Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Reborn_001
Male of The Month Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Reborn1
Female of The Month Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Ed820
Staff of The Month Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Byakuran

Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

Money : 35084

Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Lu Mei held her composer as she walked into the large building. Kids all around her were stairing at her because of the hair buns she had. She kept her head held high and continued down the long hall way until she got to the principals office. Inside the office was Sol Songer, the leader of the Cavalleresco Family. She knew this but Sol didn't know that she knew everything about him and his family, even their allies.
"You wanted me sir?" She asked. She looked at the principal.
"Sol, you may go now, be careful next time ok?"

"Yes sir" He said as he got up from the seat. He walked passed her, and as he got next to her, he got a weird, strange feeling from her, almost as if she had some kind of secret. He continued on his way, ignoring the feeling.

"Lu Mei, you are to stay inside the school for now" He said. "Plans are moving smoothly"
Behind the man, lay another man, tied up and under the desk. His identity resembled the principal greatly.
Lu Mei cringed but nodded her head softly. She turned around and headed out the door.

"Remember Lu Mei, don't speak a word of this" He said.
Lu Mei ignored him and continued out the door.

Back to top Go down
https://hitmansdestiny.forumotion.com
Sho
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Sho

Money : 34497

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Sho was walking at a steady pace toward the door to the principle's office. Unfortunately, Sho was hit squarely in the face with the door, but all he was given was an aching forehead. Sho didn't appear often at Namimori High; but when he did, he would always wear a suit.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Lu Mei noticed the boy get hit with the door. She walked over to him and leaned forward to see the wound.
"Are you alright?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sho
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:34 pm

"I'm fine, don't worry about it." Sho said calmly with a gentle smile. It was surprising, but Sho wasn't harmed at all. "If you don't mind me asking, did you transfer here from Beijing?" Sho asked her curiously. He just took a guess at a part of China she might be from, but she was likely to know everything there was to know about him.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:02 pm

[you're not supposed to say that Sho, the fact she knows a lot about the family]

Lu Mei nodded her head. "Yes, I am from Beijing" She told him. She crossed her arms.
"I'm going to go back to class" She turned around and headed the opposite direction towards her class.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

Money : 25411

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Jun walked down that hallways after just getting beat up because he was called to the office. He figured that kid he saved went to the office. Jun always thought it was wrong to beat on someone weaker than you. He walked into the office before accidencely ramming into the large man. He fell to the ground rubbing his head. "Sorry....." He spoke softly.

Keiji walked from his classroom fed up with his teacher and walked down that hall way. An extremely odd looking girl was ahead and he rolled hi eyes hoping she wasnt some sort of chatter box. Keiji walked pass her accidently pumping into her. HE glared over his shoulder at her before speaking, "Most people dont like people who are different. Be careful in the hallways walking sense your different from the others here at this school." He turned to her and speaking in monochromatic tone.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Lu Mei turned around and crossed her arms as she looked at the boy.
"I don't know who you think you're talking to, but i could take you down right here and now, so shut it little boy" She said in an angry tone. She stood there looking at him, her arms still crossed.

----------------

A young boy, about the age of twelve, walked into the large school. He was smart enough that he was transferred here. He had his arms crossed, nervous, as he walked up the large set of stairs. As he got further up, he noticed 3 boys and a girl. He didn't recognize them however, but he continued to look at them. He was hidden behind the wall so they wouldn't be able to see him.

----------------

Sol sat down on the bench outside the principals office. He had noticed Sho getting hit in the head with the door, and seemed to be alright.
"S-sho" He said to him. "A-are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sho
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Sho kneeled slightly and offered Jun his hand with a gentle smile. "It's alright, are you okay?" he asked Jun kindly before he looked at Keiji out of the corner of his eyes. Sho then gave Sol silly look as he said; "Don't be silly Sol-Kun! Of all people you should know that it takes more than that to hurt me!" he said in an exuberant tone.

Last edited by Sho on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Sol looked at him as he commented. He lowered his head as he finally said.
"I'm glad you're not hurt" He said to him. He wanted Sho to sit next to him, he had a bad feeling about something, but he couldn't figure out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Jun looked up taking the hand before noticing the mans face. It looked a little brush and it made Jun worry a lot for him. Jun tok the mans hand and lifted up of the ground onto his own two feet. "Are you ok? You should get the nurse to cheak it out to see if its ok!" Jun said putting this mans minor condition over his own again.

Keiji looked at the girl with a sigh. "You can if you want. But I'd doubt you'd get anywhere because Id come back to haunt to. Not only that yo should take my advice to the heart. I never spoke anything of me attack you at all, Im just warning you. So please shut your mouth and think about what words are inside my sentences." Keiji said bluntly before walking away towards the office to tell him hes leaving.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Lu Mei turned around and looked at him.
"I know more than you think" She said to him. A strong gust of wind forced its way into the hall way as she appeared next to him in an instant.
"Remember, I'm from China, but, I know all about you and everyone else at this school thats within the mafia" She told him. She then gave him a smile as she walked away and sat on a bench by the windows.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Keiji turned and kept his straite face as she ranted on and the wind appeared. He gave a large dark grin. "Hmmm sounds interesting. Ill think ill find one of these "families" in the mean time dont talk to me again." Keiji spoke. He walked off towards the office before bumping into Sho and walking ino the office telling the man that hes taking the day off before walking out.
Back to top Go down
Sho
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Sho stood up straight and went over to Sol, and sat right next to him. "She knows everything about us, but we know nothing about her. Furthermore, this high school doen't feel safe anymore. Have you gotten back into contact with Zepel?" he said and asked as he pretended to read a book while he quietly spoke to Sol. Sho knew that something was going on, and the girl said she was going to go to one of her classes. Her lie proved that she had something to hide, and she wanted him to find it out for himself. "Has anyone caught your suspicion lately?" he asked even quieter still. He then thought back to the purple-haired boy that just bumped into him. "Do you think he could be a candidate?" Sho asked Sol, finally indicating the rude boy.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Sol shrugged. "I don't know if anyone else has gotten the same suspicion or not, but i do think he's a candidate" he said to Sho.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Jun looked up at the others and tilted his head in suspection of something as he felt the wind and looked at the girl getting a horrible feeling in his stomach. He looked at the before looking at Sol. "Do you guys thing shes strange, not in a physicality way but just strange?" He asked them as Keiji walked out and glared at them stopping before taking a few steps and bumping into the younger boy who just walked in.
Back to top Go down
Sho
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Sho stood up and adjusted his tie to make himself presentable. "Excuse me for bothering you, but I am a part of a major mafia family. I heard you were interested, and we have a few more spots left over. My question for you is 'would you like to become a part of our family?' " Sho asked with a gentle smile, trying his best to be polite to this person that wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Sol gave Sho a shocked look.
"thats not something you say to everyone Sho" He said to him. Lu Mei, who was around the corner, was listening in on another discussion going on between the principle and some other woman.

{The plan is going perfectly Madame} He said over the phone. {Lu Mei is listening to our every order}
After a long pause, he finally hung up. Not much was heard, but apparently a plan was being devised by these people.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Jun pouted lightly as he was ignored before remembering he had go to the office. He went to the office and then was sent to the nurses office. Keiji who was putting up with this larger man annoyed him but he quickly cut him off knowing what he was going to say. "Sure. Nothing better to do besides sing and even then I have spar time on my hands. Life is boring. So this better be worth my time and effort." He spoke looking at them before the boy walked up to him. "Really its not like many people would believe him." He looked at the boy with his monochomatic face.
Back to top Go down
Sho
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:00 pm

"It will surely give your life more meaning than now, and I hope you can come to this address." Sho said quietly as he gave Keiji a folded piece of paper. "Whether or not you have heard of me, my name is Sho Corvino." he added calmly to Keiji. "May I ask yours?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Sol looked up at Sho.
"Hey Sho-dono" He said softly. "I got word the other day from someone that your little brother was returning"
He had a smile on his face. "Is this true?"
Back to top Go down
Sho
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:27 pm

"I've heard nothing of it, and I am even unsure if he can even still use his ability or even remember my own face." Sho said calmly to Sol with a sigh. No one told Sho these things until the last minute, and he hoped that his own brother wasn't corrupted by darkness like the last time he saw him. Sho was able to save his brother from the darkness, but it resulted in putting his own little brother in a coma. Sho has always tried to hide it, but he has always blamed himself for what happened that day.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Jun pouted lightly as he was ignored before remembering he had go to the office. He went to the office and then was sent to the nurses office. Keiji who was putting up with this larger man annoyed him but he quickly cut him off knowing what he was going to say. "Sure. Nothing better to do besides sing and even then I have spar time on my hands. Life is boring. So this better be worth my time and effort." He spoke looking at them before the boy walked up to him. "Really its not like many people would believe him." He looked at the boy with his monochomatic face. "Really now, you people are so depressing. He wont remember your face, right. I doubt he would forget it." Keiji spoke rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sho
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Sho

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:03 am

"Even so, my little brother has been in a coma for a month now…" Sho said sadly as he made his point. "Anyway, are you guys still busy?" Sho asked calmly before he glanced back at the Chinese girl. Sho wanted to get some information from the girl if he could, but he needed to take care of other things first.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Mei
Mariano Familia
Mariano Familia
Jaden Mei

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Lu Mei jumped, realizing she was noticed. She shook her head as she quickly ran away from the area.

Sol looked up to see Shos sadness and how Keiji was reacting to things. He stood up and looked at him.
"While you're in this family I expect you to respect the current ones, you will have to realize that we're not your enemies and that you don't need to disrespect us" He said to him. He sat back down in the bench and leaned back, looking up at the ceiling.

Back to top Go down
Jun
Fried Familia
Fried Familia
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Keiji looked behind them at the girl giving an intent stare. He gave a smirk. "I only speak the truth and dont care about how much it hurts the feelings. Its better to know the truth than a bunch of lies." He turned and looked at Sol. "Shes not known here and shes already acting mighty. Usually people are less mighty but her shes mighty. Shes too confident, she obviously not one you want to cross paths with, but I want to kill her. Her presence pisses me off" Speaks with some form of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival   Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 1: Lu Meis Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next