Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the plot in development

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do it with your dying will!
Welcome Guest to Hitmans Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

Weather Information
Welcome to the Weather Report! The weather right now is... Temperature 50-60 degrees fahrenheit Season is Spring!~

Statistics

▌Cavalleresco 005 001

▌Sentenza 003 002

▌Storm 000 001

▌Grandios 001 003

▌Arcobaleno 004 001

▌Varia 000 000

→ TOTAL 013 008

COME FLY WITH ME

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Resources

{Recent Manga} Reborn Chapter 335

{Recent Episode} N/A

{Information} Reborn Wiki

{Images} Takaiofthefires Deviantart
Main house - Page 2 L2_s2_v1
Language 2: swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severly abuse

Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.

Violence 1: Mild Violence is permitted. Explicit description of violence is not allowed

Affiliates
HD OnePeice: Grandline GSC Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG! Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Copyright
Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Sol Songer. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

Reborn information included on this forum is made by Reborn Dot Wikia and can be found here Reborn Wiki

Creative Commons License

Member of The Month Main house - Page 2 Reborn_001
Male of The Month Main house - Page 2 Reborn1
Female of The Month Main house - Page 2 Ed820
Staff of The Month Main house - Page 2 Xanxas1
Couple of The Month Main house - Page 2 Tsuna8
Thread of The Month Main house - Page 2 Tsuna-Reborn
Villain of the Month Main house - Page 2 Byakuran

Main house

Go down 
+3
William Siegfried
kingkys001
Roukostu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roukostu

Roukostu

Money : 24401

Main house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Roukostu looked up, "well now...it seems we have 6 of the 7 flames.... I wonder if I will find my Sun...."Roukostu said looking at everyone with a smile, Danny looked at her as if to say something, but let it go instead.
Back to top Go down
http://tomarryadelinquent.proboards.com/
Kylar

Kylar

Money : 24308

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:57 pm

"Hey Danny, you know they probably could make a leash for you" Kylar said in a Jokily matter, he knew there was no way anyone would restrain Bluebell.

Kylar leans in towards Kasper "Now what might that be about?"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Danny shook his head, "n...no way! I won't do that to my Bluebell, she likes to fly free...so I'm...I'm...going to let her...."he said, Roukostu giggled and rubbed his shoulder, "it's alright"
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:08 pm

I'm just kidding with you Danny, if I had a pet as beautiful as her, there would be no way that I would cause any restraint on her. Kylar turns to Kasper, leaning back in his chair waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

Money : 24383

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Kasper looks at Kylar Its about the mockery you all tend to make of these meetings Kasper hands some pills to Danny Here are the new ones, take one in the morning and two at night...your lungs should function...better. I will also find a way to put a comfortable tracking device on Bluebell so you will know where she is at all times.
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Kylar looks at Kasper for a moment before responding"Now, I know you maybe smarter than I, so that would logically imply that your memory would tend to be better than mine, perhaps you could inform me of the mockery of the meeting that we have made so far, yes I arrived late, I was training and lost track of time but if I'm not mistaken, Onee-chan has happened to state that we won't really start the meeting until we gain all our guardians and we were discussing who would fill the remaining two slots. I see no mockery in this." Kylar has a puzzled look on his face, though his words might sound as though he is challenging Kasper, he really isn't, he is just puzzled on what would cause Kasper to facepalm himself.
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Being late alone is a mocking the importance of the meeting. I am all for relaxation and not rushing things, but the fact is our family is one of the best and still on the rise. It is my goal to make it the absolute best I know it is all of yours as well, and for that to work we must conduct ourselves like a well oiled machine. But l digress for I am now causing a scene with Kylar over my facepalm, to avoid my being anymore hypocritical lets continue with the point of the meeting.
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:39 pm

(Is that font hard for everyone else to read as well? I might change it up lol)
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:47 pm

[OOC:I can read it fine]

Kylar sighed, Kasper seemed to miss the point that they were talking about the meeting and then he had did quite a delayed response with the facepalm and he wish he could have pointed it out to him but how could he, if he responded against Kasper's comment, it would just make him look like the bad guy. So instead he just sat there waiting.
Back to top Go down
kingkys001

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Kasper smiles, Kylar was smarter than he appeared most people would've made themselves look bad and continued the argument, the truth was he was not paying attention to the meeting himself, he was instead spacing off thinking about his new project...and by the time he payed attention again all he could do was facepalm
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:04 pm

"Onee-chan, do you remember Haruko Miyazaki? I'm I'm not mistaken, he had a sun flame when I last saw him, perhaps he could become your final remaining guardian, the Sun" Kylar said to Roukostu, looking slightly in Kasper's direction. "Maybe this will gain his approval"
Back to top Go down
Haruko Miyazaki

Haruko Miyazaki

Money : 24252

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Haruko walked in with a slight frown and looked at his fellow, although he would never admit it, guardians, and sat down in his chair. He carefully studied each one and smirked at each of them, as he thought that they would never be able to hold up against their own without having somebody to back them up. "So this is where the party was at, I was afraid i would never find the place." Haruko nodded his head as he looked around the room. "Nice place, When do we get a room like this?" Acutally, he didnt care about this meeting that they had, he just wanted to fight people who questioned his existence. He took out his ipod and put in one earphone and blasted his music all the way, in case they had something important to say
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:21 am

"Speaking of the devil"Sometimes Kylar did think this man was the devil with how he acted, none the less Kylar has seen his skill with the sun flames and knows he could trust this man to be part of the family.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Roukostu huffed, "well now.... I see you go and put you headphones in"she said with a laugh, she noticed that Shou was still not here, "hmm...where is he? He should have been here by now? Either way...it's up to you all amoung yourselves if you wish to start the meeting....."
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:58 pm

"You know me onee-chan, I'm always up to listen"Kylar was eager to come to the part that concerned everyone and wished Shou would come soon
Back to top Go down
Danny Rosethorn

Danny Rosethorn

Money : 24282

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Looks at Kasper and backs away a bit shying away from him. Bluebells flying around the room searching for the scent of flowers she was looking for earlier. "T-t-thanks..." Danny avoids eye contact with the male taking the pills and listing to what he had to say about them and gives a polite nod. He looks at his cousin and tilts his head slightly. "S-so were...g-goin to have a....m-meeting..Now?" Holding his laptop in his arms and moving his glasses up slighty.
Back to top Go down
William Siegfried

William Siegfried

Money : 24332

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:10 pm

William was rather surprised by how Rou's right hand man seemed to forget just what William did behind the family shadow. Yet he knew Angel would remind him of that later. Hower right now William thought it was in his best bet to keep his mouth shut, and just wait for the others to show up and get this meeting underway. So far there wasn't anything really interesting happening other than how the others were now only starting to show up yet he wasn't one to say anything. For all he knew they could have been doing some work of job for the family like he was that kept him a little off the timeframe he was supposed to follow for today's jobs and other important things within the family. As he sat there he looked at Rou and rolled his eyes at how everyone seemed to be full of so much energy when it was usually him who'd be the man to not shut up even when told. Yet he sorta did like this feeling in the room. Hell he was happy everyone seemed to be in what looked like a good mood dispit Kylar, and Rou's right hand man. He mearly let out the odd chuckle at their little argument, and paid no mind to either of them other than the fact they were providing a few laughs to him.

Then he started to get a little bored and started to spin around his chair holding his legs up to his face as he continued to spin around in boredom. He knew Rou wouldn't mind this, or at least he hoped she wouldn't. He could care less what her right hand man would think he was just enjoying himself a little. More so since he hadn't flirted with Rou, or any of the other women working around the castle. So it was to be expected of William to do this. His messy silver hair covering his blue eyes as he spun around and around, although it would blow out of his face and towards the side he was spinning which would change up every ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

Money : 24314

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Sho was there in all along. He was leaning against a wall listening to all the was being said. He remained silent and just wanted to get out of there as soon as posible.

".......Can we get this over with?"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:49 pm

Roukostu jumped looking behind her, "what the....when....how....oh never mind....alright since now everyone is here...may I direct your attention to the rings around my neck?" she said pointing to the rings that now hung low on her chest, each of them were shaped differently, each with their own personality. "These rings have been passed down through this family...for 14 years now...we...make the 15th....now then....Kasper....."

Once Kasper would come to take his ring, she spoke, "I've known you as a child...that is why I'm glade you are my right hand man and my Mist Guardian...do not fail my decision for you...and never betray me...my dear Kasper."

Mist Ring:
Spoiler:

Then she looked to her Sun Guardian, "Haruko...please come.... I know the pain you have felt when your own family was killed and to be honest I think you are worthy of this ring...no matter what some may say...you are the one who shall break through any obstacle, just do not let anger succeed you...or...you'll fall...just as Icarus fell from the sky due to wax wings."

Sun Ring:
Spoiler:

She looked to the Rain Guardian next, "Kylar...come... I think of you as a little brother...and nothing more than that, but...I care for you...and will always protect you...just like everyone else in this family we will always be here to teach you new things...but you must also remember to learn on your own...you are my rain...and I know you'll was away everything...but don't get too full of yourself...remember...I do not judge you...and I want you to always be my Kylar."

Rain:
Spoiler:

After she looked to the Storm, "William, if you'd please? I give you the power to smash everything in your way...to blow and destroy them...with this power...comes great responsibility...I trust you just as I trust Kasper...I know you will go far and beyond when I ask for it, need it, and want it. You will always be by my side just like any Storm user...and even if you are not the Right Hand man...you are just the kind of man I trust not to be."

Storm:
Spoiler:
left skull.

She looked to the Cloud, "Shou...you...you came here...when your foster father brought you here...you are someone who has no family just like the rest of us...but to be honest...I hope you'll be able to trust us...even if you do now...we will always be here...no matter what...you might think you look cool in front of us...but even the loneliest cloud needs friends."

Cloud:
Spoiler:

Finally she looked to her Thunder, "Danny...my sweet and gentle Danny"she said placing her hands on his cheeks, "by god you are a gift...for all this time...I thought I was alone in the world, even with this foster family and the people around me, it never actually felt like I was truly like them all, but now that you are here, you've made me see that all of use our family...we were just waiting for the right person to actually show me that....and that was you Danny...you are the Thunder...you will protect us from any damage...and I know you are strong enough for it.... Do not fear what is inside that wants to harm you...never let it succumb you."

Thunder:
Spoiler:

And the ring that she was to have was still with Angel, so until she had gotten it back she wasn't really given the ring yet, but she could still feel it's pressence as she looked at everyone who had gotten their ring, "we have finally become one."
Spoiler:

(guys if you don't like your rings, just find one and tell me about it so I know what your ring looks like.)
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Kylar takes his ring and puts it on and lights it up "Onee-chan, I am eternally grateful for what you and your family has done for me, you will always be my big sister who I will look up to, and though you will protect and teach me things more often it seems, I will always be there for you to protect you Kylar turns to everyone "You all have become my closest friends, and this applies to you all as well.
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Sho takes the ring and looks at it for a few moments. He remebers Hongo and all that he had past on to him, not only the techniques but the way he saw the world. He puts it on and it glows the purple which cloud flames usually do. He looks at Roukostu and his eyes narrow.

"I go were I please and do what I want." He turns to make his way out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Danny Rosethorn

Danny Rosethorn

Money : 24282

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Danny walked up sheepishly and took his ring. He was trying to avoid being stared at as it made him feel targeted even though they are apart of his family. Danny looked at his ring and sheepishly walked to a chair and sat on it. How could he protect everyone when they protect him all the time from almost every possible danger. This was also his first ring. Bluebell tilted her head and looked at the ring poking it with her beck. Danny slid it on his finger and a small condensed flame sparked up. Right now he had no resolve he could think up but for some reason it still lit up. "I-i-I cant....take this...." He said taking it off thinking he shouldnt have it because he doesnt protect people, people protect him.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Roukostu looked at Danny, then huffed, "Danny! Don't you see all of use want you here...we know you are the kind of person that won't run away when we need you the most, because...because...well..we love you as much as the next person does Danny... What do you think my uncle...your father would say if he were to see you acting cowardly? Did he stop doing lab experiments after the whole incident with his face being burned half away? I think not, did your mother stop doing her part in society when she was told that she couldn't do it? I think not....now tell me Danny...what are you? A coward...or a ram, like you were born to be?"

(to put it simple, Danny was born under Aries, funny huh?)
Back to top Go down
Kylar

Kylar

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:29 pm

"What onee-chan is saying is true Danny, you have come to my rescue, you can summon up the courage if you need to, I was terrified in that situation until you came, you protected me there, just like how you will protect us in the future if you need to. You also come up with all our security stuff and gadgets alongside Kasper.Kylar always admired Danny but always wanted to help him achieve more.
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Sho didnt care for the minor pep talk. He just wanted to fight and keep his pride alive. He was in the next room waiting to the shenanigans to end so he could have a word with Roukostu, and by word he had a fight in mind. He wanted to test his skills. After all, he was the strongest guardian and would make sure to be in top shape...He stoped himself from his toughts of fighting her when he started to consider himself a guardian. That put him in a foul mood and someone was going to pay for it...Roukostu is who he had in mind.

(lol...im loving this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main house   Main house - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main house
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next