Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Reborn_001
Male of The Month Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Reborn1
Female of The Month Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Ed820
Staff of The Month Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Byakuran

Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lee

Lee

Money : 24010

Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Lee was pulled forward by the girl as she spoke about why she couldn't leave. She then started to give reason after reason as to why she should be let go. He then watched as she took the pills and then released him and started to the door once more. He let out a sigh as he stood up and swung his blade as the whip formed once more and latched itself around the handle to keep the door from opening up

"One, I never agreed to let you leave after I got the camera. Two, your not fixed up yet so my orders are not complete. And third, those pills were sleeping pills so I am sure that you wont make it another five minutes conscious."
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

Money : 23984

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Alice had finally let go of the girl as she moved to get up despite her injuries that she still had regardless of any healing that had been done moments ago. She didn't move from where she then sat, even as the cat hopped off her shoulder to join its owner. Instead, Alice sat there and watched her try to leave while arguing with Lee about leaving already. It was obvious though that the girl wouldn't be able to make it far if she left just like this, she'd not even had a chance to mend yet. Hearing the girl's last arguments though as to why she should leave, Alice noticed that she was misunderstanding things, namely why she had laughed earlier.

"You're wrong."
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

Money : 24321

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Haine stared at the door as she listened to them all talk. They were impossible to get through. SHe just wanted to leave and go home where she may rest by herself, on her bed in peace like always. Maybe go to school the next day and live her daily life. She clutched her fist and with a staggering and limping run she sprinted towards Lee with a fist, when she finaly punched him on the chest she fell. "Damn you all."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Lee stood his ground as he slowly held one hand up slightly as he then looked over in the direction of Alice and spoke "See? You have the wrong idea about her, you just misunderstood things in your pain." He then lowered his arm and looked back to the girl and stood once more as she struck him in the chest with little damage done. He looked down at her on the ground and shook his head as he pulled on the handle of his weapon as the blade reformed
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Haines eyes were getting heavy and she was becoming more tired. She heard his words and wanted to stab him. What did they want from her. "wouldnt you guys rather want me dead? I mean seriously why all this trouble huh?" with those word she fell asleep on the ground. She sounded to quiet and peacful.
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

Money : 24320

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Susan rubbed her forehead.
"We'll have to figure out what to do with her later" She said. "We need her in the family, but we can't have her if she keeps doubting us"
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Lee slowly placed his weapon in its holster as he looked down on the girl as she spoke. He didn't answer and then looked over toward Madame as she spoke about getting the girl on our side. He slowly moved himself to the side of the girl as he let his arms move themselves under the girl and slowly rose her from the ground and into his arms as he had done so unwillingly before

"I wont question why you are doing this Madame but I will say this. She will end up being either too much trouble than she is worth or simply trouble." He looked back down at the sleeping girl and then turned to the stairs "I will put her in a guest room across from my own to keep an eye on her to see she doesn't try and escape during the night or in the morning."
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Haine breathed peacfully and snuggled. "Ah what pretty dinsours walking through the zombie hill line of magical ponies." it seemed hat he sleeping pills made her act werid like alchol to a person. She slepttalk while her cat walked over to the man ready to follow.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Lee started up the stairs but paused for a moment and glanced down at her as she snuggled into him and he rolled his eyes. He started up the steps again only to pause a second time as he heard her words. He slowly let his head look down at the girl and opened his mouth to speak but just held it open before closing it and looking up and sighing "This is not what I thought I was going to be doing with my day."
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:09 pm

SHe twisted and turned and yawned. "hya...nya.... let's fly over hte clouds.... toward the sun,......" she yawned and snuggled. She was having a nice dream. She seemed much more calm and collected than she was when awake. SHe had more sense in her dreams than in reality it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Lee finally made it to the top of the stairs and started down the hallway in which his own room was held. He glanced back down as she started talking once more and the sense this girl made was even less in her dreams it seemed but at least she wasn't rambling and trying to hit people and going off at the mouth to tick him off.

He slowly stopped in front of a door and crouched down as he moved his hand out to turn the knob and then raised himself back up and used his foot to push the door open and walked in shortly after. The room was simple with a pallet on the ground in the japanese style of the housing. He continued forward till he came to the pallet on the floor and knelt down to place her onto it, her head on the pillow.

He pulled his arms from under her and raised them up to his glasses as he pushed them onto his face. He let out a deep breath as he didn't enjoy her company nor did he actually care for her but Madame wanted her there so he was there to make sure she stayed.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:39 pm

She rolled over to her side and smiled. She moved her arms a bit. Her cat strolled in and layed down necxt to her putting his head down to be awake till she is. Haine hugged her cat and snuggled and slept. "I got math homework but it doesn't matter. No matter what I'm not gonna care." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Lee looked over to the side at the cat and continued to watch it as it moved to the girl. He raised his hand up and rubbed his forehead before turning around and walking out the door...straight across to open the door to his own room. He kept both his door open and her own so that he would be able to keep watch.

He turned around and sat down on his bed and then threw his jacket onto the other side as he just simply stared into the other room. "Maybe I should take a shower now..." He did just get through having a rather long day but he didn't even trust the girl to be easy to deal with, even in her sleep
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm

[since no one posted I guess I will to keep it going]
Slowely opening her eyes Haine yawned. Her cat jumped up and licked her. "Morning" she slowely got up and felt a litle pain on her head. "Ow" She felt her forhead and felt stches and looked around the room. "Where am I?" She said slowely getting up and looking outside from the window. "This is not my apartment......."
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Money : 34994

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:16 pm

[sorry for posting in the sol account, kinda had to since i'm limited atm]
Susan stood at the door to her room. She looked at the young girl who seemed to be surprised about not being in her appartment.
"We kept you here so you could heal somewhat overnight" She said. "I'm sorry that we had to keep you here though"
Back to top Go down
https://hitmansdestiny.forumotion.com
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Heaering a voice she went into a fighting pose and positioned her hands as if she was holding her staff. realizing her staff was missing she freaked. "Eh? My staff? Where is it?!" She than looked at her than realized, "Oh right... I remmeber now what happened. Well It's okay but I just need my staff where is it?!"
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Susan walked into the room. She closed the door behind her and within her hand was the girls staff. She tossed it on the bed next to her.
"You did say you wanted to train here right?" She asked. "If that is still your intention, I'll train you myself, more personally, so you don't have to worry about the other two"
She gave her a soft, motherly smile.
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:18 am

She walked over and grabbed her staff. She spun it on one hand and spun it around her body than pointed the end of her staff at the lady. "Whatever, I just need to know how to kill." She even chuckled, "I don't care who teaches me, give me the quiet girl or the bssy dude. ANyone is fine."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:01 am

A light creek emitted from the door at there back but this was only for a moment. Soon, a familiar blade pierced the door and shot across the room. It curved around Susan and wrapped itself around the edge of the staff and its bladed tip simply dangled. A voice soon emitted from the gash in the door "I can't even get a good day's sleep without you already starting something you trash."
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Haine laughed. She pointed her staff down and pulled on it. "Oi, it's your fault for taking a nap! I wasn't starting something anyway. Just more like negotiating with your mistress lady here." She said smilng. She took a step foward raising her staff then fell. "ouch, damn it! What's wrong with you making me move when I'm still injuried?!"
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Susan rubbed her forehead softly. She looked over at the girl and over to Lee.
"Please be careful Lee" She said softly to him. She then walked over and helped the girl steady herself.
"You will stay here" She said. "Until you're recovered, after you recover I will train you personally"
Back to top Go down
sara624

sara624

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Haine stood up than leaned on a wall crossing her arm. She sighed, "Fine guess I can let you train me. Don't fail me now." She said winking than sticking her tongue at the man behind her. "WEll I guess I should rest now!" She said heading out the door, "See you in like a few days" she said obviously ignoring the fact she was to stay. She patted the mans back and strolled to the door.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Money : 34994

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:08 pm

[OOC: lets put the RP into current times and train you on that one hill you posted a while back]
Back to top Go down
https://hitmansdestiny.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-   Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past- - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lose or Win? Something gained? -Still Past-
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3