Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
The Arrival L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month The Arrival Reborn_001
Male of The Month The Arrival Reborn1
Female of The Month The Arrival Ed820
Staff of The Month The Arrival Xanxas1
Couple of The Month The Arrival Tsuna8
Thread of The Month The Arrival Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month The Arrival Byakuran

The Arrival

Go down 
+2
Rachel
Jaden Mei
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Money : 35084

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:23 pm

The young boy, about 12, stepped off the bus. He stood out on the side walk next to a bench for what felt like hours, but was actually only mere seconds.
"I'm here, finally" He said. He had the orange pacifier tied around his neck as he stared off into space for a bit. "I wonder when i'll get to meet the others like me" he said to himself. He put his stuff on the bench and sat down. He crossed his legs some and looked down at the ground.

[Sora is average sized, like Yuni was]
Back to top Go down
https://hitmansdestiny.forumotion.com
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

Money : 25241

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Rachel was wandering through the streets of Namimori, she had in her hands a piece of bread which she had been able to ask for from a baker when she had revealed that she had no money on her and he had allowed her to take it for free which she graciously thanked him for. She was nibbling on the piece of bread, she was small as she was in her infant form which was something she was cursed to be in despite the fact that she was nearly old enough to drink legally and easily over the age to purchase cigarettes. Her cat wandered at her side as she wandered corners, taking a break from the family she was assigned to tend over and help develop into a great mafia familia. "This bread is good by itself." She mumbled to herself, the bread still against her mouth as she continued to lightly nibble on it as she wasn't aware that she was getting close to another arcobaleno since her pacifier was hidden in her dress.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Sora looked down to see that his pacifier was glowing. He looked around and noticed a young woman walk forward.
"H-hey, are you an arcobaleno?" He asked her. He was sitting on the bench, now clutching his bag and staring at his pacifier and at the woman
Back to top Go down
Seeker

Seeker

Money : 24006

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Riku, standing on a hill. Seems that I'm meeting my friends Arcobaleno. Hehe. Come on Kharium! Let's go. Hyper Speed! Riku and Kharium went as fast as they can. They saw a lot of places, but that didnt matter right now. I wonder what would they want. The place was far away, but with Kharium's ability, they managed to get in ten minutes. Stop, Kha!- said as they were getting to the place they were gonna meet because his pacifier was glowling. After they stopped, they slowly got to where Sora was. Riku jumped to the bench and Kha followed him. Long time no see, huh Sora? How have you been?- said smiling while petting Kha. Atta boy!
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Sora looked down and noticed another one had appeared.
"I-I'm sorry, b-but I haven't m-met you before" He said. "Y-you may have seen me when i was a b-baby"
He looked down at his pacifier, which had gone dim in lighting.
Back to top Go down
Seeker

Seeker

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Riku sighed dissapointed. Huuu, I thought you remembered me. He quickly smiled after that. Yeah, I met you when you were a baby, huh- Riku suddenly noticed another infant like him. Both pacifiers were glowing strongly. You're an Arcobaleno too, right?- said to the mysterious girl that he met before, but he never spoke to her. Meanwhile, Kha was right next to Riku, sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Rachel continued to walk, minding her own business and eating what she had in her hands as she made her way down the street until a question caught her attention and it caused him to turn his gaze to the person who wore a pacifier around his neck. "Depends on who's asking." Rachel said, not liking to be out in the open with the fact that she was an Arcobaleno as she quickly chewed down what she had left of her bread before she tapped her umbrella against the ground at the two. "If you identify yourself then I will confirm to you if I'm an Arcobaleno or not. I'm not one to quickly reveal what or who I am to just anyone." She said, her eyes looked down to the sidewalk as her black cat looked at the two before releasing a soft meow and moving close to Rachel where it began to paw gently at her dress as she just stood there with slightly red cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Sora looked at the girl.
"My name, is Sora Ukeiru, I am the Sky Arcobaleno" he said. "It was passed on to me by the ones who raised me"
Back to top Go down
Seeker

Seeker

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Riku looked at her. She didnt seem to trust them. My name is Riku Yagami, The Lighting Arcobaleno.- showing his glowing green pacifier.
Will you tell us now who you are?- saying seriously.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:04 pm

She looked at the two, hearing there names brought back memories which she confirmed by the pacifiers that the two wore even though Sora wasn't in a chibi like state but since it was passed on to him it made sense that he wouldn't look like herself or Riku. Riku she studied a little more, surprisingly, before she finally nodded her head to what he said to which she began by spinning her umbrella in one hand and slamming the tip to the sidewalk which caused it to crack. "My name is Rachel. Rachel Liebert, Mist Arcobaleno and master of illusions." She said, pulling her hand away from the umbrella to which she bowed to the two before she finally took her umbrella and rested it on her shoulder and smiled to the two. "It's a pleasure to see fellow Arcobaleno in town rather than in some random location."
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Sora smiled at the two Arcobaleno.
"I just arrived here actually" He said softly. He pointed to his suitcase full of his things.
"I came here to help the Mariano Familia"
Back to top Go down
Seeker

Seeker

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Riku smiled that she recognized herself as an Arcobaleno. Me too, I was looking for new experiences here at Namimori.
When Sora talked about helping the Mariano Familia he grinned. Good boy. I'm here because I want to. I don't have to help any familia. But, by the way, who are the Mariano Familia?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:23 pm

She looked to Riku before looking towards Sora as he explained that he was here to help the Mariano Familia while Riku asked about who they were. "All I can say if good luck to helping the Mariano Familia. A lot of the families around here seem to be pacifists and seem to lack any sort of mannerism from what I have seen from the leader of the Fried Familia." She said, obviously she wasn't entirely happy with her assignment as she tapped her umbrella against the sidewalk as she looked to Sora. "Isn't the leader of the Mariano Familia Sol or some one along the lines of that name?"
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:53 am

"Sol Songer is the leader of that family" He said. "I'm weak, so I'm not sure how much help I can be though"
He looked down. "I can't do much, but I will try if its for a family"
He looked at Riku.
"The Mariano Familia are a family who use the Earth Flame, they're the first family since the Shimon to have been able to use this flame, which makes them the rarest of them all, and the Fried, they have both flames, which isn't to rare since there are many other, common families out there who can do that as well"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Markov

Ivan Markov

Money : 24000

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Suddenly a white haired little boy was carried down to the right of Rachel by an eagle. "Your hair is really pretty." the boy said to Rachel with a bright smile after he touched ground. This random kid was obviously an Arcobaleno just like the rest of them, but his accent suggested that he was from Romania. His name was Ivan, and that was about all that was needed to be known.
Back to top Go down
Seeker

Seeker

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Riku looked at Sora: None of us are weak. We have something that makes us special. You're gonna do a great job. After that he looked at Rachel. I think I met someone of the Senteza or Fried Familia. I'm not sure what his name is since I forgot it. Suddenly Ivan appeared from the sky, kinda like out of nowhere. You came here too Ivan?- said while petting Kha.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ukeiru

Sora Ukeiru

Money : 24294

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Sora looked over and noticed Ivan show up.
"Nee-san" He said softly. He remembered Ivan pretty well, because he was close to him before getting the pacifier.
"Everyone's showing up, one by one" He said. "Sky, Rain, Mist, Lightning, but where is Rouge?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Markov

Ivan Markov

Money : 24000

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Ivan's eyes lit up, but he quickly became concerned when he realized that Rouge wasn't here yet. "Could he have gotten lost along the way? Of coarse, I get lost easily..." Ivan said with a sweatdrop, hoping that Rouge was almost here.
Back to top Go down
Rouge Maline

Rouge Maline

Money : 23999

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Rouge took a whiff of the clean air that was in the forest. It was nice and clean. A sigh escaped his lips as he sat on Trancy. Rouge and Trancy slowly stepped their way out of the forest. They say the day break which wasnt much of a difference sense Rouge had night vision. Rouge smelt the new air from Namimori. It was nice, it was polluted like most other cities, he would have to say it was clean. He liked it, Trancy gave a yawn an Rouge laughed as she started to run down the hill as he tapped her sides. He could smell the others, the other archobelos, and Sora. He made his way to the bench and found Sora. Rouge quickly jumped off Trancy and up onto the bench hugging his arm. "How are ya? Are you ok? Did anything happen? Did anyone hurt you?" He ranted on with his childish questions as his eyes were slightly glistening.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ukeiru

Sora Ukeiru

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Sora chuckled as he patted Rogues head.
"You've made it" He said softly, smiling. He looked at the other arcobaleno.
"Everyones here" He said. "But we're missing two of the Arcobaleno, I have there pacifiers, so I hope they show up soon"
He looked at the suitcase, which held the Sun and Cloud Pacifiers.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:45 pm

A shiver ran up Rachel's spine when the other Arcobaleno arrived on the scene, one commenting her on her hair which got her cheeks to go red while the other arrived soon enough to which he quickly began to suck up towards Sora which caused Rachel to sigh. She slammed the tip of her umbrella against the sidewalk which caused the earlier crack to extend along three parts of the side walk in both directions before she looked over the Arcobaleno who was here. Sure she was supposed to be the shy one but in this situation she was being serious. "Alright now! No more tom foolery!" She said, looking over the others as she decided to assume the false leader role since that really belonged to Sora but he was young still so he would need a little more training. "We've all came here to welcome Sora to Namimori and we might as well go some where else other than just standing around where we are. We don't know where one another are going and some might end up on the other side of the world. So, why don't we go to a restaurant and talk to one another and get some food in our stomachs?"
Back to top Go down
Sora Ukeiru

Sora Ukeiru

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 am

Sora nodded in agreement to Rachel.
"I have money, if you want me to pay for it" he said softly. He stood up, his pacifier falling over out of his jacket around his neck.
"WHere to though?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Seeker

Seeker

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:49 am

I know a great place! I've gone a couple of times and they have never dissapointed me - said Riku talking about the restaurant.
We just have to walk a little from here, that's all.
Let's go, we need to move on.
- getting off the bench and walking through the sidewalk -. Kha, wake up! It's time to move on. Kha woke up and quickly went to where his master was. Good boy!
Back to top Go down
Rouge Maline

Rouge Maline

Money : 23999

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:11 am

Rouge looked at Rachel with a large grin before running and jumping onto Trancy. He was about to get a good meal from a restaurant. He gave a cheer and throw his fist up into the air. "FOOOOOOD!!!" Rouge voice chimmed as Trancy gave a small yawn before standing up. He quickly started to lightly jump on Trancy getting anxious for it. "Is it good? Is it fancy? Ooooh is it fast food?????!!!" Rouge ranted on as his pacifier continued to glow.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Rachel

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 am

Rachel smiled as Sora agreed with her suggestion as he explained how he had money but didn't know here to go before Riku mentioned a restaurant that he knew before he wandered off to his animal which Rachel merely sighed to before she opened her umbrella up. Before long Rouge seemed to become very hyper at the thought of food, calling out food before quickly asking if it was good, fancy or if it was fast food which caused Rachel to grit her teeth slightly and stomp her foot against the ground. "It's a restaurant so of course it's not fast food! I'm sure something that Riku suggests will be good." She said, nodding her head as she brought the umbrella up and rested it on her shoulder which cast a shadow over her face and body as her cat, Nago, wandered up to her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next