Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Reborn_001
Male of The Month A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Reborn1
Female of The Month A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Ed820
Staff of The Month A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Xanxas1
Couple of The Month A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Tsuna8
Thread of The Month A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Byakuran

A "Grandios" Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remi

Remi

Money : 24074

A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:34 pm

When her head was patted, Alice smiled slightly again, just barely noticeable. Not wanting to be lost as to what the reason for being there was though, the girl cut right to the chase especially after hearing they would be in this new setting for some time.

"Madame...why Japan?"
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Money : 24100

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Lee watched as she moved her hand up and placed them onto both his and Alice's head. He closed his eyes and let himself enjoy the moment as he felt like he was getting praise from her and it put him into a state of mini bliss. "I'd do anything for you Madame."

He listened as she spoke about staying in Japan and then Alice asked as to why. He slowly opened his eyes as he looked toward Arsenal as he waited an answer in silence.
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

Money : 24410

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:57 pm

"I thought that question would come" She said. She leaned back in her chair and looked at them.
"We came here due to something that has happened in our allied country China" She said. "An important item has been stolen, but the thief has been unfound and is believed to be with 7 others and has left China, and has come here to Japan"
She leaned forward.
"We were requested to help in this matter by "that man" She said. "The current leader of the Mariano Family, our ally, and he wants us to meet the next man who'll be in charge, this Sol Songer kid"
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:03 pm

As the Madame was one of the people Alice ever felt comfortable looking straight at, the girl kept her focus fixed on her as the explanation to what she asked was given. The reason presented to them was interesting, at least and silently the girl hoped that she would be able to put her assassination skills to use soon enough to dispatch of at least one of those thieves.

"I see..."
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:06 pm

"And we think they have subordinates, so we'll have our hands full with this mission" She said with a devious smile.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Lee listened as they were told about the allies in China and how it was that there was a thief that was in need of capturing. Lee had hoped that it would simply need to be the item gotten back rather than bringing the person back alive. He did not like the thought of having to work with others but maybe he didn't have to actually interact with them.

He raised his hand up and placed it onto his lap as he spoke "Sol Songer, so long as you will be giving the orders I don't see how this could go wrong. I am sure the Mariano family will...pale in comparison to the Grandios."
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:43 pm

The comment about subordinates adding on to the numbers they had already been given caused the girl to perk up. If it were the case then she was almost sure to see an assassination in the near future. Just the thought of it made her get an almost dreamy look on her face as such jobs were one of her favorite things.

"Maybe this will be fun."
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:01 pm

Susan looked at them both and smiled.
"Lets get to the Shibuya Branch of the Grandios, it was built for us while we're here in Japan" She said, standing up.
She pulled out a mysterious item, it looked like a pill popper but it had a button.
"I made this item years ago, it wipes the memory clean of our presance, that way we won't be found out" She said as she pressed the button. Everyone in the room fell forward, there heads landing on there tables.
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Looking away from the Madame, Alice gazed about the room after the button was pressed to see everyone but the trio pass out, some face-first into their meals. Though she stood, for once the girl seemed to hesitate, looking rather disappointed as she knew their exit was at hand. It wasn't that they had to leave, it was that they were about to leave without eating.

"Sushi..."
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Susan turned around quickly and stood in place.
"Oh, I forgot that you two hadn't eaten yet" She said. She walked back over and sat back down by them.
"We'll stay here so you can eat" She said with a smile on her face. The two next to her were the only ones she ever showed her smile to.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:31 pm

Lee listened as she spoke about going to where there base in Japan was going to be, there new home for the time. He then looked to the item in question and then blinked as he then looked from one side to the other before seeing all the other people that were not the three unconscious.

He looked over to Alice as she spoke the single word and then rested his hand onto his stomach as he nodded as he hadn't eaten anything for a good few days. He then looked back toward Arsenal as she walked back over and sat down and then there was the pause. Lee soon spoke up

"Ummm...Madame....I will be the first to say that I would never question you but....I think...you incapacitated our means of getting our meal."
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Alice took a seat again as the Madame did. It was obvious she was looking forward to the sushi she would get...until Lee brought up the rather valid point that Madame Grandios had just knocked out the entire restaurant so they could leave. With that the look of disappointment returned to her features.

"So no sushi?"

If there was no sushi to be had here, Alice then made a silent vow to herself that before leaving Japan she would not rest until she got some quality sushi that could be found nowhere else...no matter what it took.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:14 am

Lee listened Alice spoke out shortly after and he glanced over to her through the corner of his glasses as he soon placed his hands together and rubbed them lightly before turning on his stool and standing up as he moved his hand into his pocket as he then spoke "Nope, not from here at least. Why don't we head back to the Shibuya and I'll fix us something there Alice. Madame," He walked toward the door and took hold of it before pulling it open and then bowing forward as he presented the outside to her in wait for her to exit.
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Madame sighed. "I'm so sorry" She said. She nodded at Lee.
"The limo should be outside already, once we get back, we'll have a meal, we have another person waiting for us, so we'll stop by to see her after the meal"
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Alice didn't move to stand until she had at least some promise of a meal. Even if she wasn't getting sushi tonight she would at least have something.

"Very well."

Finally reaching up the girl adjusted her glasses slightly and made her way to exit the restaurant through the opened door and to the limo. Once there she would open the door and take her seat inside the limousine to await the others.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Lee kept his posture to let madame walk outside after Alice had walked outside. She seemed more dead set on getting a meal than he himself. As the mistress would move out of the establishment, Lee would soon follow as he let the door close behind him. He would then lean down to enter into the vehicle and take a seat across from Alice and then looked to the back where Madame would sit.

He raised his leg up and then placed it over his other and let his hands come to rest on his knees in wait.
Back to top Go down
Madame Arsenal

Madame Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Susan sat down into the limo behind the others. She placed one leg over the other as a computer screen, nothing large, appeared in front of her. The two seats that were in front of her turned around, letting Alice and Lee look at her.

"Driver, to Shibuya, you know the place" She said.

"Yes madame" He replied. The vehicle started up and they were on there way to the headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Grandios" Arrival   A "Grandios" Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Grandios" Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2