Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Main house L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Main house Reborn_001
Male of The Month Main house Reborn1
Female of The Month Main house Ed820
Staff of The Month Main house Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Main house Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Main house Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Main house Byakuran

Main house

Go down 
+3
William Siegfried
kingkys001
Roukostu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roukostu

Roukostu

Money : 24341

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down
http://tomarryadelinquent.proboards.com/
kingkys001

Money : 24323

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:43 pm

*Kasper walks into the main office and sit down to start reading*
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Roukostu walked in from upstairs looking at those who finally showed up, "I see you all have showed up for the meeting...well at least one of you is on time at least" she said looking at Kasper, but then again, Kasper had always been her friend and an excellent right hand man, so she found nothing wrong with him, she moved downward from the stairs as she smiled and looked at him, "where's the others?"
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:35 pm

"I have no idea M'lady, I alerted them to this meeting and they don't show up." irritation is in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Roukostu chuckled, "it's alright...we'll just wait for them to come...I'm sure it won't be long till they do, my dear Kasper...and once they do, the sooner I can head to the university. Just because I'm a mafia boss...doesn't mean I can't have a good education" she chimed.
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Kasper nodded in agreement, sometiems he forgets that he has completed his education. "Have you chosen your field of study yet?"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:32 pm

"I think I'll be a nerosergon...I mean..I want to help everyone out there...once I complete my trainning, I'll be great at it, though the only thing is...the school...it's all the way near Namimori...."she said, she looked at Kasper, "isn't there a mafia family there?"
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:39 pm

*Kasper nods once more* "The most prominent of families to be exact. The Mariano, they are strong and fortunately our allies if you wish to keep it that way. There next boss goes to school in Namimori as well, perhaps it would be advantageous for you two to attend school together. As for your choice of Neurosurgery, it is a brilliant field, I will help anyway I can."
Back to top Go down
William Siegfried

William Siegfried

Money : 24272

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:00 pm

William yawned lightly as he started to walk up the long and narrow stairway leading to the meeting which Rou had called a while ago. Yet William was busy with other things, he still had other duties to do within the family. He had to keep up his work else he'd just be a useless member to Rou's family. He wasn't completely to thrilled with the fact he was going to be late to arrive at the meeting but none the less he had quickly did his best to arrive on what little time he had remaining. He didn't need to get into trouble over being late, although it would seem as if that was going to happen anyways. However William just pushed all those thoughts away to the back of his mind, and walked up and into the meeting room. As he took his first steps into the room he noticed Rou, and her Right hand man chatting it up. William smiled, and mentally sighed before moving to take his seat. Once he was seated on his black leather chair he turned to face Rou. "Sorry I'm late Ma'am.... I had... other duties to deal with before I came here." William appologized to Rou in a rather frightful tone. He knew his 'duties' were more bloody then anyone elses within the family but things had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Roukostu smiled, "ah Will, you're here, it's good to see you, me and Kasper have just been talking about my future really...anyways once everyone else comes, we'll get the meeting started" Roukostu said as she sat on the couch looking at both him and Kasper, then she started once again, "also I think that is a good idea Kasper...I should make arrangements for some of us younger members to head to Namimori. That way we can see if we can get into some kind of friendship with them."

"I think it's a good idea as well"a man called out from his desk, he was reading a newspaper as he looked through the flap that he put down, his glasses gleamed in the sunlight, "papa..." Roukostu said with a smile and soft tone, Angel set the paper down, and with a smile he looked at them, "I think it's an amazing idea...from both you and Kasper."
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

Money : 24248

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Kylar stubbles in after coming to a quick stop, he knows he's late and was running to minimize the time being late. Before, he was in the training area trying to master a new technique that was just taught to him.

He takes a quick look around the room relieved that he isn't the last one, he nods in both Kaspers and Williams direction and does a formal bow to Roukostu's dad and less formal bow to Roukostu. "Hello, sorry I'm late, I was training that new technique you taught me Roukostu" He then sits down, shift his sword.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Roukostu smiled, "I see and are you getting used to it? Or are you still trying to figure out the way to do it without hurting your body?"she asked looking at him, she knew he would be able to handle any kind of sword technique he would give him, she wasn't afraid he would get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:03 pm

"Not quite yet... I'm going to have to think about it a bit, our bodies work differently from each other," Za shifts the sword from resting on one shoulder to the next "I'm going to have to figure out how to work my body like yours, or adapt the style to fit my body physique" Its true, Roukostu has always been more flexible and durable than him, but he has been able to learn every technique she has taught him so far, some not as good as her, some better, some equal and some techniques he had to alter. He hasn't created any of his own yet, soon, though he wanted to learn/master a few more techiques first.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Roukostu nodded, "alright...now then...as soon as the other members come...I'll really start this meeting...unless you all wish to find out what exactly what I want to talk about?" she cooed as she looked at the suitcase in front of her, all the rings she had were around her neck, while the sky ring was on her finger, she hadn't given everyone their rings yet, and today, once they all understood what they're duties were, she would give them the rings in order to really become the 25th head of the Storm family.

There was a call at Angel's desk as he picked it up, it was only a few moments before he gotten up and rushed out of the room, Roukostu stared at him, then looked at the others, "must be something big...I guess...." Roukostu said, still looking after him, then he came back in, "that reminds me...sweetie, I need the Sky ring...just in case if I run into trouble" he said looking at her with upturned eyes, Roukostu giggled and gave the sky ring to him, "and you probably will."
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:49 pm

"Maybe if there are parts that just concern us, the ones who are here now, we can open the meeting with that, but wait for the rest of the members for the part that concern everyone?" Kylar raises an eyebrow when he says this, he doesn't like sitting around doing nothing, that is just a waste of time, if they are there for a purpose, they shouldn't talk idly about sweet nothings.

Angels phone ranged just as he finished, she shifted just his eyes and opened his ears to see if he could hear anything, but Angel kept it done. "Seems that way doesn't it." Angel comes back in and ask Rou for her ring. Kylar was kinda surprised that she gave it up easily, it seems that ring is something that represents a lot for the family and shouldn't be something easily passed. "Good luck Sir! You have my sword next to you if you find yourself needing it!"
Back to top Go down
William Siegfried

William Siegfried

Money : 24272

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:46 am

William had just sat there the whole time on his chair relaxing and taking in everything that was being said between Rou, and the Kylar. Of course it always seemed as if he was more so a samuria then anything else. William just shook his head and sighed as he spun around in his chair. Usually he'd be the talkitive one, but not today. It just didn't seem right to talk after the job he had just finished doing. Another life was taken away, and he was the cause of it. However it had been an order and he had carried it out to the letter. No matter how much he didn't want to do it he had to it was his duty to talk the lives of those who threatened the family, and or needed to be put down like the dogs most people were in this world. William quickly shoved all the thoughts on the matter away, and turned to watch Rou and Kylar continue to talk. He was rather enjoying just watching and listening. So thats what he did. He didn't need to do anything else nor did he really want to right now. Being tired and bored weren't always a good mix. More so for him then anything else.

When Angel got up and left after the phone call he just bowed his head to him, and smiled. William knew he'd be called to duty soon if things turned sour. However for now that wasn't going to happen and there wasn't anything he had to worry about for now. When he came back for the ring William kept watching Rou with a straight face. He was waiting for whatever it was that she wanted them all here for. He then relaxed some more on his chair.
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:33 am

Kasper was slightly irritated by the way everyone was strolling in late, he took a break from his usual calm and non talkative attitude, so he decided to take a jab at his fellow guardians.If the work you are being assigned is to hard for you all to get on time I can tone it back?
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Roukostu waved at Kasper, "it's alright Kasper...just because a few members are late doesn't mean to be so harsh, and I think it would be a good idea to finally say, but I think I should also answer something easily thought" she said looking at Kylar.

"I can tell you were wondering...you forget I catch on to the tiniest of details, you forget...I have all the rings of the Guardians...I haven't yet found my Sun or Thunder Guardian....meaning I only have my Mist, Storm, Cloud, and Rain...but I won't keep the rings just to myself, as soon as we have gathered the two remaining guardians, our family shall be complete...but so far I have not given any of you your rings...which is why...my father...Angel Storm, is able to take my ring at anytime...as long as he's still the head...then...he's in danger."
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:59 pm

That was his Onee-chan, even when he tried to be subtle, she would be able to catch his tell on certain things. Kylar nodded to what Roukostu was saying, it all makes sense, he just needed someone to point that out to him. He forgets sometimes that Roukostu isn't the head yet even though she seems to be running everything she can.

"Any Idea on who will be our fellow guardians?"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Roukostu looked at him, then put her head down, "hmm...I do know one...for our Thunder I mean...you know the mechanic here in the house...my cousin...Danny?"

She could remember him clearly, the only problem to that was his condition with the Tuberculosis, but she knew he could handle anything, then a tiny bird flew in the room, "hmm? Oh...that's.... Bluebell"she said looking at the tiny hummingbird as it landed on the coffee table and pecking at it.
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Mmmm, yes I remember Danny quite well, he has come to my aid a few times in a tough fight" Kylar liked Danny, like he said Danny was always there to throw himself in a bad situation in order to protect him, he wasn't sure but he thought he remembered a time when he had protected Onee-chan as well. He hasn't really talked to Danny to get to know him on a personal level, but he knew enough to like him. "That will be a very good choice, I look forward to seeing him again." Kylar twisted towards Kasper "You were trying to create something in order to help Danny weren't you Kasper?"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Roukostu nodded, "if I'm correct you were actually trying to figure out how his weapon worked (Note: Danny has horns that grow with each electrical attack, I know it's weird), anyways...Danny right now is creating something of his own...he's trying to make a better firewall for our security." She let the hummingbird come to her finger, "strange that he would let Bluebell roam so far...."
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Kylar turns his attention towards the hummingbird"Perhaps he is closer by than you think? Or do you know something I don't again?" Kylar always seemed to be a few steps behind Roukostu.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Danny finally came into the room, huffing drastically, "Danny! Were you running? You know you shouldn't be running with your condition" Roukostu said with painful eyes, Danny put his head down, "s...sorry...B...Bluebell...flew too fast away from me....Didn't....want to lose her..."he said taking a seat next to his cousin, "sorry...again...Itoko-kun"
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:48 pm

*Kasper facepalms*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Main house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main house
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Asia :: Japan :: Okinawa :: Storm Family Headquarters :: The Main Headquarters-
Jump to: