Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Main house - Page 3 L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Main house - Page 3 Reborn_001
Male of The Month Main house - Page 3 Reborn1
Female of The Month Main house - Page 3 Ed820
Staff of The Month Main house - Page 3 Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Main house - Page 3 Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Main house - Page 3 Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Main house - Page 3 Byakuran

Main house

Go down 
+3
William Siegfried
kingkys001
Roukostu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Danny Rosethorn

Danny Rosethorn

Money : 24222

Main house - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Danny looked at his cousin somewhat shyly. He knew he didnt deserve it. It was true Dannys father didnt stop and neither did his mother. But Danny wasnt then, he was nothing close to them. He wasnt good at experiments, being accepted in society was impossiable for him. He felt like he let his parents down by likeing guys but he never understood why they still liked him. Kylar was probably his closest friend within the family. Sure he was a Loli but he is telling the truth. He did protect him once, but thats only because he didnt want his friend to die. "B-b-but im not my parents...I dont get....how im the one that protect us..... Sure I have high tech skills but I have little to no combat skills, I dont even have a box animal or weapon....." Danny always felt like a burden to the others when he was there.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Money : 24341

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Roukostu sat at the edge of the chair, hugging him with her arms wrapped around his shoulders, "my oh my...dear little ram....

Oh the waves roll low
And the waves roll high
And so it goes
Under a bright blue
Endless sky
Waves try to measure
The days we try to treasure
Wave hello
And wave goodbye."
Back to top Go down
http://tomarryadelinquent.proboards.com/
Danny Rosethorn

Danny Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Danny blinked a few times. His cousin now hugging him. She always was his comfort along with his older sister and Kylar. He song made Danny go slightly teary. Although he didnt understand still he thought he should take it because everyone felt like he should. " I-i-I-ill take it.....But I dont have a resolve or anything." That wasnt true Danny just didnt know it inside of him yet. His resolve was buried deep so it was unnoticeable by himself. He slid the ring back onto his finger and shyly fidgeted with his necklace and tap his laptop.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Miyazaki

Haruko Miyazaki

Money : 24192

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Haruko took his earphones out of his ears and was interested in what Roukostu had to say. His face had no emotion and felt that he wanted to leave. But when she mentioned his family, part of him wanted to cry, and another part wanted to lash out at the nearest being. But he soon listened to what she said about him breaking through obstacles. He knew that he had the physical strength to beat anyone that challenged him, but he knew that he was kind of cocky and sometimes a jerk, but that was just him, but he also thought that he could change just a bit, and be a little nicer to those around him. Haruko nodded and accepted his role as the Sun guardian and soon sat back down. No matter how he tried to put it, the people in the room were his family, and he had to accept it

While the others spent their time looking at their rings, Haruko found his resolve, fighting to avenge his family, as it glowed bright yellow and had to shield his eyes from the intensity. he looked at his other guardians and changed his opinion about them, except for a few. The cloud guardian, Sho, who he thought was just full of himself, and the Lightning guardian, Danny. He smirked and kept examining his ring. He wanted to tell them both off, but since he was in a calm mood right now, he sat there quietly with his music in his ears, humming along to the beat
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

Money : 24323

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:16 pm

In a rare display of emotion Kasper tears up and a smile crosses his face Thank you Rou...Thank you. Recomposes himself I will serve you without fail.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Money : 24341

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Roukostu looked at everyone, seeing them as her true family now, "alright then...I guess we better get doing the transcripts for my transfer to Nammimori's School...anyways I have other things to worry about right now...if all of you excuse me for now....."

She left the room, but not until she looked at Shou, "I'm guessing you want a little match if I'm correct? You diffinately are my Cloud alright" she said moving toward the courtyard, "come...the courtyard is just outside, Shou."
Back to top Go down
http://tomarryadelinquent.proboards.com/
kingkys001

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Kasper dissapears and appears to the roof prepared to watch the match and protect Rou if need be
Back to top Go down
Danny Rosethorn

Danny Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Danny nodded slightly. He opened his laptop and slid on his glasses. The light from his laptop reflected from his glasses as he started typing up some stuff for Rou. He wanted her to be able to get into the school. Although she would want him to go to school as well and become more social he didn't want or need school. Danny stood up and started walking to his room contuining to do research on thousands of tings at once.
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Kasper creates a clone that appears behind Danny I need you to make me a teacher application, it will be more beneficial the more guardians we have near Rou
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

Money : 24248

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Kylar stretched, and lit up his ring again looking at his flame burn. "Hmmm to watch a fight or train, to train or watch a fight, I wonder which is the one I should do... His flame flickered a little and he grinned. "To watch Onee-chan it is" He went up to the roof after Kasper.
Back to top Go down
Danny Rosethorn

Danny Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Danny looked back at the clone of Kasper shyly. He shyly bowed. He started tabbing his foot out of nervousness. Danny then raised his head pushing up his glasses. He then quickly went to his demon typing and quickly made one. He wondered were the others was going. It worried him. Was his cousin in a bad mood, regretting something maybe. It made Danny stress and full of fear. He shyly and slowly walked up to the roof. If something was going to go on he had to be there to try to stop it or atleast prevent the public from knowing. Danny sat behind something so he wouldnt have to directly watch anything or get involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main house
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3