Here

Lee looked down at the girl still as she soon reached up to take his shoulder. If she was in some state to fight, he might have even aimed to snap her little wrist but even if she did go to hit him, if he could not take a hit from a wounded girl then he needed to be hit with a lot more than that. He listened as she spoke to him. He looked down at her in silence until she dropped her hand and he looked back toward the cat and then looked to the window "Speaking gibberish to someone that doesn't care...." he mumbled to himself and under his breath as he tried not to think about her for the duration of the ride.

He noticed her trying to fall asleep and once more, he raised his hand up and lightly started to tap her on the forehead every minute on the dot. He figured it was as good as any way to make sure she stayed up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the limo pulled up to the estate and moved past the gates, it finally came to a stop in front of the large building. He let out a sigh as he stopped his tapping and looked down at her "Okay, time to get up. Can you at least make it to the door so I can take you in side from there?"
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

Money : 24316

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:33 am

Haine opened her eyes and looked at the floor, I guessed they arrived considering the man's annoying tapping finally stopped. She moved her arm a bit and tried to get up but failed, she dropped back onto the seat. She grunted a little at the pain. "Ouch. Sorry, I don't think I can." she tried to make her sentences short to refrain from talking. she Did her best and at least pushed her self up to a sitting posistion. She leaned against the window. "Opps, blood all over this fancy limo. My bad."
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

Money : 24315

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Susan stepped out of the limo to make sure nobody else was there.
"I'm sorry about this Lee" She said softly. She knew she shouldn't have mentioned being assassins to the girl.

ooc: This is when Remi should appear
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

Money : 23979

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Alice sighed as she looked out the window. She'd had to stay behind as she knew absolutely nothing about Japan and would only be a liability at this point. Going out would just lead to getting lost and there would likely be no one to help her so instead, Alice remained within the building, her newest novel in hand though she'd already read through it once. She wasn't much of one for words so she took most of her time to bury herself into the book. After what felt like hours though she finally spotted the limousine through the window.

'Madame must be back...'

Getting up, Alice went to open the entrance as her own way of welcoming the Madame back from her outing.
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Susan noticed Alice walking out of the headquarters.
"Hello Alice" She said smiling. She walked over to her and gave her a soft hug.
"Sorry we were out long, we were gone longer than intended, and I ended up saving this girls life only to have her end up trying to end it herself"
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Haine heard her words and slowely got up and out of the car even with her injuries. "Oi! It's eat or be eaten! I'd rather eat myself than be eaten to scumbags like you!" She raised her fist than fell to the ground. She was now literlly about to die. "Damn it. At least most of the bleeding stopped." A cat got out of the cat and meowed at her. "Shut up stupid cat."
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:48 pm

"Madame.."

As Susan walked over and gave her a hug, the smallest of smiles graced the girl's face while returning the gesture. After all since everything that happened the Grandios leader was more like a mother to her now than her own had turned out to be. At the mention of a girl though, Alice looked over the woman's shoulder, noticing that the one who must have been brought back was lying on the concrete with a cat beside her. Though her gaze remained mostly on the feline that she was resisting the urge to pet, she pointed back in the direction of the car.

"That girl?"
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Susan snapped a glare at the girl.
"Don't say another word" She said. "We brought you here so your wounds can heal and so we can put some food into your stomach, take the hospitality or next time we won't be there to save your ass"
She then returned to her normal appearance and looked over at Remi.
"This is the girl we saved" She said. "She's being kinda ungrateful to us for saving her life from some street thugs, i'm sure they would have come back and beaten her more if we hadn't shown up however"
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Haine pointed her finger up to say something but just let her hand drop. Oi old hag, just wait till I'm better I'm gonna beat your ass so hard you wish you were dead and along with all your little members, you'll see. A dark aura came out of Haine's body as she was boiling with anger. She wished she was just dead in the alley.
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:56 pm

For a moment Alice's gaze lingered on the cat again before returning to Susan as she gave the reasoning for why they had brought the girl back. Given what she'd said though she really had to question Madame's reasoning. It seemed almost as though she were too kind for her own good in this case.

"Why help her..."
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:58 pm

"The reason I want to help her is because she's a life in need, she doesn't need to die, she deserves to live like all of us do" She said. She looked at the girl again.
"Just because I appear weak, doesn't mean crap" She said. "I can end your life right now if i really wanted to, but i don't want to, why haven't you seen that yet?"
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Haine chuckled she stared at the ground at snickered at her words. "Miss I met a lot of people in my life. And more than 90% of them want to dead. And if they want me alive they'll keep me alive and htan kill me when I'm usuless. Other than them there only a few select who would care if I was breathing or not this very second." The cat walked over to alice and bowed to her.
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Alice's gaze turned a little more icy as the girl continued to speak. Dying or not, the girl sure knew how to run her mouth it seemed. Part of Alice wanted to reach behind her back for her weapon in order to pay the girl back for her disrespect to Susan. Another part of her, though, wanted to give the feline attention as it had come over to her. Glancing between the rude girl and the cat though, the cat won over. After all the girl was near dead as it was it would only be more humane to put her down than let her suffer. So, Alice kneeled and reached a hand out to the cat, offering to pet it.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:15 pm

The cat went over to the girl and let her pet him. Obviously the cat was more of thr trusting type to people and was more or less respectful. After the cat ran toward his master and meowed loudly at the crowd. It pleaded to help his master. Haine lightly raised her hadn to pet her cat. "Oi, it's okay. I'm sure they'll heal me so don't you worry okay? I'll never leave you, at least not yet." The girl laughed at her cat. She seemed to be more kind hearted toward her cat than the people.
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Susan walked over to the girl and knelt down. She looked at her closely and then she sighed.
"If it'll make you trust me more.." She said. She dropped her weapons that were hidden in her sleeves and then held her arms out. She then reached over and pulled the girl closer and gave her a motherly hug.
"I'm here to protect you and heal your wounds, I want you to see that, and not be oblivious to those who are trying to help you" She said. "Other than that child over there who wants to rip your throat out"
She was obviously referring to Lee.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Haine's eyes widen at the women suddenly hugging her she struggled a bit but gave in at her lose of energy. She wondered why this women would go through this to save one girl a one single picture. These were werid people she thought. But the hug was nice and it was a first in years. SHe stared at the weapons than at the other two. "Oi, miss I get it... "
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Susan pulled back and looked at her again.
"This isn't about the photos" She said. "But, lets get you inside and get you cleaned up"
She had a smile on her face as she stood up, picking up the weapons she had dropped on the ground.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Haine looked away as she smiled at her. She only accepted tha smiled of her friends. "Well let your body guard there carry me please. I am in no condition to move even I keep doing so." she laughed at her own stupidity of being involved with such strange people but she just smiled and looked at her cat who was seemingly happy with how everything turned out.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Lee simply stood outside the car as the girls spoke between one another and looked off to the side as he disregarded most of the conversation. It was both senseless and more the reason why Madame needed guards as she was both far to trusting and always enjoyed assuming things. He finally brought himself back into the real world as he looked down at the girl and clapped his hands together and rubbed them lightly

"Okay, enough of this talking. Your insides are hating you right now so lets do something about that so we can get you out of here." He leaned forward and took hold of the girl's wrist and then scooped the girl up into his arms once more and hoisted her from her downed state.
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Alice had gladly pet the cat as it approached her, before going back to the injured girl and meowing loudly for help. As things went on, she watched as Madame went to make an attempt to reassure the girl with a hug, before Lee took the girl up to be brought indoors. Without a single word from that point though, Alice walked toward the entrance and held the door open so that she could be brought in more easily for treatment. If it was Madame's wish, she wasn't one to object.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Haine was finaly glad that she was gonna finally be healed. She smiled and tapped the man. "Oi, thanks for the help." SHe said while closing her eyes. "I'm so sleepy" . She opened her eyes again to see the mansion. She should have expected this from a group of mysterious assassins that ride in a limo.

THe cat jumped onto Alice's shoulders as it did not want to be near the man.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Lee held onto the girl in his arms as he glanced down at the bottom of his glasses at her as she spoke her thanks. He was still against the whole idea and actually only wanted to either kill her now or get her well so that he could kick her out. He took in a deep breath as he looked to see Alice opening the door for him and he walked inside as he continued forward and looked to the left and back at Alice

"Alice, get me some cotton swabs, gauze, some alcohol, some warm water, a needle and some medical thread." He didn't wait for a reply as he made his way into the living room where he would place the girl onto the hardstone table and placed his index and his middle fingers against her wrist to feel her heartbeat as he spoke to her "So, what hurts and where and what can you Not feel?"
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Haine thought about it. "I'm not sure, my right leg was hurting a lot before but now nothing. My left arm is broke...n I think, and I have a migrane. And some cuts here and there but thats nothing. Though do you think you can sew up the big cut on my head. The blood doesn't taste so sweet." She said while giving a bright smile. Her body was actually in a lot of pain but nothign she couldn't handle so much that she had to tell him. "When this is all done I would like some painkillers."
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:01 pm

While waiting with open door, Alice was surprised that the feline had jumped right onto her shoulders. There was no way she could object to that though. So, until getting her orders from Lee she kept the door propped with her leg, using an arm to scratch the cat lightly behind its ears. Once she'd had her orders though she responded with a nod that he likely didn't even see and followed him within to fetch the needed supplies.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Lee nodded his head as she spoke about where it was that was hurting and what was feeling and what wasn't. He removed his hand from her wrist as he started to unbutton his jacket and as he finally detached the last button, he removed his arms from the jacket before placing it next to her head and looked back over the girl before nodding his head "Well, lets clean you up first before we can get down to the painful stuff. First, we are going to break your arm back, see whats wrong with your leg, clean up your head and then stitch it up before cleaning up the little things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next