Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
A "Grandios" Arrival L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month A "Grandios" Arrival Reborn_001
Male of The Month A "Grandios" Arrival Reborn1
Female of The Month A "Grandios" Arrival Ed820
Staff of The Month A "Grandios" Arrival Xanxas1
Couple of The Month A "Grandios" Arrival Tsuna8
Thread of The Month A "Grandios" Arrival Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month A "Grandios" Arrival Byakuran

A "Grandios" Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remi

Remi

Money : 24074

A "Grandios" Arrival Empty
PostSubject: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 am

It was just a normal day in Namimori, with people going about and doing their normal business. Amidst the hustle and bustle though walked a foreigner. As she walked her long, lavender hair seemed to sway slightly with her gait and her focus seemed to be mainly on the buildings and any people that crossed her path. It was a residential area that she had now found herself in. For now Alice seemed to be walking without aim, as if to get familiar with the new surroundings she had been presented with.

"Japan is.......different from home."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Money : 24100

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:53 am

A man wearing a black suit leisurely walked along the sidewalk with his arms at his sides. He would move himself to the side to stop himself from walking or bumping into people. The thought of someone touching him just seemed wrong to him. He raised a his hand up and pushed his glasses onto his face "This is just horrid."
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:24 am

The woman seemed to weave through the crowd with ease. Now her attention was to the people around her as she had remembered she was supposed to meet up with another member of the family eventually. As she continued on her way she came across an unmistakable black suit that seemed to stand out no matter where it was.

"...Lee."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:46 am

The man continued as he let his violet eyes shift from behind his glasses as he tried to find her. He slowly raised his arm up and pulled back his sleeve as he looked down at his watch and then let the sleeve fall back down as he paused in hearing his name being called. He slowly let his attention fall onto a lavender haired girl. "Hello Alice, long time no see."
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:15 am

Once she was positive she had found Lee, Alice came to a stop. Though she had been looking at him when he finally responded and glanced at her she nodded briefly and looked away to avoid any eye contact with the man.

"Likewise."

After saying that much Alice would have been content to just remain silent and watch the others that were still about. However there was one thing on her mind that she felt the need to make vocal. Without looking at him, she asked her questions.

"Why Japan? Did they tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:21 am

Lee slowly brought himself to a stop as she had found her place in a stable position. He turned in the same direction she had as he looked off toward a building as he would rather look at a wall than more random people. He then listened as she broke the silence just long enough to speak and he replied in kind "I have no earthly idea. The boss gave me no details and just said to scope out the area and keep our heads low unless something happens."
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Alice's focus seemed to remain on the surroundings rather than the other member of the Family. It was almost as if she were trying to make sure no attention was drawn to them though they were a rather unique pair. Little did she realize though that such expressionless looks to the people around likely translated wrong and really drew more attention to them, as much as Lee's choice in attire.

"...I see. Low profiles, then. But you stand out."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Lee slowly let himself blink several times before looking off to the side and then spoke his own answer to her "I figured I would look like a man on business from the states. Sticking out is blending in." He slowly moved his hands into his pockets as he closed his eyes and this only made to world around him even louder to the point where he didn't keep them closed for very long. He opened them and blinked a few times before speaking

"Well we can't just stand in one spot all day."
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:32 pm

"True..."

At the suggestion that it was likely not the best to just stay in one spot, Alice began to walk the direction she had been going. In doing so she made sure to of course be aware of her surroundings.

"If we're here there's a reason."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Lee listened as she agreed and as she turned he waited for a single moment before turning and raising a hand up to push his glasses onto his face as he wasn't even a step behind her as he the spoke "And I am sure that what ever the reason is, we'll either find out ourselves or we'll get orders. For now, lets just find something to do that isn't walking around all these people."
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:19 pm

"Might be a Family here..."

As she continued to walk, Alice then kept mostly silent though she'd heard his objections to just walking around the place. From what she could tell though their walking was bringing them closer to downtown where there would be more things to keep Lee occupied.

"You pick what we do. Or you do."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Lee listened as she spoke about another family and only wished he was that lucky to be walking onto another turf on orders. He listened as she then gave him his options and he glanced down at her "Well, aren't those some of the more complex options I've ever heard." He looked away from here as he looked around and then continued "Food. I think food would be a good start."
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:44 pm

At his mention of food Alice gave a silent nod and looked at the buildings they walked by as she continued on, a restaurant as her ultimate goal. Coming to a stop in front of the first restaurant spotted, she pointed toward the sign and looked at Lee.

"Sushi?"
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Lee had given a narrowed margin of which to do things and now he was going to wait for her to either narrow them herself or pick something so it wouldn't be so back and forth. He stopped as he turned his attention toward the restaurant and then spoke of what it was for. He raised his shoulders "Food is food I guess. Let's go."

He walked forward and into the establishment and found himself looking for a secluded and seat off and away from the crowd but once he got sight of a stool, he let himself sit down as he awaited his company.
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:19 am

Alice nodded as he gave an affirmative response to the idea of having sushi. Since they were in Japan it made sense to try some foods they didn't normally have, after all. Walking into the restaurant after him, she took the empty seat beside Lee, reaching for the menu that was already in the empty place. Opening it up she scanned it but seemed to get a puzzled look on her face while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:50 am

Lee let his hand reach out and take hold of the menu as he raised it up and looked it over from front to back and then opened it as he started to scan it for something that looked good. In the midst of his he happened to glance over at Alice and let his violet eyes search over her face as he looked back to his menu

"What's the matter Alice? Can't read Japanese?"
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:12 am

Though Alice was trying hard to make sense of the odd writing, she was truly at a loss. The only word she'd bothered to learn was for sushi before coming here and it was on the menu but there seemed to be different kinds. Lee's bringing up the topic only made the girl embarrassed of her shortcoming and her cheeks flushed slightly. Defeated, Alice closed the menu while shaking her head to respond to her companion. She seemed a little bummed that she couldn't read the menu.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Lee continued to look up and down his menu as as he slowly let his finger glide from one picture to the next and then listened as she seemed to dislike the menu and tossed it and he took note of her agreeing with what he had assumed. He placed the menu down and pointed down at it "Don't get so down, you can still look can't you? Context clues. Does it look good? Does it not?"

He pushes his menu over toward her and then raised his hand lightly as he spoke to the waiter "I'll have the Shrimp Nigirizushi and she will be having..." He turned his attention to her fully as he waited for her to point something out.
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

Money : 24410

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:45 pm

A black, new limo pulled up in front of the restaurant. The back door opened quickly and a elderly woman, in her late 40s, stepped out. First thing to be noticed was her crimson hair and her scarlet colored eyes. She shut the door behind her and the limo drove off. She pushed open the doors of the restaurant and walked inside. She had sunglasses on, but being in a place with hardly any sun was pointless so she pulled them off and placed them in the neck of her shirt. Her vest hid any signs of her true identity by the tattoo on her neck. She looked around, appearing to be in search of someone. She looked again and noticed two familiar people eating some food. She nodded as she walked towards them and stood next to the older man.
"You made it" She said to him, looking at the young girl now. "And you have as well"
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:55 pm

As Lee's menu was pushed over to the girl she looked over it, only at the pictures as she tried to figure out which looked the most appetizing. Knowing that it was her turn to order she stopped her finger on the picture of the fatty tuna, showing it to the waiter.

"This. Please."

It was as she relinquished the menu finally that Alice heard a familiar voice. Looking over she spotted the source of the voice and allowed a rare smile to grace her face as she responded.

"Boss. You're here."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Lee watched as she looked over the menu once more and then decided to actually pick something this time. He moved his hand back as he pushed his glasses onto his face as he nodded in agreement. He was about to speak but froze as another voice spoke out and his attention was snatched to the female voice. He turned himself to the side and leaned forward slightly in a bow toward the woman "Just as you instructed Madame."
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Susan gave the duo a smile. Then pulled over a chair and sat down at the table with them.

"So, how's japan?" She asked. "I know its a whole new scene for you two and i'm sorry you had to come here at such short notice"
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:37 pm

After the smile was returned Alice went back to her normal demeanor. Her focus remained on the leader of the family as the conversation continued.

"It's...different."
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Lee slowly let his posture straighten itself out as he then placed his hands onto the table in front of him as he listened to her speaking about getting used to the Japan setting. He looked back toward the menu and then raised his hand up to push his glasses onto his face "It is only a new place, nothing more. It am here on her madame's orders."
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Susan gave Lee a smile as she patted his head and Remis head.
"You two are the closest thing to a family I got, we'll be here for awhile but hopefully we won't have to stay longer than needed" She said. She looked at the two of them and then put her hands together and had a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Grandios" Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next